Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TaurusBit.com - Real-time crypto-currencies trading platform  (Read 3735 times)
TaurusBit (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

TaurusBit.com Administrator

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 10:46:14 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 04:55:29 PM by TaurusBit

TaurusBit.com
TaurusBit is a crypto-currencies trading platform based in the EU. Using cutting-edge technologies we built a real-time efficient interface.
We are currently in open BETA. When you signup your account will be credited with virtual BTC or USD/EUR so you can start trading to get familiar with our platform.

Fees. The lowest fees in the market.
TaurusBit offers simple, deep discounted trades — commissions are as low as 0.40% and a maximum of $10.00 per trade!

Generous Affiliate Program. Start earning today.
With TaurusBit, you can earn money simply referring your friends or family to our platform.

Whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link, you'll get 20% of their trade commissions.

Application Program Interface. Automated Trading.
Using our Application Program Interface, you will be able to:
  • Check your available balance
  • Make/cancel an order
  • Fetch your order history
  • ... and more!

Deposit Methods
TBA [To Be Announced]

Withdrawal Methods
TBA [To Be Announced]

Notes
When the platform launches, all your balances will be reset.
Your referrals won't be purged, you can start using your Affiliate URL right now and you will earn commissions from your referrals trades after the platform official launch.

In our BETA period we are looking for people's suggestions and feedback.

• What would be your favorite payment methods?
  • What do you think about our website?
  • If you submitted a trade, how was your experience with the user interface?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:48:11 AM

Hello, this looks very interesting however you should add ALOT of extra information and details in order to be taken seriously.

1- Where exactly in europe are you functioning from.
2- Which Banks are you using for deposits.
3- Your official registration information as a company.
4- Information about the company officials.
.................. etc.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:56:29 AM

Ok I registered and bought Bitcoins for 10k USD and then BTC for 10k euro, the total was supposed to be something like 2000ish coins by the account got 5.1BTC now the money is gone and only 5.1BTC :S.

Is this normal behaviour and the rest of the money is stuck in a "buy" order? and if so how can I check my current orders?

EDIT: had to reload the page for the orders to show. That is weird because when I click buy the page loads, show my new balance for the executed trade but for orders are not updated. Hope you will fix that. Other than that my first impression is "hmm, refreshingly different and interesting.", Now lets see you go online and actually withdraw and deposit money so we could really appreciate your services.

TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 04:05:26 PM

Ok I registered and bought Bitcoins for 10k USD and then BTC for 10k euro, the total was supposed to be something like 2000ish coins by the account got 5.1BTC now the money is gone and only 5.1BTC :S.

Is this normal behaviour and the rest of the money is stuck in a "buy" order? and if so how can I check my current orders?

EDIT: had to reload the page for the orders to show. That is weird because when I click buy the page loads, show my new balance for the executed trade but for orders are not updated. Hope you will fix that. Other than that my first impression is "hmm, refreshingly different and interesting.", Now lets see you go online and actually withdraw and deposit money so we could really appreciate your services.

Thank you for your feedback.

It appeared to be a bug when the "open order" table was not initialized. We have just fixed it, could you please try again and let me know if it's working fine now?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:33:50 PM

Thank you for your feedback.

It appeared to be a bug when the "open order" table was not initialized. We have just fixed it, could you please try again and let me know if it's working fine now?

AWESOME it is fixed. OK how about showing how much is exactly reserved for orders currently. I mean I made an order and it has been partially satisfied. When I have many enabled and I would need to free funds for other trades I need to know exactly how much is reserved currently.

TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 05:00:48 PM

AWESOME it is fixed. OK how about showing how much is exactly reserved for orders currently. I mean I made an order and it has been partially satisfied. When I have many enabled and I would need to free funds for other trades I need to know exactly how much is reserved currently.

You can see details of your open orders moving your mouse over the amount, like this:

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:33:13 PM

hmmm a very common mistake beginners in GUI design encounter. Implementing the feature doesn’t mean it is accessible if not intuitive enough. Please make a small question mark over the amount to hint the user into hovering there.

TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 04:57:13 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 12:49:40 AM by TaurusBit

hmmm a very common mistake beginners in GUI design encounter. Implementing the feature doesn’t mean it is accessible if not intuitive enough. Please make a small question mark over the amount to hint the user into hovering there.

We thought the dotted line under the amounts would be enough, but we just added a question mark aswell. Check the post below.
Thank you for your feedback again.
TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 12:47:10 AM

We have now added a way to view all the Trade Details for all your Partial/Completed order.

Clicking on the details sign, you will see the full list of the trades.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:57:16 AM

We have now added a way to view all the Trade Details for all your Partial/Completed order.

Clicking on the details sign, you will see the full list of the trades.

Awesome. Any way to check the full order book? What about the API any documents.

TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 01:06:38 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 08:18:34 PM by TaurusBit

Awesome. Any way to check the full order book?

You can check the full order book clicking on the "Market Depth" button.
TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 08:58:15 PM

We have just fixed a bug in the Market Chart and Statistics which were both showing incorrect amounts in some cases.

The API documentation will be released very soon, early next week!
TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 04:32:20 PM

You can now find API Settings in your Account Center.

We will soon release the API documentation as well as PHP samples so you can start experimenting it straight away!
TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 03:41:38 PM

I'm very excited to announce we are making huge steps toward the official launch.

We have just released the first version of our API (click here to read the documentation) and got our banners designed by a professional (you can see them in your account Referrals section, www.taurusbit.com/referrals).

If you have any suggestions to make before we go live, we're very glad to hear!
TaurusBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 12:07:26 PM

TaurusBit is now running on HTTPS.
Sioux

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:59:44 PM

Really nice

Are you able to directly exchange LTC with BTC ?

"What would be your favorite payment methods?"

You guys have to get a Bitcoin friendly Fidor Bank account in Germany
https://www.fidor.de/
sothat I can send you my money instantly without waiting for
the SEPA transfers to snailspeeding 1-3 days till my cash is in...
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:05:26 PM

"What would be your favorite payment methods?"

Mine is Xoom.com.

ibox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:19:35 AM

Hi,

nice platform, when do you plan to end the beta testing?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:26:36 AM

Really you have not shared the important info yet we have plenty of exchanges with awesome back-ends and flashy designs but.....

We need information about withdrawals and deposits and how practical and efficient they are. If you take a month to send a withdrawal request and another to process a deposit.... What is the point and what is the difference between you and Gox? Right guys?

hfh140

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:14:55 AM

Why can not deposit money with website

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: