Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44217 times)
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

As Dogecoin Price increasing so the reason SHND is Down . right now.
 Once Doge will reach its peak people(Investors) will sell doge. Then SHND will try to hit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

We can not doubt the potential of SHND and as in the comments above this coin may resemble the values of the doge but what is the current problem for this coin? Let's say that mass adoption should be a great option for this currency or also some marketing campaign can influence. Now I'm following the updates and the access channels because in the next bull market this coin can be worth at least 1 sat.
.fox.
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

I try to install a Coinserv pool, but I have a wallet error:
Code:
Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Pools.NetworkInfo ---> System.Exception: There was a problem deserializing the response from the coin wallet. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'error', line 3, position 12.

Can someone help?
Feliciosx
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

I ask the license of the channel to present our pool where we also have the SHND in bet (Stake). A PooL ECO STAKE, a PoS (Stake) and Masternode Shared mining pit that does not work with quotas or minimum deposits. Join our Discord and check our channels, request our social networks and the site: https://discord.gg/m4FhHbE
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:15:23 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 10:07:30 AM by tirthraj

Is there any Games of Puzzles for SHND coin so  by solving that I can get few points?

dnoriegas

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Hello, guys, I need your help, please! I have the mac Strondhands wallet, and I transfered some coins to coinexchange wallet, and now to coindeal wallet, but the coins never arrived!!  In my SHND it says transaction sent. But I have not received the coins.

Look: Transaction ID: ca0f30ed35dc19ca6640e2978ea3498ae7341cc2994dd525761c23fd1d87203c
i did it more than one week ago from my wallet to coinexchange.

And this I did it today: c068e8866849f4548e6774eddafcf8eef166732b10de7bbb27fb905f8b05c062 to coindeal.

Thanks for your support. Keep strong!
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

Once Doge will reach its peak people(Investors) will sell doge. Then SHND will try to hit!
And tell me and everyone here please, what is the connection with the dogeecoin and this coin?
Personally, I do not see the connection, how did you define it?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

I do not really understand much about this altcoin. And i want our community to be able to explain how it works and how it works and how long it takes. Besides the general information about StrongHands i can not find.
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

And tell me and everyone here please, what is the connection with the dogeecoin and this coin?
Personally, I do not see the connection, how did you define it?

Mr Vazan25, I started buying SHND with Doge when it was 30k MicroDoge. at that time doge was 37 or 40 sat.
or lower than that .
now because of Ether-Doge connection doge hit 100 Sat. tha'tswhy  SHND goes down . now when Doge will reach its higher or peak value like 120 or more than that them most of holder will sell . at that time SHND can pick up!

capetinha

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

StrongHands have trillions of coins, how use for that...
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Add "Stronghands Masternode (SHMN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 647 Stronghands Masternode (SHMN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Celey

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

Whitepaper official release date: 10.10.2018
AncientEgypt

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

This is quite funny.  The fact is, I'm the one who wrote most of the below - except for the first two lines or something.  It was actually a private message I sent someone and they were keen to post it on two forums.  If I wanted to do that, I would have done it myself, nonetheless, so you see, the one/s who posted the below information, were not women at all, but I am - as you know who I am, as you state.  When you wanted CMC to update - I, along with two others, did get their attention - one man in particular did directly converse with them but even he needed info from myself and another.  We were able to give CMC information that you apparently 'couldn't' give them.  Info about Wallet 1 and 2 at that time.  You knew they were active.  As a top developer/on the management team of this SHND coin, you would have known that for quite some time - months, at least - yet you didn't bother giving us any information on that - we had to search for it ourselves - I searched for it, with some inspirational tip from another.  I found out then, quite easily, that Wallet 1 and 2 were indeed VERY active and had been since Day 1.  Now why didn't you know that?  And why didn't you tell us that?  We had to dig for that information ourselves and we gave it to CMC in order for them to update the coin's stats.  So thanks for nothing there.  And by the way - the competition from the other 'ladies'?  Give me a break.  They're traders, as one of them told me.  They were on my tail since the beginning of this drama.  You see, 'they' saw 'me' as competition/a threat; and not the other way around, but I didn't have time for their boxing match.  I know who posted the below on another Stronghands forum but sure, I'm not going to say who that person is.  I don't know who posted the below though, but I'm sure it is like they've said - they're a man....     Personally, I don't think you ever wanted CMC to update or else you would have got onto that as quick as me, the amateur was able to.  Also, I was the one who contacted CoinExchange to cease the Bitcoin/SHND pairing - as you wanted it ceased, yet when you made the announcement that it was no longer - and everyone praised you, patting you on the back - you took the praise, not once telling anyone that I was the one who actually got their attention.  Thanks for that.  It shows alot about your character.  And I've never been bitter or angry.  Just surprised, startled, in disbelief - stuff like that.  But I tell you what, those two ladies who found me a threat - now they're the bitter type.  I told you a stack of info on the top wallets.  You told me that you were 'thankful' for the information and that 'it was great', and that 'you felt like a detective' and you had all the information 'up on your board' with 'strings attached' to different transactions etc.  Now, for a developer or someone at the top of a coin - for you to actually be 'excited' about that bad information, told me there were something up/wrong.  You guys pounce on and ban/block any small investor for saying the smallest damned thing, yet Wallets 1 to 4 could use bots, around the clock, every one, two and three minutes, selling/buying - whatever they were doing - day after day - from the get go practically - anyone can look that up - it wasn't too many months for the original developer to get the hang of utilising bots to do whatever - You would allow the highest of wallets to stake the crap out of this coin - INFLATING it like crazy - which devalued the coin - oh, that's ok - but Woah be to the regular investor that a) asks questions b) says anything about the top wallets or c) says anything you don't like personally.  Yeah.  I can see how SHND was a community coin.  Not.  It's your coin.  You're probably Jackson Briggs himself.  You told everyone that you had searched high and low pretty much, to find Jackson Briggs family - really - Jackson Briggs is the name of a cartoon character who is known for 'strong arms'.  You didn't look very hard as it was clear that Jackson Briggs made two comments AFTER his death on probably this board.  He died, resurrected, made two comments, then maybe he died again.  Whenever I told a few people that I thought that Jackson Briggs was alive, they would laugh at me saying, No - he's dead.  But as the story goes, there you were, after a while, explaining to the community about the miracle of Jackson Briggs coming back to give everyone a message about how pleased he was that the coin was 'doing so well' or words to that effect.  I tell you now - I knew of what Jackson Briggs angle would be if he finally did show he 'face' and yes, I was right.  He wanted to see if anyone would pick up the coin and work on it - or something to that effect.  Wow.  Didn't see that coming.  (rolls eyes)  Wallet 1, when I last was looking at all that information, a couple of months or something ago - was connected to the top 10 wallets or something crazy like that - but wait, there's more - Wallet 1 was connected to probably hundreds of other wallets, or plenty of others, as I myself was just so tired of following the crazy trail.  This is the first time I'm saying this online, so yes, now you are talking to 'me'.  If you wish though, you can call me Madam.

Glad i sold all of my SHND, because there was something fishy with this coin/admins(bitcoinbabys in particular).

This post will probably be deleted, but i will gladly post it everywhere i can so people will be aware about this coin.

Get this:

I tracked Wallet 1. 

It owns Wallets 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 18, 19, 23, 38, 48, 66, 67, 76, 86, 90, 136, 137, plus a host of many more. 

So that means Wallet 1 owns maybe 50% of the coin or something.

I saw many other wallets also on my travels, following it around, but way too many wallets to even take the time to record.

Those wallet rankings could change at any time, as sometimes they do, but I have all of the wallet addresses, which do stay the same.

Wallet 1 and all his big wallets, stake like a bat out of hell.

I'm sure that Bitcoinbabys knows who wallet 1 is, but he'll never admit that as then, he'll be more accountable to the community.

I wouldn't be surprised if SHND goes down EVEN LOWER.

I don't think Wallet 1 & Co. want anyone - will allow anyone else to actually make money on this coin cause their bots are too quick and they're greedy.

They're making millions of staked coins PER day and then selling those coins.

All you have to do is go to CoinExplorer.net and follow any wallet on there.

Check it out for yourself - but rarely anybody does.

They just listen to the hype.  I understand, cause I believed it myself at one point.

I think Wallet 1 & Co. scoop up any new money, as soon as it comes in.

Sayonara, investment.

Wallet 66  SXetZ5HYdfmaCCBqHrzE6SGQVy3ACWC21F  20+ billion

Wallet 67 SVw5miobVNSawrhpW5wvKd2pu7YhtoetmL  20+ billion

Wallet 90   SZjBxtLKFfc8i9KSzx8Eh5yppPADRSXiG5   14+ billion

Wallet 23    SUNJpuBG1YhJNAWi4BN6HdqusmMSmbrJhA    74+ billion

Wallet 76   SNFojdP6cz3oKgWDKgyekmBZs7r1iAHNHa     17+ billion

Wallet 19:  SNmZG9GdFctPDZGo7SJte5Za1UVL4Hhyzb    105+ billion

Currently, this is Wallet 2, which Wallet 1 may as well own, as it always sends alot of coins to it:   SMoGmxa624eHzan7bjGjUY5DngsmZcG3XE

Currently, this is wallet 5.  Wallet 1 has sent a great deal of coins to this wallet.    SjTtCgzeo9gLip24hHSX6guu6DEZ7V7bAQ

6   Claim   SavWHKt143etSirXxwEmxy9uWz8S97YXNH   405,911,221,212.96999931   2.35 %

8   Claim   SbhMGZwN9rAbwt1bG5KM4vLs7nAkjJEYNy   277,200,000,000.00000000   1.61 %

9   Claim   SY8UorA3iiDzkxSywj6MQeF6sBkzSMMDuq   267,300,000,000.00000000   1.55 %

The above wallet addresses, have a great deal of coins in them, which Wallet 1 sent them all.  Their rankings, could at any time, change, of course, depending on how many coins stay inside them.

14   Claim   Sd1eteK8hj8xZNHQuD6sa4PdWK29oMtna5   120,055,999,756.49999999     **Another Wallet 1 'wallet'

Those are the main big ones, but there are others.  if you are interested, you will find more, if not, now you know that Wallet 1, owns more than he wants everyone to realise.

I think Wallet 1 could own about 45% of the coin - just at a guess.  I have seen his endless wallet addresses.  Too many to have time to record.

BE AWARE, THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!!

So glad this was posted.. This is the exact same message besides the "BE AWARE, THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!! " part that was sent to me in discord when we were trying to get CMC to update supply. I know who you are.. And obviously you didn't take enough time to connect your dots or none would be missing.. You just explained the block explorer to us which all of us understand( I hope). Maybe you fail to realize that when I became project manager of this project #1 wallet was already there.. You want to claim this and that person is #1 but have no SOLID facts! And why are you mad at the #1 wallet anyway? They had stronger hands than you and you are mad because they are not forced to get rid of them. Maybe you should practice holding something you believe in over time and you will understand what it feels like to have a lot of something besides anger. This is a Democracy and to each is own.. Deal with it or move on and grab BCT comment points elsewhere NEWBIE.. Cool
AncientEgypt

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 09:08:53 AM by AncientEgypt

This is quite funny.  The fact is, I'm the one who wrote most of the below - except for the first two lines or something.  It was actually a private message I sent someone and they were keen to post it on two forums.  If I wanted to do that, I would have done it myself, nonetheless, so you see, the one/s who posted the below information, were not women at all, but I am - as you know who I am, as you state.  When you wanted CMC to update - I, along with two others, did get their attention - one man in particular did directly converse with them but even he needed info from myself and another.  We were able to give CMC information that you apparently 'couldn't' give them.  Info about Wallet 1 and 2 at that time.  You knew they were active.  As a top developer/on the management team of this SHND coin, you would have known that for quite some time - months, at least - yet you didn't bother giving us any information on that - we had to search for it ourselves - I searched for it, with some inspirational tip from another.  I found out then, quite easily, that Wallet 1 and 2 were indeed VERY active and had been since Day 1.  Now why didn't you know that?  And why didn't you tell us that?  We had to dig for that information ourselves and we gave it to CMC in order for them to update the coin's stats.  So thanks for nothing there.  And by the way - the competition from the other 'ladies'?  Give me a break.  They're traders, as one of them told me.  They were on my tail since the beginning of this drama.  You see, 'they' saw 'me' as competition/a threat; and not the other way around, but I didn't have time for their boxing match.  I know who posted the below on another Stronghands forum but sure, I'm not going to say who that person is.  I don't know who posted the below though, but I'm sure it is like they've said - they're a man....     Personally, I don't think you ever wanted CMC to update or else you would have got onto that as quick as me, the amateur was able to.  Also, I was the one who contacted CoinExchange to cease the Bitcoin/SHND pairing - as you wanted it ceased, yet when you made the announcement that it was no longer - and everyone praised you, patting you on the back - you took the praise, not once telling anyone that I was the one who actually got their attention.  Thanks for that.  It shows alot about your character.  And I've never been bitter or angry.  Just surprised, startled, in disbelief - stuff like that.  But I tell you what, those two ladies who found me a threat - now they're the bitter type.  I told you a stack of info on the top wallets.  You told me that you were 'thankful' for the information and that 'it was great', and that 'you felt like a detective' and you had all the information 'up on your board' with 'strings attached' to different transactions etc.  Now, for a developer or someone at the top of a coin - for you to actually be 'excited' about that bad information, told me there were something up/wrong.  You guys pounce on and ban/block any small investor for saying the smallest damned thing, yet Wallets 1 to 4 could use bots, around the clock, every one, two and three minutes, selling/buying - whatever they were doing - day after day - from the get go practically - anyone can look that up - it wasn't too many months for the original developer to get the hang of utilising bots to do whatever - You would allow the highest of wallets to stake the crap out of this coin - INFLATING it like crazy - which devalued the coin - oh, that's ok - but Woah be to the regular investor that a) asks questions b) says anything about the top wallets or c) says anything you don't like personally.  Yeah.  I can see how SHND was a community coin.  Not.  It's your coin.  You're probably Jackson Briggs himself.  You told everyone that you had searched high and low pretty much, to find Jackson Briggs family - really - Jackson Briggs is the name of a cartoon character who is known for 'strong arms'.  You didn't look very hard as it was clear that Jackson Briggs made two comments AFTER his death on probably this board.  He died, resurrected, made two comments, then maybe he died again.  Whenever I told a few people that I thought that Jackson Briggs was alive, they would laugh at me saying, No - he's dead.  But as the story goes, there you were, after a while, explaining to the community about the miracle of Jackson Briggs coming back to give everyone a message about how pleased he was that the coin was 'doing so well' or words to that effect.  I tell you now - I knew of what Jackson Briggs angle would be if he finally did show he 'face' and yes, I was right.  He wanted to see if anyone would pick up the coin and work on it - or something to that effect.  Wow.  Didn't see that coming.  (rolls eyes)  Wallet 1, when I last was looking at all that information, a couple of months or something ago - was connected to the top 10 wallets or something crazy like that - but wait, there's more - Wallet 1 was connected to probably hundreds of other wallets, or plenty of others, as I myself was just so tired of following the crazy trail.  This is the first time I'm saying this online, so yes, now you are talking to 'me'.  If you wish though, you can call me Madam.  Point to note:  It was not I who added:  Be aware, this is a huge scam.'  But I have to say - that indeed is what I do think it is.

Also, when it came time to do the first main BURN, 'we' noticed that Wallet 1 (in the least) was disseminating 'his' coins to many other wallets and those coins were not burned, but were more than likely being hid from 'view'.  And it also made it look like to the ignorant/newbie investor that Wallet 1 was burning his coins etc.  Wow - Billions of SHND coins were sent to multiple wallets to weather out the burn storm until it was over.  I see that 'Smog Guy' - the old Wallet 2, has been bumped down to a lower ranking, yet September Ben 'Sep Ben' is still Wallet 1 - yet Wallet 1 has less coins.  Don't worry folks - those coins have been disseminated to other wallets and if you don't believe me, go and follow the public source trail on CoinExplorer.net - you'll see for yourself, if you have time.  You said that Jackson Briggs is no longer an investor.  Anyone who follows his comments on here will see from his comments that that statement would have to be false and he would no longer be idolised also, given quite a few of his comments on here - not good.  If only everyone did their own research....    Oh well.   There is so much more I'd like to say and point out but truly, I can't actually be bothered to but others know what I know.  Trust me; they aint happy.  I've had to literally calm some of them down.  Don't worry, you're not the only one under suspicion.  I don't trust Bumba, VDR or even the Crypto Twins.  Oh, there's probably a few others but possibly not worth mentioning as it is possibly they are under your hypnotic spell.  Point to note also - you told me that it was 'a rumour' that CoinExchange was Wallet 1.  Uum.  No.  I asked them, and albeit they said that indeed they were one of the top wallets - who knows which one....   I do not believe they were Wallet 1 or 2 - yet I saw Bumba telling me with a rather threatening 'tone' inside the Discord that, Yes, CoinExchange was the owner to Wallet 1 (in the least) but wonders never cease - only a couple of days later, Bumba apologised warmly to the community, letting them know that indeed, CoinExchange was not the owner of Wallet 1 - so I guess we can put that rumour to bed.  A rumour that 'someone' started.  Gee.  I wonder who that could have been?   I remember, reading in the Discord, someone (appeared) to be promising you a 'masternode'.  You said 'your wife was crying'.  Come on - your wife wasn't crying.  That was just an act, right?  I'm sure she has nothing to do with it.  I remember also reading something about that if you made alot of money (your words though) that your children would get it and your wife would get nothing.  Wonder if your wife would cry at that though.  I'm sure your wife's an innocent in this.  SHND and Gives must be a real money maker for you.  Did you think you were the only one in the world who wanted or needed to make money?  I'm getting the visual of a con-man in priest's clothing, coming to mind.  Look, anyone can make money off of this coin, but I think it's the way you play the game.  There is the game, and then there's the game, you know? 

Glad i sold all of my SHND, because there was something fishy with this coin/admins(bitcoinbabys in particular).

This post will probably be deleted, but i will gladly post it everywhere i can so people will be aware about this coin.

Get this:

I tracked Wallet 1.  

It owns Wallets 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 18, 19, 23, 38, 48, 66, 67, 76, 86, 90, 136, 137, plus a host of many more.  

So that means Wallet 1 owns maybe 50% of the coin or something.

I saw many other wallets also on my travels, following it around, but way too many wallets to even take the time to record.

Those wallet rankings could change at any time, as sometimes they do, but I have all of the wallet addresses, which do stay the same.

Wallet 1 and all his big wallets, stake like a bat out of hell.

I'm sure that Bitcoinbabys knows who wallet 1 is, but he'll never admit that as then, he'll be more accountable to the community.

I wouldn't be surprised if SHND goes down EVEN LOWER.

I don't think Wallet 1 & Co. want anyone - will allow anyone else to actually make money on this coin cause their bots are too quick and they're greedy.

They're making millions of staked coins PER day and then selling those coins.

All you have to do is go to CoinExplorer.net and follow any wallet on there.

Check it out for yourself - but rarely anybody does.

They just listen to the hype.  I understand, cause I believed it myself at one point.

I think Wallet 1 & Co. scoop up any new money, as soon as it comes in.

Sayonara, investment.

Wallet 66  SXetZ5HYdfmaCCBqHrzE6SGQVy3ACWC21F  20+ billion

Wallet 67 SVw5miobVNSawrhpW5wvKd2pu7YhtoetmL  20+ billion

Wallet 90   SZjBxtLKFfc8i9KSzx8Eh5yppPADRSXiG5   14+ billion

Wallet 23    SUNJpuBG1YhJNAWi4BN6HdqusmMSmbrJhA    74+ billion

Wallet 76   SNFojdP6cz3oKgWDKgyekmBZs7r1iAHNHa     17+ billion

Wallet 19:  SNmZG9GdFctPDZGo7SJte5Za1UVL4Hhyzb    105+ billion

Currently, this is Wallet 2, which Wallet 1 may as well own, as it always sends alot of coins to it:   SMoGmxa624eHzan7bjGjUY5DngsmZcG3XE

Currently, this is wallet 5.  Wallet 1 has sent a great deal of coins to this wallet.    SjTtCgzeo9gLip24hHSX6guu6DEZ7V7bAQ

6   Claim   SavWHKt143etSirXxwEmxy9uWz8S97YXNH   405,911,221,212.96999931   2.35 %

8   Claim   SbhMGZwN9rAbwt1bG5KM4vLs7nAkjJEYNy   277,200,000,000.00000000   1.61 %

9   Claim   SY8UorA3iiDzkxSywj6MQeF6sBkzSMMDuq   267,300,000,000.00000000   1.55 %

The above wallet addresses, have a great deal of coins in them, which Wallet 1 sent them all.  Their rankings, could at any time, change, of course, depending on how many coins stay inside them.

14   Claim   Sd1eteK8hj8xZNHQuD6sa4PdWK29oMtna5   120,055,999,756.49999999     **Another Wallet 1 'wallet'

Those are the main big ones, but there are others.  if you are interested, you will find more, if not, now you know that Wallet 1, owns more than he wants everyone to realise.

I think Wallet 1 could own about 45% of the coin - just at a guess.  I have seen his endless wallet addresses.  Too many to have time to record.

BE AWARE, THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!!

So glad this was posted.. This is the exact same message besides the "BE AWARE, THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!! " part that was sent to me in discord when we were trying to get CMC to update supply. I know who you are.. And obviously you didn't take enough time to connect your dots or none would be missing.. You just explained the block explorer to us which all of us understand( I hope). Maybe you fail to realize that when I became project manager of this project #1 wallet was already there.. You want to claim this and that person is #1 but have no SOLID facts! And why are you mad at the #1 wallet anyway? They had stronger hands than you and you are mad because they are not forced to get rid of them. Maybe you should practice holding something you believe in over time and you will understand what it feels like to have a lot of something besides anger. This is a Democracy and to each is own.. Deal with it or move on and grab BCT comment points elsewhere NEWBIE.. Cool
AncientEgypt

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

Also, when it came time to do the first main BURN, 'we' noticed that Wallet 1 (in the least) was disseminating 'his' coins to many other wallets and those coins were not burned, but were more than likely being hid from 'view'.  And it also made it look like to the ignorant/newbie investor that Wallet 1 was burning his coins etc.  Wow - Billions of SHND coins were sent to multiple wallets to weather out the burn storm until it was over.  I see that 'Smog Guy' - the old Wallet 2, has been bumped down to a lower ranking, yet September Ben 'Sep Ben' is still Wallet 1 - yet Wallet 1 has less coins.  Don't worry folks - those coins have been disseminated to other wallets and if you don't believe me, go and follow the public source trail on CoinExplorer.net - you'll see for yourself, if you have time.  You said that Jackson Briggs is no longer an investor.  Anyone who follows his comments on here will see from his comments that that statement would have to be false and he would no longer be idolised also, given quite a few of his comments on here - not good.  If only everyone did their own research....    Oh well.   There is so much more I'd like to say and point out but truly, I can't actually be bothered to but others know what I know.  Trust me; they aint happy.  I've had to literally calm some of them down.  Don't worry, you're not the only one under suspicion.  I don't trust Bumba, VDR or even the Crypto Twins.  Oh, there's probably a few others but possibly not worth mentioning as it is possibly they are under your hypnotic spell.  Point to note also - you told me that it was 'a rumour' that CoinExchange was Wallet 1.  Uum.  No.  I asked them, and albeit they said that indeed they were one of the top wallets - who knows which one....   I do not believe they were Wallet 1 or 2 - yet I saw Bumba telling me with a rather threatening 'tone' inside the Discord that, Yes, CoinExchange was the owner to Wallet 1 (in the least) but wonders never cease - only a couple of days later, Bumba apologised warmly to the community, letting them know that indeed, CoinExchange was not the owner of Wallet 1 - so I guess we can put that rumour to bed.  A rumour that 'someone' started.  Gee.  I wonder who that could have been?   I remember, reading in the Discord, someone (appeared) to be promising you a 'masternode'.  You said 'your wife was crying'.  Come on - your wife wasn't crying.  That was just an act, right?  I'm sure she has nothing to do with it.  I remember also reading something about that if you made alot of money (your words though) that your children would get it and your wife would get nothing.  Wonder if your wife would cry at that though.  I'm sure your wife's an innocent in this.  SHND and Gives must be a real money maker for you.  Did you think you were the only one in the world who wanted or needed to make money?  I'm getting the visual of a con-man in priest's clothing, coming to mind.  Look, anyone can make money off of this coin, but I think it's the way you play the game.  There is the game, and then there's the game, you know? 
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

So it seems that the burn was actually a steal.   Well, I guess we need Stronghands to survive this.  Do we still have a development team that can update the wallet and make sure the block explorer stays up?   Any ideas on what to do to raise the price?  There still must be 50 or more people that have invested that want to see their investment pay off.

John_WCR

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

So it seems that the burn was actually a steal.   Well, I guess we need Stronghands to survive this.  Do we still have a development team that can update the wallet and make sure the block explorer stays up?   Any ideas on what to do to raise the price?  There still must be 50 or more people that have invested that want to see their investment pay off.

We must renew the swap!!! 5.000.000 SHND : 1 SHMN
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

To attract buyers, you need to increase the POS award. The world is ruled by greed, not the image on the shirts!

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

SWUBE2X4k4AiavSdr8VUo6RWHRvgEK5TkX         

https://mega.nz/#!F2wHDA6A!8jzV9hY89x5bPEcO2UqqFNTYAc2RycX9OJ3sFA_Qhaw

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

valterdr

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

StrongHands launches first whitepaper

https://twitter.com/shndofficial/status/1050141776856698882
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: