Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hoqu.io ICO is a totally Scam and fake.  (Read 484 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

I dont sure that it is a scam but I am sure they dont counting stakes correct, need all time dublicate it in telegram to admin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

I think you should wait before calling a project a scam. Sometimes clogging in a network causes such a thing, you just have to be patient and try to reach them out on different social media channels. Good luck Smiley

this is not new , people behave like noobs , or get afraid like they are scammed .
i saw many threads on this forum calling almost all the exchanges as scam , reason - delay in withdrawal or delay in deposits .
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

I think you should wait before calling a project a scam. Sometimes clogging in a network causes such a thing, you just have to be patient and try to reach them out on different social media channels. Good luck Smiley

this is not new , people behave like noobs , or get afraid like they are scammed .
i saw many threads on this forum calling almost all the exchanges as scam , reason - delay in withdrawal or delay in deposits .

you can't blame them since there even myself have experience some scam ICOs and the frustration will always be there but posting here before the said date for the release of token is really noob tbh, even if we have an experience in scam ICOs i think we should wait before calling out project a scam when the ICO or payments of tokens haven't done yet.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

Hi Guys,

I have deposited Litecoins into HOQU's Website and it got deducted from my account as well, But it did not came to my Wallet nor did i got any HOQU Coin's for that.

I have tried to contact with the support team and dropped them an email as well as in chat. But there is no response from them as well. Its been 4 days i have deposited but no response from them.

I suggest you guys to stay away from This Scam ICO and do not ever deposit your money there.

Hello Bro, i hope you were sorted out but always learn to be patient and give the team time before jumping into conclusion that it is a scam. it isn't ncice

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Hi Guys,

I have deposited Litecoins into HOQU's Website and it got deducted from my account as well, But it did not came to my Wallet nor did i got any HOQU Coin's for that.

I have tried to contact with the support team and dropped them an email as well as in chat. But there is no response from them as well. Its been 4 days i have deposited but no response from them.

I suggest you guys to stay away from This Scam ICO and do not ever deposit your money there.

If your statement is really happened and true not just a FUD to this coins, why don't you send the TX Id and report what happened to your investment. Because even I didn't invest as an investors to hoqu, there are some participants out there who was being payed for what they've invested unto it which is hoqu.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

tokens distribution is having place these days
absolutely not a scam

this Ico distributed tokens after the token sale, what is unclea at the moment is the exchange they are planning to reach
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

HOQU - this is not a scam. They are working on their project, but with their community they work very sluggishly. Answer the questions with the same words, pull the time, ignore, but still they do not scam

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

I believed that the project would become very promising in the future. But very slow development, their token updates the price lows. Faith is diminishing every day.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

It's a strange thing, when the project is called scam without proofs. 4 days isn't much time to write such statements. Still it isn't known to whom the user addressed about problem. I believe such users need to paint trust for lies.

I believed that the project would become very promising in the future. But very slow development, their token updates the price lows. Faith is diminishing every day.
Now the tokens of all projects are of low cost, the problem isn't in HOQU, but in the market as a whole.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

There are several statement from the project participant, here is his page https://medium.com/@RomanHQ. Read and understand that it's better to forget about the Hoqu project, once again I am convinced that there are a lot of scams in Russia.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: