Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6579 times)
shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
The popularity of the bitcoin makes it into bad because other use it to trick other people they scam it using the btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

It is not true that bitcoin is a scam.If the price will go down that is not the reason that it is a scam.If we look at any share market we can see there price is going down some case,thats not mean it is scam.It is too nonsense if they will just give their opinion when they always say that bitcoin is a scam.It is too helpful to everyone instead.
Dorcolac

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

One of the most frequent scam that I have seen so far is that scammers open a social media accounts with only 1 letter as difference when it comes to their URL but the caption name is the same. Then they boost posts how you have to send them 0.1 or 0.01 ETH or BTC in order to receive 1 or more ETH/ BTC. People, be careful, check the URL, check the profile info and every credential. Check the number of likes and community activities. Best of luck, and may crypto be with us.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

The title is misleading and yet intriguing. This is a knowledge most of the people in my county don't know. This don't just include small people or the crowd but also the media.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

the point of us is that bitcoin is a scam or not. many people who might use bitcoin for a scam.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Good talk everythink is a scam for one person and money for other person it depends on which time you have invested in. Too bad that you didn't invest those 5k in last year.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, many people are against bitcoin because bitcoin is digital money and i have lots of expirience in bitcoin, i have cashout many money and it is because of bitcoin is very essential, useful, and i can prove that bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is very useful to every user of it. And just have some research about it and find some real and legit i formations for you and others will not judge bitcoin.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I agree with you sir, bitcoin is really great and definitely true but there are some people made their own business investment overide with bitcoin. First there was a  a good result of their investment and good return profit from bitcoin to member. Then after a couple of months bitcoin price was going down and totally sliding into the dip. That was the start of the company not hiding to a member and always not available  and suddenly they will unknown. Thats the history some people here in the philippines waas the victim of investment scam in behalf of bitcoin.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

the point of us is that bitcoin is a scam or not. many people who might use bitcoin for a scam.
Yes, the bitcoin itself is not a scam. The people around it and thoose who use bicoin as content of scam. People who used to earn huge amount through fraud is never be fair. Bitcoin use to do such an pleasant act. Hope this will be stopped soon.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

A definitely affirmative one. We must be wise before getting involved in every investment we want to take. Bitcoin is not a scam but greedy people makes bitcoin a nightmare for everyone who trusted them. If you really wanted to get in, don't trust to anyone your own hard worked money. There should be no third party. It should be you and bitcoin itself.

Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

You should not trust if you don't know what is bitcoin.there's so many scam website now so just aware of those scammers don't be fold
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Bitcoin is just a name which the scammers used to scam innocent.
All thing like "your investment will be doubled or tripled within some time" are scams. No doubt about it.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Before investing your money anywhere you need to learn all the ditalies, and not just think of how to double your investments.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

if someone tells you to double your bitcoins in a month, then there is something very fishy. The rule number one in life is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Your story has to be about what's around me. But Bitcoin is now and is not scam. As you can see, Bitcoin still exists after a lot of winds.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Scammers will plot with anything they get handy and these days, they are just taking advantages of stupid and greedy people -Bitcoin is not a scam, agreed.
ha ha .. i laugh amused when someone said bitcoin scam, this stupid act in the world of crypto, beginner with big loss must always scream with its loss

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

thank you for sharing your story.
this may be for us to be more careful to people who misuse bitcoin for SCAM.
do not be tempted to profit big in the short term.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Hi there smith4cris! How come there is a "referral fees" when one is cashing out to bought bitcoin. You just install an wallet like coinbase, buy a bitcoin on you own using credit card and once the bitcoin price increase you could accumulate revenue. But if there is a group of people who work like a ponzi, then it could be a potential scam. Bitcoin it self is not scam, it is a form of a volatile currency. A properly oriented person who research and understand bitcoin will not fall into those schemes. 
iamylee

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

No. bitcoin not scam
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam.but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam.bitcoin is digital gold and i have lots of expertise in bitcoin.and i can evidence thiat bitcoin is not a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: