Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of 2018, bitcoin $ 40,000 or more?  (Read 969 times)
LeythG

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I think it depends on lightning network
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

$40000 is really a large value but bitcoin can surely reach this value as it has a very fast growth rate and is already reached $19000 max until this proofs that bitcoin can grow very high is just some time. I think that investing in bitcoin now can make you rich in the future.

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

I think it'll be more like 70,000$ I predict a massive rally to all time highs we didn't even imagine. BTC is starting to go mainstream.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Mr_Sparkle

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

I lost my mind when bitcoin first hit $32. Now that it's $15k+ I literally don't know what to think of the future lol
Taybrien79

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

This will surely be a telling year.  With as much media hype crypto has been getting, and the more regulations coming down the pipe, should be an interesting year indeed.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

Theoretically it could be possible for bitcoin to reach 40K by the end of this year. When the issues that are slowing down bitcoin are solved, the price could rise eventually. But this high amount is harder to reach than 20K. So, it will be hard to grow that fast. A slow growth to 30K at the end of 2018 is more likely to be the max for bitcoin.

Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

I think at the end of 2018 Bitcoin price could reach 50000 .. Grin

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
casparthefriendly

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

A little lower, I read the topic of what people think about bitcoin for $ 20,000, after which time it will reach these heights again. But it became interesting, is there anyone here who believes that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be $ 40000 or more?
Unfortunately, these beginning of the year predictions are usually wrong.  Too many variables and we end up looking back and seeing how silly they were  Grin

For example $10,000 was the highest price I ever saw wondered about for Bitcoin in 2017. Don't even know what was predicted at the beginning of 2016.

Maybe it will be $100,000 per BTC.
BitExplorer

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

We can't really predict what will happen in this year. I'm rooting for Bitcoin and I can't wait to see it surpassing $100k. I think that price will surge after successful deploy of the Lightning Network which works fairly good. I have also heard that McDonald's may start accepting Bitcoin this year. It would be something interesting.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Hello author! You know it can be more then 50.000$ but I don't sure this is super good for all people! Who will buy it for such high price? Many people will invest in this and I think no without people who will loose a lots of money. A lot people will win a lot of money and a lot of people will lost a lot of money no matter what the price currently or in the future! Hope a lot of us will be happy this year)

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

A little lower, I read the topic of what people think about bitcoin for $ 20,000, after which time it will reach these heights again. But it became interesting, is there anyone here who believes that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be $ 40000 or more?

Well, the way i see it, i really do think that bitcoin will be able to reach that price. If you look at the history of bitcoin, you will really see that it has such great chance to do that. Just think about it, who would've thought that the price of btc last year would reach that high in such a short period of time? Bitcoin has already proven to be unpredictable. So i think we can expect a lot of records set and broken by bitcoin this year.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

I think new coins will replace btc soon

Benkortan

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

It already reached 20k or something. In 2017 Bitcoin grow was much larger than x2.
In 2018 I expect much more than x2. Yes that would be more than 100k.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

your thinking is very open and directly assumes whether bitcoin can reach that number in 2018, I think it is not impossible but bitcoin has increased not according to what we want so it would be hard enough to reach that number

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

$20k is very probable. $30k, improbable. $40k is impossible this year. If you believe this will happen I say you do the math and learn how much fiat would have to come to the market to double our current price, and then double it again. You may never see $40k and if you do message me, I'll send you a bottle of fine booze.

It already reached 20k or something. In 2017 Bitcoin grow was much larger than x2.
In 2018 I expect much more than x2. Yes that would be more than 100k.

Yes, the theory of exponential growth. What you're forgetting about is that with each x2 you need to x2 the fiat that was needed for the previous jump Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
berrymenalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

i don't think bitcoin up to $40000

I'm inclined to agree. $40k seems absurdly high, but big moneys just now jumping in, so we'll see. I think Bitcoin is the one crypto that corporations can use as an investment without getting too much flack from their shareholders. However, the altcoins have actual utility and may end up taking the majority of the crypto market share because businesses tend to prefer functionality over tied up money if given an option

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

See the progress from early 2017 to the end of the year, why not at the end of 2018 will reach $ 40,000, maybe even more.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
Erad1cat0r

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

How much segwit is supposed to accelerate transfers/sec? And how much does lightning network add? I think bitcoin is in very bad spot currently. Competition has surpassed bitcoin with their easy usage and reasonable transfer time/cost. I think bitcoin might start to decline compared to alternative coins, if these implementations wont deliver enough. These things must be delivered in a quite rapid schedule or companies will start to stop using bitcoins. Anyway this will be a very interesting year.

Ps. Don't but all of your eggs in one basket
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

can be crazy 40K is not a little money Such things can happen and already we know with bitcoin prices every year go up, well in 2017 the price grows rapidly and reaches a fantastic figure 20K.Could have happened in my opinion but in figures now I'm very grateful.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

The price of the bitcoin as of now is $15,000 and for shre it will increase again because last few hours ago the price decrease but it will increase again and that's good to us.  I think possible the price become $20,000 again in this month so if you want to buy you cn buy more bitcoin and hold it to make a lot of profit. More bitcoin more money to come so dont sell your bitcoin.  For me $40,000 that's also I think because I see the potential to increase more the price of the bitcoin.  All we need is unity to see the price become that price.  Better if you keep buying bitcoin and keep holding because everyone will benefits to this.  But we don't know what really happen to bitcoin because they have possibility the price decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: