Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do if my post is being deleted?  (Read 168 times)
wisdomabioye (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

I often get a message saying one of my posted has been deleted because they are off-topic or for some other reason.
What's the implication of this and what should I do?
Thanks in advance.

https://exclusiveplatform.com - PaaS for Blockchain Project.
Build your bot in seconds, Host your Bounty/Airdrop, We build the right crypto audience
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Stop posting those types of replies. There's nothing that you can do about it, except for prevention by improving your post quality and following the forums guidelines.

If you are unsure why your post was deleted, you could message a mod and see whether they reply back to you.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

I often get a message saying one of my posted has been deleted because they are off-topic or for some other reason.
Thanks in advance.

You need to improve quality of your posts. I suspect that you don't have enough knowledge to make good quality posts. I recommend to learn more about BTC and other cryptocurrencies, read sticked topics on bitcointalk - you will find lot of useful information here. And offcourse, follow forum rules. Otherwise, you risking to get ban.
You should post only when you can add something valuable to discussion. And try to not repeat what was already said.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3208

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

I suggest that you stop making off-topic posts.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

Thanks in advance.

I encountered similar problems. I kept track of my posts and realised most of the ones deleted were from off topic (I didn't receive messages anyway). Apparently off topics are making the forum too clumsy. You should read more about Bitcoin coin the crypto business and make helpful comments at segments other than off topics/politics and society(you can still make relevant comments there). All the best
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Messages keeps getting deleted because we are not aware with the rules in posting replies if it is unsubstantial or  off topic replies. I also experienced that when i was just a newbie . So it is better to read the rules first to avoid your post being deleted.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

We bitcoiners experienced that when we are newbie but to improved my post I read some topics especially the rules and regulations in forum.I try harder to improved my post in a constructive post on forum to not experienced again the deleted post in my messages.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Sometime I get posts deleted or moved on various boards, and I've learnt to live with it. I usually put it down to a lack of undertanding of English humour, or an occasional mod imposing his political views. This seems to happen most when one mentions the Deep State or the global eugenics plan.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16548

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

What you should do is stop posting useless posts. I can't find a single post in your post history that's worth reading, but you do have countless links to Twitter and Facebook.

Sometime I get posts deleted or moved on various boards, and I've learnt to live with it.
It happened to me recently, when I answered a question from a thread hijacker. I think in total I've had less than 0.2% of my posts deleted (it did happen a few times when I was a Newbie).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████