Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6579 times)
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

bitcoin is not a scam because I have not scam here yet but I only earn money here I can confidently trust that my money will not be sscam when I invest because I'm also a btc investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

haha.... you are right. Bitcoin is not a scam but there are many people use Bitcoin to scam others. this makes many investors feel Bitcoin is a bad thing and it is not good for Bitcoin's development.

AleksNewman

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Bitcoin itself is not a scam, but how Bitcoin is being sold is a scam. It was created out of thin air and now people are spending hundreds of dollars each for one reason: the belief that some other fool will pay more for it later.
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

Unfortunately, many scammers are using bitcoin in getting money of others and we can't do anything about it. Lets just put in our mind that there is no easy money and most pyramiding are always scam. Bitcoin itself is not a scam, they are only using bitcoin.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
Merited by andriw (1)

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
if you want to invest your money into bitcoin you should learn by yourself first and don't take an invitation from that you don't know. even they promise give you fastest ROI, soon they'll gonna turn into a scam until they got huge profit and followers that invested in there. just learn from little things like knowing what is bitcoin and lear how to get bitcoin.

Kryptcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

I  understand what you are saying. The learned are fooling and exploiting the unlearned to believe what bitcoin is not about. They deceive the naive people and take away their hard earned money, Which is very bad. I hope people will be able to carryout their extensive personal research and know the truth of what bitcoin is all about and be liberated for good.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Yes bitcoin not scam . Many people invest in bitcoin and they make a good profits. They increase in income . Bitcoin new face of world . It's spread in world wide. However many people fear in bitcoin . They don't believe in bitcoin . Bitcoin full digital and governments not recommend,many countries ban bitcoin this is it Maybe many people didn't believe reason of bitcoin ? So some people said bitcoin is scam. What ever it bitcoin going to good future.
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

You cannot really blame yourself it you believe it a scam.  majority of the investors/traders I bet they believe the same at the first.  But good thing is realization. You don't just stay in your negative thought. 
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Very well said, sp to those people who are saying that bitcoins are scam no there not ypu need to be engage in this fpr a long period of time before saying that bitcoins are scam because those bitcoins that are getting scam is not really a victim on butcpins but a victim of a scammer people whonare using the image of bitcoins in order for them to not be blame when the scam is already done. So be aware of what really butcoins are and dont trust people that much.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

depending on where you see it if you have been deceived by investing money here you can say this scam but if you earn it you can say it's not a scam.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Bitcoin is perspective investment, and it is no wonder why many people would do almost anything to get their hands on more bitcoins. We must be careful when we are dealing with things that are almost to good to be truth, and that is why many people do not believe in bitcoin. They think bitcoin is some kind of scam, but those who learned even a little bit about blockchain and bitcoin also learned that bitcoin is not a scam. It is fortunate and good call from your side, your decision was right one. It is nice to hear that you didn't lose faith in bitcoin, hope more and more people will join bitcoin community. Let this story be a lesson to all of us! To remind us that as long as there is an ambition and greed in people, also there will be a people who will try to use those emotions for their own gain.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Bitcoin itself is not a scam, but how Bitcoin is being sold is a scam. It was created out of thin air and now people are spending hundreds of dollars each for one reason: the belief that some other fool will pay more for it later.
How would you sell your earned tokens? a.k.a you would wait for another fool to buy them from you. what was created out of thin air is my activity tokens, not really out of thin air, I paid 1 Waves to issue them.
Nobody is stopping you from mining and selling them to another fool. if you mine Bitcoin, out of thin air make no sense for you.

🖤😏
sla1925

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year.
Choose the right friends and always think with your own head. Only one way, nothing else.  Smiley
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Thanks for lecturing us about something we already know. Roll Eyes
Do not trust your friend when it comes to investment. Words have the power to persuade people even though the speaker does not understand what he speaks of. Do not be fooled by sweet words while the real world is bitter.

Do not post twice in a row. Use the edit button FGS.

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year.
Choose the right friends and always think with your own head. Only one way, nothing else.  Smiley

It's not about the friend, it's about using your head. It is obvious that his friend does not even know what Bitcoin is as well. So both of them were victims.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

there are a lot of investment scam today they promise you high percent of profit daily which will encourage you to invest or those that require you to refer someone to invest and you get a percent of his/her investment. but if you do your research you won't get scammed by this people. it is true bitcoin is not a scam and the true scam are those people with evil intentions. stay away from this investment site and do your own research.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

There are many scammers around who are taking advantage of bitcoin and scamming people. Even here on this forum, many have been found to promote Ponzi schemes and scams. So new member should be aware of where they are investing. So new members of the forum just be careful in what you will be investing in and make sure to do a bit research about the schemes.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
Merited by Sasuke102001 (1)

I am totally agree that you can research information by yourself if you are invited from someone. And I think that your investments it's your bussiness.
jekzy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

If you are afraid being scammed try deeponion which can give you secure privacy and you are fully anonymous because deeponion is running via TOR.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

Are you sure you invested in BITCOIN or did you accidentally get baited into investing in Bitconnect? Cause that was the biggest cryptocurrency ponzi
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

Seems like you got wrecked by your “friend” who got you to invest in the Bitconnect Pyramid scheme. Their money doubling was utter bull shit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: