Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding  (Read 42034 times)
userty

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 04:29:28 AM by userty

empty
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Hi, how can buy this coin?

I sell it!  0.05 BTC=1 SGL Wink
Cryptobel-NL

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

Creative Creator

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

I'd say these guys are just whiny saps, you guys are completely funding the initial developments out of pocket without an ICO, these guys are upset about you staking, when most companies release an ICO with 4 rounds selling 50 million coins each round. And then halting developments for an entire quarter while they party. I'd say your plan to stake the premine is logical and reasonable to support developmental cost. And earn a clearly needed salary. I could see the concern if you guys staking, made it so no one else could stake, but I'm earning about 125 coins a day no problem. I'd say continue staking if I were you guys.

How many coins do you have staked?

1525 in staking mode.

I got about the same amount, never did staking before. But I keep getting the 'no mature blocks found, staking paused'. Have had the coins for over 24 hours in my wallet and over 200 confirmations. Am I doing something wrong or am I too impatient?

Did you follow the mining guide, and enable staking? Also, do you leave your wallet open at all times. Their was a slight glitch I had after encrypting my wallet. Also it's best to have multiple staking addresses, some times I get back to back to stake rewards from separate addresses.

Thank you for getting back on me. Yeah I did. Basically I enabled the advanced coin staking and devided my coins over three wallets, just to check out. But as I enable staking it says there are no mature blocks and that staking will be paused. But when I look at my balance, I see my full coin count after 'balance:' and after 'consolidated balance:'.. But 'Stake, Unconfirmed and Immature' are empty. Shouldn't my coins be under 'immature' if they weren't mature? Have been google-ing too, but couldnt find the write awnser yet.

◼◼ The Future of Payroll
◼ Make Every Day Payday (http://workchain.io)
Dio Riven

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Currently you can only get the coin from bounties or mining.
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I'd say these guys are just whiny saps, you guys are completely funding the initial developments out of pocket without an ICO, these guys are upset about you staking, when most companies release an ICO with 4 rounds selling 50 million coins each round. And then halting developments for an entire quarter while they party. I'd say your plan to stake the premine is logical and reasonable to support developmental cost. And earn a clearly needed salary. I could see the concern if you guys staking, made it so no one else could stake, but I'm earning about 125 coins a day no problem. I'd say continue staking if I were you guys.

1525 in staking mode.

I got about the same amount, never did staking before. But I keep getting the 'no mature blocks found, staking paused'. Have had the coins for over 24 hours in my wallet and over 200 confirmations. Am I doing something wrong or am I too impatient?

Did you follow the mining guide, and enable staking? Also, do you leave your wallet open at all times. Their was a slight glitch I had after encrypting my wallet. Also it's best to have multiple staking addresses, some times I get back to back to stake rewards from separate addresses.

Thank you for getting back on me. Yeah I did. Basically I enabled the advanced coin staking and devided my coins over three wallets, just to check out. But as I enable staking it says there are no mature blocks and that staking will be paused. But when I look at my balance, I see my full coin count after 'balance:' and after 'consolidated balance:'.. But 'Stake, Unconfirmed and Immature' are empty. Shouldn't my coins be under 'immature' if they weren't mature? Have been google-ing too, but couldnt find the write awnser yet.

Every time you move your coins, they'll have to mature again. Has it been 24 hours since you divided your coins?
Cryptobel-NL

Activity: 344

Creative Creator

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

1525 in staking mode.

Every time you move your coins, they'll have to mature again. Has it been 24 hours since you divided your coins?

Thanks for responding dear Dev. Well the first time I waited for about 32 hours, and after that I thought maybe it wasn't working because I didn't devide them. So now I'm maybe just impatient LoL. Sorry to spam the topic with this. I think I will wait for a day and check it again after.
Is the maturity process interupted when the wallet closes? And is it common that I don't see any number behind 'immature coins' in the wallet?

◼◼ The Future of Payroll
◼ Make Every Day Payday (http://workchain.io)
Sigil-Developer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

1525 in staking mode.

Thanks for responding dear Dev. Well the first time I waited for about 32 hours, and after that I thought maybe it wasn't working because I didn't devide them. So now I'm maybe just impatient LoL. Sorry to spam the topic with this. I think I will wait for a day and check it again after.
Is the maturity process interupted when the wallet closes? And is it common that I don't see any number behind 'immature coins' in the wallet?

No problem. And yeah it can be a bit weird sometimes. If you're sure that it's been 24 hours since they've been confirmed in your wallet, try closing/reopening the wallet and it should work.
raskad

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Sigil is an excellent project, it might be one of the BEST ALTCOINS of 2018, so if the miners and HODL'ers have strong opinions about it's inner workings I believe it's healthy to be expressive, especially when seeing such rapid growth in a short time. Let's make help make Sigil a success and get the word EVERYWHERE!
LsL

Activity: 140
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

hmm, i sent you a Pm to make  a deal Smiley

Morchopius

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BTC Alınır Satılır

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

how can I buy?

and

Do you have an online wallet?

thx

Burası boş kalmasın.
artex2100

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

no exchange so you can t buy yet ... just have to mine it or buy it for 0.05btc from Raymee.. Grin
HotSwapp

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Another pool option, LuckyAltcoin.com 0.5% Fees

Username: Your Sigil wallet address
Password:anything
URL (vardiff starting at: 4 up to 10240 ): stratum+tcp://luckyaltcoin.com:7711
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://luckyaltcoin.com:7711 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x
aQwFiuL

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

I sell it!  0.05 BTC=1 SGL

hi there pm sent

Arclite.F22

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I can sell too  Grin
Usebtc

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

I sell for 0.02 btc 1 sgl
Heno1974

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

I sent you PM and hoy sells
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

I sell it!  0.05 BTC=1 SGL

hi there pm sent

I need it too!! How much is there Huh

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
Heno1974

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

I sent you PM and hoy sells

Thanks. I would gladly recommend you because you are a decent businessman.
LsL

Activity: 140
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

deal done Smiley
thanks m8

Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

Someone make me an offer for 1000 SGL I'm selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: