Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ico best in 2018?  (Read 2000 times)
JochemJanse

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

Hi Guys,
I recently heard about OPEN Platform and their ICO. Analyzing the white paper and Telegram have provided positive prospects for this ICO. They are providing a unique platform and I am really excited about this one.

This could change crypto market. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

They are doing an airdrop now:

#OpenPlatform Airdrop ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

With Ref: 👉 http://vy.tc/ekCDG98
CodeCoinICO

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

Checkout CodeCoin here: https://www.codecoinico.com/  ICO LIVE NOW

WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED CODING SERVICE MARKETPLACE

Codingmarket is a decentralized coding service marketplace where people can buy coding services from other users, using cryptocurrencies and Codingmarket's native token - CodeCoin.

There are millions of people have the idea of creating something on the internet, but lack the skills of coding. There are thousands of untrusted websites out there and most of them just ignore customers after receiving the payment and scam them of their money.

Therefore, we are aimed at providing a trustless platform whereby users can request coding services from coders that can prove their works and skills through a public forum like GitHub.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:30 AM

I suggest to you our ICO the Daneel project it is an A.I.  created in partner with the IBM Watson and Amon to make sure the quality A.I. for you. Daneel is your future partner for it can assist you in your crypto journey.

Visit us at Daneel.io and join us in our token sale.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

The best ICO of 2018 is overwhelming, but I recommend one of the best ICOs of 2018. This ICO is what pays for your assets. The ICO is DIWtoken. It was one of the best ICOs of 2018.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

According to my view, Safinus will be successful ico, their platform will certainly  become very popular, it will reduce entry barriers for newbies and minimize investors risks.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

I intend to invest in ico. But I'm wondering since it's a lot now
Can you show me which one is the best?
Thank you!
VINchain is one of the best ICO in 2018 for me . check their website bro so you can see vinchain.io
you can see also their Ratings .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

The best ICO in 2018 and very suitable for long-term investment as well as short term I think ICO The World News, because this ICO has a good team and a great idea so I'm sure this ICO investors will get big profits.

rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

The best ICO will be GIFcoin www.gifcoin.io. It has already a working website and if you will hold the coins for a long time, you will receive a profit at the end of the year. It is currently on pre-sale right now with 30% bonus. You can also check in their website how much coins is sold real time. It is listed in top ICO list as HOT. I assure you that it will be on the top 50 coins in the market once it is already available in the exchanges. Grab yours now while there are still remaining coins.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
MattGr

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Have you heard about Safinus? I recently studied their white paper and I found this project very interesting and promising.
kiji

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Thank you!
I don't which one is the  best ICO of 2018 and it is too early to say it
 but you should take a look at Myriads.IO project.
It is about decentralized machine learning network. Myriads network offers an opportunity to earn MRDS tokens from useful calculations. Any GPU can make machine learning computations.
Myriads network generate tasks for miners and provide predictions.
Number of MRDS token in existence strictly limited by algorithm.
The ICO didn't start yet so it is not too late to join Wink
If you want more details, you can check their website : https://myriads.io
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 10:44:52 AM by longminh123

In my opinion some project that development health industry that use blockchain technology and AI/Artificial Intelegence will be massive potential because this is something new in cryptocurrency market. And the purpose of the project also interesting and give advantages for humand kind in the world.
This is definitely a new investment trend in 2018 as the health and AI play a very important role for the whole human race and are attracted by a lot of investors. I think we will see the dramatic growth of Cryptocurrency in 2018 and will be a new revolution for the modern economy.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

I Know that at the moment the perspective ICO are considered to be ENLTE, DANEEL, e-Chat, BubbleTone, Repux, nucleus.vision . Good luck with your investment )
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Investors are showing their extreme interests in making investments in ICOs.Tradershub TXT is an online social trading network that acts as a gateway into the world of cryptocurrencies.It satisfies all the requirements of the traders in an efficient manner.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Investors are showing their extreme interests in making investments in ICOs.Tradershub TXT is an online social trading network that acts as a gateway into the world of cryptocurrencies.It satisfies all the requirements of the traders in an efficient manner.
Repux It is one of the top ICOs, which is being designed basically for the exchange of business information or data. It is a highly safe, secure and trustworthy platform. It has a unique protocol that accepts a variety of data belonging to the individual or corporate users and developers.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

Thank you!

best or not is depend to you how to see it. but i recomended to you is NTOK https://bitcointalk.org/.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Always diversify your portfolio and look for a solid roadmap.. plus good team. The thing is not easy to predict the right ICO, but I do recommend to check : https://amon.tech

This is for crypto spending in everyday life project! I like it and it is on the Private Sale right now Smiley

lexixon

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

Would be super cool to also hear what you have to add to the discussion on what matters in terms of tokenomics/-metrics when looking at all these ICOs! Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3050944.0
wilbursina

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

I only hope IPFS these have ICO project successfully landed, made substantial progress
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

OnLive is one of the best ICO projects for March. It has an excellent team, thought-out marketing and an interesting business idea.
I think OnLive expects great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: