Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DigiByte  (Read 148 times)
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Hi guys!

What are your opinions about DigiByte?
They have a great community and I've been told that their technology is outstanding.

Kind regards
truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

I just found out this coin thanks to you and I must say it looks promising for me, decentralized and according to info on the website more secure than many other coins, already used by some companies if I'm not wrong. Also five different algorithms to mine with, however I was reading some other people comments and I found many neutral or even negative opinions saying that this coin is nothing special. In my opinion worth keeping an eye on it, but don't limit yourself to only one altcoin.
Ten.technology

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

I just found out this coin thanks to you and I must say it looks promising for me, decentralized and according to info on the website more secure than many other coins, already used by some companies if I'm not wrong. Also five different algorithms to mine with, however I was reading some other people comments and I found many neutral or even negative opinions saying that this coin is nothing special. In my opinion worth keeping an eye on it, but don't limit yourself to only one altcoin.
I do not know how you judge about them longer with me digibyte as well
jetwings

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

What are your opinions about DigiByte?
DigiByte is a long term bet for me. I HODL some of it For LT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: