Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
L0G1C

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Project of the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

These are going to be sitting at $3 one day and this guy is still going to be sitting around like "yeah but this one time back in 2018..."   Cheesy

Hahaha true

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
marques99

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

Funny when an individual has nothing tangible to offer/support their sentiment, they usually result to insult with hope to get their point across. As i have mentioned several time, my post is mean't to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect. There is a significant difference between an organic dump from the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. This is meant to be a decentralized platform after all. So, If you have an issue with my post or biased cos you have already invested, then please do yourself a favor and block my account, cos my quips are not meant for you. Take care:)

dude you haven't been paying attention to ALL the rest of crypto or what?? LOL

seriously, this is a long term project and ROI would be as well, so shut up and hold or just sell at a loss and go buy something else.  the current price difference given the volume is nothing to even barely WHINE about right now fuck sakes.

how the hell do you not know other whales aren't buying up at these discount prices too, and not to dump Wink  .......

I could have sworn that your last post prior to this was quoting AroDev last message and adding an insult directed towards me. I wonder why it was deleted. Maybe you rather chat in civil manners, though am perplexed cos its not what am use to seeing from your other encounters from ppl you don't agree with on the thread. You do love dissing out those insults out.

Anyway, i have been paying attention to the result of crypto and like i have mentioned several times, there is a difference btw an organic dump dictated by the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. Especially when the activity was detected quite early and could have easily been nullified. I will keep repeating that in any other sector this guys will be investigated for collusion, cos the mass detected this quite early and zero action was taken to alleviate the issue for a lengthy amount of time.

As for the current price, why don't you try to deposit your coin and sell it. Or how about you buy and try to move it out of mercatox? You can't because it was placed on maintenance several days before the pump, just the same way merc placed it on maintenance about 2 months ago and pumped the price to 700, then took it off maintenance and it effectively crashed down to 200 sat within a day.

As for what the whales are doing, its none of my concern cos as i already mentioned that  "my post is meant to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect" What they do with that info is up to them but i intend to also keep the negative aspect such as (the presence of 2 million coins in a malicious account ready to be dumped at anytime, plus the presence of a leaderboad board holder who has the ability to  negatively control/impact the coin's value for really long time) in the forefront. And please don't hesitate to block my account if you have any issue with post.

Islapdonkey, crazy idea, how about you let us be and join another crypto currency community, or even better make your own coin!  You are just re-posting the same BS over and over and over.  Dude do you have a life/job/gf?  Yes that came off kinda rude, but move on and let us be.  Sorry that you lost money (is that why you are bitching?), but WE ALL HAVE in crypto.  Any ways all love and have a wonderful day!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

ARO is a no brainer HOLD, sorry if ppl don't see that.  oh well, they can cry later.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Wow, lots of anger in this thread....

Where is this ARO trading? it's an interesting concept. So many projects have trended toward this masternode process.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

ARO is a no brainer HOLD, sorry if ppl don't see that.  oh well, they can cry later.

What do you mean, to HODL or not to HODL? As I don't get your statement (sorry not a native English speaker).
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

For me were no problems at start . Mined mine at the very begining with no issue at all.  A lot of FUD over here.

Thanks!
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

ARO is about to be listed on Cryptopia according to updates in community.

I'd get in and HODL on. There's quite a bit of unnecessary friction here for some reason.

Thank me later, or just make your own decisions.

Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

Cryptopia listing is decent news; shame it isn't any of the more serious exchanges, though.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

Cryptopia listing is decent news; shame it isn't any of the more serious exchanges, though.

Cryptopia is one of the best exchanges out there, even they don't have the huge (faked) volume like many top exchanges.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

For those that can't easily comprehend, i made sure to highlight and bold it out Grin Hope that help. Take care.

Funny when an individual has nothing tangible to offer/support their sentiment, they usually result to insult with hope to get their point across. As i have mentioned several time, my post is mean't to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect. There is a significant difference between an organic dump from the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. This is meant to be a decentralized platform after all. So, If you have an issue with my post or biased cos you have already invested, then please do yourself a favor and block my account, cos my quips are not meant for you. Take care:)

dude you haven't been paying attention to ALL the rest of crypto or what?? LOL

seriously, this is a long term project and ROI would be as well, so shut up and hold or just sell at a loss and go buy something else.  the current price difference given the volume is nothing to even barely WHINE about right now fuck sakes.

how the hell do you not know other whales aren't buying up at these discount prices too, and not to dump Wink  .......

I could have sworn that your last post prior to this was quoting AroDev last message and adding an insult directed towards me. I wonder why it was deleted. Maybe you rather chat in civil manners, though am perplexed cos its not what am use to seeing from your other encounters from ppl you don't agree with on the thread. You do love dissing out those insults out.

Anyway, i have been paying attention to the result of crypto and like i have mentioned several times, there is a difference btw an organic dump dictated by the mass and a dump mostly orchestrated by one individual. Especially when the activity was detected quite early and could have easily been nullified. I will keep repeating that in any other sector this guys will be investigated for collusion, cos the mass detected this quite early and zero action was taken to alleviate the issue for a lengthy amount of time.

As for the current price, why don't you try to deposit your coin and sell it. Or how about you buy and try to move it out of mercatox? You can't because it was placed on maintenance several days before the pump, just the same way merc placed it on maintenance about 2 months ago and pumped the price to 700, then took it off maintenance and it effectively crashed down to 200 sat within a day.

As for what the whales are doing, its none of my concern cos as i already mentioned that  "my post is meant to keep a potential investor abreast on all facets related to the coin, not just the shill aspect" What they do with that info is up to them but i intend to also keep the negative aspect such as (the presence of 2 million coins in a malicious account ready to be dumped at anytime, plus the presence of a leaderboad board holder who has the ability to  negatively control/impact the coin's value for really long time) in the forefront. And please don't hesitate to block my account if you have any issue with post.

Islapdonkey, crazy idea, how about you let us be and join another crypto currency community, or even better make your own coin!  You are just re-posting the same BS over and over and over.  Dude do you have a life/job/gf?  Yes that came off kinda rude, but move on and let us be.  Sorry that you lost money (is that why you are bitching?), but WE ALL HAVE in crypto.  Any ways all love and have a wonderful day!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

Cryptopia is one of the best exchanges out there, even they don't have the huge (faked) volume like many top exchanges.

Yeah, cryptopia has been around for a long time. I used to use it back in the day. They like to trade the shit tokens... but some decent coins can make a name there.

Idk, there has to be a better option

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Yeah, cryptopia has been around for a long time. I used to use it back in the day. They like to trade the shit tokens... but some decent coins can make a name there.

Cryptopia is a great start, I would suggest Kucoin be the next target. Binance is the final goal as far as exchanges go but that will come in time.
JustMe22

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Cryptopia is a great start, I would suggest Kucoin be the next target. Binance is the final goal as far as exchanges go but that will come in time.

Cryptopia is a good exchange for now, Kucoin is hard to get there, they have big listing fee and they are selecting the coins listed, as for Binance, is untouchable from my point of view, they ask a lot of money and you'll get delisted if you don't have big volume.
Kinsey

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Tell me, will mercatox work or not? Wallet all the time in maintenance mode. For many months now.
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:23:28 AM

Mercatox < Cryptopia < Binance

..And the prices reflect this.

The Mercatox wallet seems to be stuck for now. Admins have noted that they are 'working on this issue.'

Thank you, Timmy from Mercatox.   Huh

qq386437050

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Cryptopia exchange slogan has been shouting for a month. Why can't we make an open exchange?
marques99

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Cryptopia exchange slogan has been shouting for a month. Why can't we make an open exchange?

YOU can do whatever you want (the whole/forgotten point of crypto).  For example, I am working on porting over a BTC payment processor to ARO.  Your REAL question is, hey I am too lazy to help, can someone make an DEX for me pretty please?
JustMe22

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

What is an open exchange? A open source one or what do you mean?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: