Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3807 times)
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:01:12 PM by Cyrilredkeet

Welcome to the SafeKeet.io official thread !

by RedKeet Company.

Introducing SafeKeet
THE SMART DIGITAL SAFE DEPOSIT BOX THAT SIMPLIFIES YOUR EVERYDAY WORK

Based on blockchain technology, encrypted and entirely decentralized, SAFEKEET is the most secure space storage, and you are the only one who can access it !
Thanks to Artificial Intelligence and optical character recognition, SAFEKEET automatically sorts your documents

Video of the SafeKeet Application

See what SafeKeet looks like for now in the following video:

The SafeKeet ICO

The SafeKeet Bounty Campaign

Coming soon...

The Team

About REDKEET
THE MATURITY OF A WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY AND AN EXPERIENCED TEAM

Created by Pierre TOUSSAINT in 2014, RedKeet is a digital transformation and innovative pure player.

Since its beginning, RedKeet design and build digital game-changing applications for its clients, mainly made for HR services. Those applications are now used on a daily basis by more than 15,000 people, worldwide.

In 2017, RedKeet earned the “Innovation” certificate from the french administration.

The SafeKeet Advisors

The SafeKeet RoadMap

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
🔴—🔴—🔴— ■  ICO SALE MARCH 1, 2018  ■ —🔴—🔴—🔴
🚀 WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn 🚀
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Hi everyone! Just added SafeKeet ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/SafeKeet. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

one more blockchain that has a unique concept in how it works, I am very interested in reading the graphics and roadmap, very neat and interesting, good luck with this project
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Any information on sig camp/bounty information?  Website is well done and the concept is very cool.  Look forward to this one!
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

Hi everyone! Just added SafeKeet ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/SafeKeet. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you SeveralQ, I'll look into it!

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Any information on sig camp/bounty information?  Website is well done and the concept is very cool.  Look forward to this one!

Hi pizzacraver44, we are writing down the bounty campaign as we speak. When it's finished, we will add it to this topic for everyone to get aware of it. And thanks for the compliments  Smiley!

Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

one more blockchain that has a unique concept in how it works, I am very interested in reading the graphics and roadmap, very neat and interesting, good luck with this project

Thank you dddudidd! We really believe in our project and we hope the community will like it too  Cool.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

Do you have any bounty campaigns? I like the idea in this project digital safe in blockchain sounds like safer than it look  Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Do you have any bounty campaigns? I like the idea in this project digital safe in blockchain sounds like safer than it look  Smiley

Hi wiredideas, we are writing down the bounty campaign as we speak. When it's finished, we will add it to this topic for everyone to get aware of it, and we will get back to you.
Indead Smiley the digital safe based on blockhain is SUPER-safe and strong 🔐 🔐 🔐 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Fleche_noir

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

I need to get myself some of this !
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I need to get myself some of this !

Hey hey Fleche_noir, really glad to hear it Cheesy ! Stay tuned for more to come...

Lampdar

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I like this idea!
Do you need some other advisors ?
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

I like this idea!
Do you need some other advisors ?

Hi Lampdar, Yes, we are always looking for people that can provide advices to build the best project possible. You can send me private messages to wrap things up together  Smiley

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

yes of course this projects have the concept very nice and the team or advisor looking professional for make this projects will be success in a the future.
The bounty campaign it still coming soon right, hope will fast launched and people can to participate on this projects. interesting projetcs and hope success for your projects.  Grin
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

yes of course this projects have the concept very nice and the team or advisor looking professional for make this projects will be success in a the future.
The bounty campaign it still coming soon right, hope will fast launched and people can to participate on this projects. interesting projetcs and hope success for your projects.  Grin

Many thanks brokens 👍🏻👍🏻. Yes the bounty campaign is about to launch. I will keep you and everybody updated so you can participate really soon  Wink

Hudod1945

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Hi ! Good luck with this project. It sounds promising.
joao.pedro

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Hi I'm new on the forum, I browse the various ICO since later and I really find yours interesting.
Yours project is awesome !!!!
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Hi ! Good luck with this project. It sounds promising.

Hi Hudod1945 ! Thank you very much 🍀🍀🍀

Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Hi I'm new on the forum, I browse the various ICO since later and I really find yours interesting.
Yours project is awesome !!!!

Hey many thanks Joao Pedro ! Really appreciate your feedback  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: