Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ?  (Read 1931 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

Is market really crashing? No I don't think so... maybe some times we lose some and sometimes also we win some... it's a crypto market so sometimes you'll gonna experience heavy losses where it will gonna make you think that market is really crashing though its not after all. Yes there is a heavy inflow of the general public into the crypto world but I think it is not a substantial reason for the market to go down crashing. It is just a usual day in the market where everything that goes will sometimes go down.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

For me this is the perfect time to go buy some cheap alts like neo,waves,qtum,ethereum and other solid coins the price is very cheap and it can give you a lot of profits few hours from now.

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

What are you people talking about? Bubble burst? Market never recovering?
I'm sure you have more money now than you had in early December, if you hold the same amount of coins.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

In the time like this,holding will save your ass and buying more cheap alts will make you a lot of profits when the market starting to recover.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

For me this is the perfect time to go buy some cheap alts like neo,waves,qtum,ethereum and other solid coins the price is very cheap and it can give you a lot of profits few hours from now.
This is the periodicity of the market after exactly one year, you can track this on the bitcoin candlestick chart. If you sell bitcoin then that is a very wrong decision, if you can buy more bitcoin because you will not be able to buy bitcoin at any time in 2018 but low price as today . Believe this.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Now it's too late to say anything, because when bitcoin was like 18-20000$ then you should put all in fiat or USDT and now buy a little, if it drops even more, buy more more more!!!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

It seems that for most of newbies here is difficult to accept that currencies have cycles.
May be you complain if you bought bitcoin in december; but if you bought them one year ago, you still have 1000% profit.
So what?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Let's hope for the best.
Everyone Relax! The Crypto dip was caused by Mike Bell of JP Morgan claiming Governments could ban cryptocurrencies. Well ... how? This is the same company that called BTC a fraud. It's a bank FFS. They are rightfully terrified of what we are doing. But it can't be stopped.

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) 16 Jan 2018
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Let's hope for the best.
Everyone Relax! The Crypto dip was caused by Mike Bell of JP Morgan claiming Governments could ban cryptocurrencies. Well ... how? This is the same company that called BTC a fraud. It's a bank FFS. They are rightfully terrified of what we are doing. But it can't be stopped.

Well, but the reached to goal to scare population and to slow down public acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Btw, they can't stop us, the only way is to shut down the internet. So, nothing to worry about.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

Let's hope for the best.

The one will panic now are the one that will regret later after giving up his coins to this whales and nobody will help you other than yourself. So keep tight, chill and wait the drama to be over. Again!

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

Good read. I have that bad feeling as well that the market is beginning to crash, after I saw in an article how an investment bubble plays out and slowly dies out. I saw a graph of how it would be gain value, stabilize, and then, lose it and die out. I felt weary seeing the very similar route bitcoin is taking right now. However, upon reading other sources, I have come to think that the market is just changing and evolving. It's not so bad to see this fluctuations because there are similarities to past happenings. I think bitcoin will regain it's value after it stabilizes, and hopefully, it would increase in value again.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Well, it seems that nobody was surprised by a growth this year from 1.000 to 20.000 (I mean, 2.000%...), but start to panic due to a 30% fall...
It's the market, and it has high volatility. If you can't accept this, forget cryptotrading

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

My thoughts .. try to stop looking at the price. I'm going to stay true to my strategy which is to hold for the long term, it's natural on reaching that destination, there will be ups and downs ... it's all part of the course! I will also try and snap up some alts whilst it's cheap Smiley
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Its seems like it all been corrected but no need to panic everything will be fine just be patient and when it starTed to go up its the best time to sell all and get some profit. For now lets just wait and hold.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS

I checked the market earleir and I notice that it is red. Some coins are green but most of them are red including the price of bitcoin. I really do not know why it is happening and I find it hard to predict when the market will recover. Because the market is red, I am thinking to buy some good alts and buy some bitcoin then hold it. Early this year, most alts rise including eth. My friend gain a big amount of money because of it. But now this is the situation this motivates me to buy and hold and wait for the right time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mojo3354

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Everyone is all "ZOMG THE CRYPTONS ARE CRASHING!!!"
And I'm like heh time to buy some ether at $800.

These things are tied to technology that, like it or not, is game changing. Crypto is more than just a currency, it also a stock and bond. Ethereum may sink to low lows but enterprises are still going to use the underlying tech which means be ready for the long game and weather the storms.
trrr3

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

punishing people for cryptos in China and SK will just increase value of the stuff. they are smart guys and will find a way to trade and mine.

so, just buckle up, turblence will not take long
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

I would still continue to hold my coins and wait for the price to pump up again,
The crash is normal thing in the crypto currency so let's just get used to it.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

The market does not crumble, it just falls temporarily, but I think it's not for long! By spring, the market will take such heights that he has never taken, so now the best case is to buy altcountes!
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?
Yes , there is some bad news , but I think it's OK for a long term investor,patience is the best important in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: