Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: get rid of all bitcoin airdrops/hardforks  (Read 115 times)
errornone (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

error

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

hello

if i hodl bitcoin from 1 year ago, how many sh*tcoins do i have now and how do i sell them securely (not compromising my bitcoin address)?

thanks

error

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

how many you received good what you have is that you register in localbitcoin and ready you can sell them in localbitcoin of your country they transfer you to your account of your normal bank and already

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

no, no, I feel, I thought, that, was, bitcoin, just, law, part, of, down, you say, is, the, hardforks, that, there, know, but, most, nothing, antler , haora, search, in, coogle, tutorial

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 03:55:52 PM by BrewMaster

(1) transfer your bitcoin to a new wallet.
if you have a paper wallet, just create a new one and do the transfer.
if you have a wallet which is not deterministic and you have only 1 address, then just create 1 new address.
if your wallet is HD (have a seed) then create a new wallet.

(2) find a wallet for these new coins
you can claim most of them using coinomi wallet[1] it supports most of them.[2]

if it doesn't have a coin, then your only option is to download the official wallet of that coin. always find their GitHub repository and download it from the source.
also make sure to install them in a sandbox (a virtual machine) since they are not exactly trusted.

(3) find an exchange to sell these coins.
usually Yobit supports anything that moves. but it is not such a good exchange and your deposit/withdrawals may get stuck. use it as your last option.

[1] https://coinomi.com/ double check the link to see if it is correct
[2] https://medium.com/@coinomi

ps. it is very hard to say how many because it is hard to keep track of all these forks! there may be at least 50 forks planned, 30 happened and at least 5 turned into scams and died the first day.

There is a FOMO brewing...
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

hello

if i hodl bitcoin from 1 year ago, how many sh*tcoins do i have now and how do i sell them securely (not compromising my bitcoin address)?

thanks
Create tons of new wallet addresses divide it into several parts and get help from close friends if you have trouble with id verifications or just lacking some of it. Purchase a hardware wallet if you have too or maybe just buy it for more secure transactions there is no way you're going to be hacked using a hardware wallet. Also get help from this forum to those who are an experienced redeemer of BTC into real money must choose wisely the more the green the better.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

hello if i hodl bitcoin from 1 year ago, how many sh*tcoins do i have now and how do i sell them securely (not compromising my bitcoin address)? thanks

I was also collecting many shitcoins through airdrops before until the time I got so tired in wasting my time and effort as many or most of them will never see the light of the day...they will just a natural death and be gone for good though they will remained in our wallet forever. Well, we could not stop anybody from introducing his own shitcoin as we are in a free world so it is all up to us whether to participate or not.
errornone (OP)

Activity: 98

error

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

(1) transfer your bitcoin to a new wallet.
if you have a paper wallet, just create a new one and do the transfer.
if you have a wallet which is not deterministic and you have only 1 address, then just create 1 new address.
if your wallet is HD (have a seed) then create a new wallet.

(2) find a wallet for these new coins
you can claim most of them using coinomi wallet[1] it supports most of them.[2]

if it doesn't have a coin, then your only option is to download the official wallet of that coin. always find their GitHub repository and download it from the source.
also make sure to install them in a sandbox (a virtual machine) since they are not exactly trusted.

(3) find an exchange to sell these coins.
usually Yobit supports anything that moves. but it is not such a good exchange and your deposit/withdrawals may get stuck. use it as your last option.

[1] https://coinomi.com/ double check the link to see if it is correct
[2] https://medium.com/@coinomi

ps. it is very hard to say how many because it is hard to keep track of all these forks! there may be at least 50 forks planned, 30 happened and at least 5 turned into scams and died the first day.

Thank you

error
smarteth

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

bounty is much better than hard fork and airdrops it better to work in bounty rather than collecting shit coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: