Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71533 times)
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Hi,

It is normal. The pool statistics are a bit strange to the traditional miners, but all is good.
Read this thread a bit up here, hopefully it will make things clear.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710248.msg30136256#msg30136256

[/quote]

Thanks for your input kobo_eth, much appreciated Smiley

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cruentus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Anyone doing OTC trades? I'm trying to buy some, around .2 btc worth.
gubyy

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Anyone doing OTC trades? I'm trying to buy some, around .2 btc worth.

there is a section in the discord for this.

https://discord.gg/jnuuq3
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

how is the mining?
marques99

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

how is the mining?

Well for me, its been going great! Being CPU friendly I have all my old PC hardware mining and a few laptops.  Also I started in there was only 60 miners, so its been a fun journey.
Smutsen

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Hi,

can someone guide me how to load a wallet on GUI light wallet? Got wallet.aro, public and private key. Thanks
sido

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Hi,

can someone guide me how to load a wallet on GUI light wallet? Got wallet.aro, public and private key. Thanks

well, this should be pretty easy, open your GUI wallet, hit "Import" button, search for wallet.aro in your system and that's it
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Hi,

"restore" wallet.aro

linux version is better.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sido

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

Hi,

"restore" wallet.aro

linux version is better.

agree Smiley but with GUI wallet it sounds like guy is using windows, not sure if he'll be happy with cli
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Hi,

"restore" wallet.aro

linux version is better.

agree Smiley but with GUI wallet it sounds like guy is using windows, not sure if he'll be happy with cli
Both Windows and Linux versions should be good, but personal habits are different.
HerrVorragendCoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Might be a noob question, but i still want to ask Wink

I am using ProgrammerDan's java miner on 2 PCs. I mine on aropool.com. Can i just mine using the same wallet address? I am using nearly the same config on both PCs, I just altered the worker name on PC No. 2.
Is it better to add a second receiving address to my wallet and use this address on PC2?

Thanks folks

Herr Vorragend
sido

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Might be a noob question, but i still want to ask Wink

I am using ProgrammerDan's java miner on 2 PCs. I mine on aropool.com. Can i just mine using the same wallet address? I am using nearly the same config on both PCs, I just altered the worker name on PC No. 2.
Is it better to add a second receiving address to my wallet and use this address on PC2?

Thanks folks

Herr Vorragend

you can use same config, in fact is better if you do so, you will have no problem to see your address in historic shares (so no issue as other guys here with small h/s)
MontyGusto

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Hi,

well, this should be pretty easy, open your GUI wallet, hit "Import" button, search for wallet.aro in your system and that's it

I have two wallet.aro.

Unfortunately I installed the wallet GUI first and I do not see the encripted key.

So I created a new wallet and that's when I get the coins and I have all the keys to access.

My question is that when I uninstall and re-install the wallet GUI, it seems to be taking over the old wallet. Is there no way to choose the wallet to open in the GUI?

Or do I have to choose to install the GUI wallet on another computer and restore the correct wallet.aro?

For example, when the currency ARO is in an exchange, how can I send the transaction from my wallet via the command line?

Thanks.
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

]

Ok, every time you install the wallet GUI, a new wallet.aro file will be produced, overwriting your original. What you need to do is copy the wallet.aro file that has your ARO on, and move that out of the install directory for the GUI wallet. If you need to reinstall the wallet, after installation, copy the ARO wallet.aro file back into the GUI install directory.

I hope this makes sense

DERO
DERO Community Pools
MontyGusto

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

]

Ok, every time you install the wallet GUI, a new wallet.aro file will be produced, overwriting your original. What you need to do is copy the wallet.aro file that has your ARO on, and move that out of the install directory for the GUI wallet. If you need to reinstall the wallet, after installation, copy the ARO wallet.aro file back into the GUI install directory.

I hope this makes sense

Thanks for advice.

I will back up both wallet.aro files and reinstall the wallet GUI.

But is it also valid to use the start wallet for transactions right?

Eh, sorry there as "dummys" issues.

I know that there is still no concept of "exchange", but it is even to learn later to move the currencies of the current portfolio to an exchange that works with the ARO coin.

Thanks.
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

]

I hope this makes sense

Thanks for advice.

I know that there is still no concept of "exchange", but it is even to learn later to move the currencies of the current portfolio to an exchange that works with the ARO coin.

Thanks.

Yes, the GUI wallet is perfectly fine to use to send or receive ARO, even though there is currently no exchange, however, you can join our Discord channel and there is a dedicated trading channel that you can access from there - https://arionum.info/discord/

DERO
DERO Community Pools
MontyGusto

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

]

I hope this makes sense

Thanks for advice.

Thanks.

Yes, the GUI wallet is perfectly fine to use to send or receive ARO, even though there is currently no exchange, however, you can join our Discord channel and there is a dedicated trading channel that you can access from there - https://arionum.info/discord/

Thank you very much for the advice.

Just rename the first wallet that I don't have the keys and put the good wallet in the same diretory location Smiley

At this moment I open the wallet with no problem.

Ok, I'm already in https://arionum.info/discord/

Thank for all...

MM
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

]

I hope this makes sense

Thanks for advice.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for the advice.

Just rename the first wallet that I don't have the keys and put the good wallet in the same diretory location Smiley

At this moment I open the wallet with no problem.

Ok, I'm already in https://arionum.info/discord/

Thank for all...

MM

Brilliant! Glad you got it sorted Smiley

DERO
DERO Community Pools
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

PHP is a terribly insecure language to code in, Go or Ruby would be much better. But if nothing else, have you all ran the code through a vulnerability scanner yet?

A quick scan using RIPS bug scanner yielded quite a few things to look at. Lots of additional validation and security hardening needed.

Lots of stuff found in peer.php too:

Code:
Userinput is passed through function parameters.
149: ⇑ _log ("$x['id'] - Invalid signature");  // transaction.inc.php
117: ⇓ function check($x, $height = 0)
requires:
149: if(!$acc->check_signature ($info, $x['signature'], $x['public_key']))

82: ⇑ $trx->check ($data) // schema.inc.php
80: $data['id'] = san ($data['id']);  // schema.inc.php
31: $data = json_decode(trim($_POST['data']), true);  // schema.inc.phpif(!empty($_POST)),
requires:
71: elseif($q == "submitTransaction")

Suggest the devs download the scanner and check on the issues themselves to improve security of the code since these servers are wide open for attack on the Internet per the README file.

RIPS info:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rips-scanner/

https://superb-sea2.dl.sourceforge.net/project/rips-scanner/rips-0.55.zip

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

PHP is a terribly insecure language to code in, Go or Ruby would be much better. But if nothing else, have you all ran the code through a vulnerability scanner yet?

A quick scan using RIPS bug scanner yielded quite a few things to look at. Lots of additional validation and security hardening needed.

Lots of stuff found in peer.php too:

Code:
149: ⇑ _log ("$x['id'] - Invalid signature");  // transaction.inc.php
117: ⇓ function check($x, $height = 0)
requires:
149: if(!$acc->check_signature ($info, $x['signature'], $x['public_key']))

82: ⇑ $trx->check ($data) // schema.inc.php
80: $data['id'] = san ($data['id']);  // schema.inc.php
31: $data = json_decode(trim($_POST['data']), true);  // schema.inc.phpif(!empty($_POST)),
requires:
71: elseif($q == "submitTransaction")

Suggest the devs download the scanner and check on the issues themselves to improve security of the code since these servers are wide open for attack on the Internet per the README file.

RIPS info:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rips-scanner/

https://superb-sea2.dl.sourceforge.net/project/rips-scanner/rips-0.55.zip

Thank you for doing this, I would definitely Dev to look at it and try himself because as shown in the screenshot, there could be some false negatives.
But yeah, great contribution!
More and more people should do something to strengthen project

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: