Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO (TON)  (Read 27280 times)
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

I think that this project will be unsuccessful in every sense. Already at the stage of collecting money Durov took investments from people from Russia, who might soon fall under another package of sanctions. The whole project is being created (is there any real work on it by the way?) Without taking into account the opinion of the community for which it is intended, huge numbers of initial investments with non-public bonuses ... I do not see any plus in this project.

There weren't russian money in ICO, so there is no danger of any sanctions.
The main danger is that there will be no innovation compared with already existing blockchains.
The main plus is that Telegram already have more than 200 mln users.
I'll buy Telegram's tokens when they hit exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1937

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

I think that this project will be unsuccessful in every sense. Already at the stage of collecting money Durov took investments from people from Russia, who might soon fall under another package of sanctions. The whole project is being created (is there any real work on it by the way?) Without taking into account the opinion of the community for which it is intended, huge numbers of initial investments with non-public bonuses ... I do not see any plus in this project.
To invest in the project of Pavel Durov will be more foreign investors than Russian . All his projects are worthy of attention. I think the TON project will succeed. But I will not argue, time will tell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leontikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

To use the crypto currency Gram will have to be verified.

As Vedomosti writes, the first service for the future TON (Telegram Open Network) platform will be Telegram Passport - it will allow to identify the identity of the Telegram user: all necessary documents and data will need to be uploaded to the messenger once. Telegram Passport can earn by the beginning of summer.

As we see, Pavel Durov clearly understands and fulfills the main message of the states - no anonymous crypto currency. Gadgets about the anonymity will be tightening up all the same and under the condition of anonymous crypts, the project of Durov would hardly be allowed to unwind.
From the point of view of business, everything is true, but whether it is possible to call Gram in principle a crypto currency based on the criteria "independence, anonymity and decentralization" is a big question. Let's explore when there will be more official information. It will be sad if you get another "WebMoney on the block" by the type of Ripple.
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Encrypted messaging startup Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform and native cryptocurrency, powering payments on its chat app and beyond. According to multiple sources which have spoken to TechCrunch, the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) will be a new, ‘third generation’ blockchain with superior capabilities, after Bitcoin and, later, Ethereum paved the way.......

Please check articles below to know about it.,

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/

https://cryptovest.com/news/exclusive-telegram-ico-ton-roadmap-and-gram-token-price-leaked/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/exclusive-telegram-to-release-blockchain-platform-native-cryptocurrency

Here I got an Unofficial version of Whitepaper. Keep watching this space for more news...
Telegram ICO has some big investment plans which normal or low fund investors will not able to take advantage of as they have some very big amount of minimum investment. They are trying to gather only potential investment to the project. Still, they will surely get some great investment as it is a very high potential project and they are already a very successful platform for most of the investors in the crypto market.

tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

This is probably the most enigmatic and scandalous project. No one knows for sure whether ICO will be or it is just a rumor. Also there was a statement in Twitter by Durov that TON is a scam. I do not know where the truth is.
dmitriy-saphv

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

This is probably the most enigmatic and scandalous project. No one knows for sure whether ICO will be or it is just a rumor. Also there was a statement in Twitter by Durov that TON is a scam. I do not know where the truth is.
What? what the fuck are you talking about? This ICO will in any case, or you want say that Roman Abramovich Lied to in is that he far the has invested almost 1 billion dollars ?
muathuvang008

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

this will be huge. The telegram app is great to use, and i love it. Will all the users of the app beenig informed on this ICO it sure will be the bigest ico ever. The problem is that also tezos was huge, and in those days was the biggest ico. And it is pure scam. I hope the story with the telegram ICO will be different.
muathuvang109

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

In the last period I read a lot of news about this ICO of Telegram. In a world where there are social networks like facebook and instragram that restrict the cryptocurrency sector, there is finally a social network that believes in this revolution. I think this ICO will bring great benefits to the whole cryptocurrency industry
arde13

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

Russians can be both great deceivers and great inventors. I hope that Pavel Durov belongs to the second.
Let's see what this project will turn into. But I admit, I was disappointed when I found out that Telram is conducting ICO
edocatte

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

Not my style. Too risky due to all this mess Telegram fallen in in Russia.
I have some PKT of Playkey which is from Russia as well but cloud gaming seems to be less interesting for all the government charade
Caroline9101

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

I'm really interested in their idea and feel excited when reading their leaked whitepaper. However their scope of work is too huge, I doubt if they could deliver it on time.
bibitao58

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

This is a bold move from Telegram. They are doing something right though. They raised so much money and still want to go further. I think that their team is serious and knows what is possible and what not. Smiley Smiley
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

The news is great-for cryptocurrency future, so Telegram also wants to make a contribution . I think that would be a great project, will follow this news
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

I don't think there's going to be a public ICO for this Telegram coin, they have already raised insane amounts of funds from private investors that an ICO is pointless. TON will go straight to an exchange...no ICO for us, and with the massive funds raised they can afford to get listed on the top exchanges.
danihaur

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

i think there is too much buzz and too few reality under the sky
is there any official word? i know there is a telegram channel were people say that tokens are already traded otc but we have to see if it is true or is only someone who had a terrible hangover ...
Matercat

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I think we should wait official announce from Telegram and don't join any ICO about it now. Many scam ICO use it and take our money. But I think it can work if its the same guys. The Telegram app is great.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

About TON, you can talk for a very long time, but in the end it will not be clear what will happen in the end. Now Pavel Durov did not hold a public ICO for some reason, but it seems to me that he was forced to do it all the same. Since he was already able to attract 1.7 billion dollars.
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

There will be no public sale, all coins have already been bought by private investors. There were too many interested people, it's a pity that it happened. I hope there will be at least some kind of airdrop.
hanhduyen146

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

All the bloggers are talking about telegrams at the moment, and they say that this project will enter the top 10 currencies. If I had money, I would invest myself in this project. Since this is the best chat at the moment, which created Durov. Smiley
pearbagger

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Telegram chat messenger is already accepted by many users and the professionals but I can't understand what's the need for the ICO. Again, I am interested in the bounty program if it has launched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: