Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ] Europe’s Finest Lending Platform- Finecoin  (Read 1166 times)
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:12:17 AM

no im not referring to that your twitter is from 2014 so thats why i ask why did it take so long on your Facebook you say that you are from amsterdam so are you guys dutch ??
you dont realy answer the question

Hi Smokeyw,

Thank you for clarifying your question - that helps a lot.

We are just using a mature Twitter account, that's all.

And Yes, our office is located in Amsterdam. Can we look forward to you stopping by?

Have an awesome day Wink

since im dutch i will come by the office to meet the people
that will give me a better feeling Smiley
tomorrow i will buy some coins
and make some post on my Facebook with my 5000 friends Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LucasCrpt (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

i have tried to buy at .6 usd, today but failed.250k sold out right away..they should have may 1m per rounds or 500k.

Yes, yesterday was another amazing day. We were SOLD OUT in 12 seconds.

A lot of people did not have the chance to buy because they were simply just late for the sale.

I would recommend that you are ready at least 20 minutes before our next round opens. That is today.

LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

no im not referring to that your twitter is from 2014 so thats why i ask why did it take so long on your Facebook you say that you are from amsterdam so are you guys dutch ??
you dont realy answer the question

Hi Smokeyw,

Thank you for clarifying your question - that helps a lot.

We are just using a mature Twitter account, that's all.

And Yes, our office is located in Amsterdam. Can we look forward to you stopping by?

Have an awesome day Wink

since im dutch i will come by the office to meet the people
that will give me a better feeling Smiley
tomorrow i will buy some coins
and make some post on my Facebook with my 5000 friends Wink

Looking forward to meeting you.

Great to hear that, thank you for your support. Smiley
Malacesia

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

Hey Hey Heeeeeeeey
Hey Hey Heeeeeeeey
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooove FINECOIN
LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Hey Hey Heeeeeeeey
Hey Hey Heeeeeeeey
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooove FINECOIN

Thank you for your support, we love our investors as much as they love FineCoin!  Grin

Small Reminder- Don't be late for today's round, we are sold out in just seconds every day.  Shocked

Good luck to you all in today's round!  Smiley
crypto1490

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

hey Lucas,

now the ICO is live, what is the minimum buy ? 400 or 1000 ?

LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

hey Lucas,

now the ICO is live, what is the minimum buy ? 400 or 1000 ?

Hello, thank you for your question.

Minimum what you can buy is 50 FINE and the maximum is 400 FINE.

And I want to remind to all of you, that starting from today the price is 0.80$ for 1 FINE. After next 5 rounds price will be up again, so don't miss the chance to get FineCoin's  under 1 $.  Shocked
LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

We created a new blog post about Bitconnect and Davor mistakes that we have to avoid. I hope you find it interesting.  Wink

Here it is- https://blogfaincoin.website/bitconnect-davor-rise-fall-empires/
digital hustle

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

When is the predicted date for the interneal exchange and how much after until the lending. Ive seen having the exchange with no lending for too long make the program go right down the crapper as people are ancy with coins and end up selling.
LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

New interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nod30hhkakw
crypto1490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

but finecoin using ripple .... awesome  Cool Cool Cool
also, ICO ending earlier than expected.
Cooltywattor

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

You have interesting announcement on your website, and I would like to break it down a bit and ask you for some clarifications.

Dear FineCoin community,

In the last period, we have been analyzing every aspect of other similar platforms and after extensive discussions with our advisory board, we concluded that a slightly different strategy would better benefit our investors as well as the platform itself.

We understand that having a happy community is the key to success and would like to involve every member of our platform in the decision that will decide our future.

Our plan is to replace the "Lending" part of our platform with "Hosted Staking", which are very similar but unlike lending, the staking is completely legal in the US and a lot more sustainable.

Now, can you explain us what is that crucial difference between "Lending" and "Hosted Staking" which will make this system more sustainable?
Btw - lending is legal in US! Scamming people isn't!

The most important benefits of Hosted Staking would be:

1. A more sustainable platform that can last years, it will depend less on new blood than lending platforms.

Again - please explain what will make it sustainable for years and on what it will depend if not on new blood?

2. The interest will be paid in FINE. When the price of the coin goes up, you will get the same number of coins at the end of the staking period, contrary to lending where you may end up having less coins than when you started.

How you are going to produce FINE to pay the interest? You can't get nowhere near enough just by mining and staking, so - what magic you planning to use to create it?

3. A lot more predictable interest, because staking has an exact percentage the minimum interest will always be higher than with lending.

This makes may previous question even more interesting.

4. Adding more and more crypto currencies to our platform, it means we would attract a lot of traders looking just to exchange their coins, this would allow FINE holders to easily change their coins into any other coin from our platform.

Not likely. Traders looking for exchanges with more trading options, and you will have just FINE pairs (correct me if I'm wrong). So, you will attract just ones who wants to invest in your platform.

5. Due to the US regulations, and the fact that a big part of our community is US based, this won't be blocked by its legislation, as staking is completely legal.

Well - staking is legal, and lending is legal too. Although - I'm not quite sure about your "hosted staking". It would be nice if you can explain us in more details what is exactly "hosted staking", how it works and why is much more profitable then regular staking?

6. This will allow us to be listed on Bittrex, Bitfinex and any other major exchange without any restrictions.

LOL - This is funny! Did you actually contacted Bittrex, Bitfinex, or any other major exchange on this matter?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
ecryptoworld

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

I joined by registering with the following link, but did not receive my 10coins.

"
If you join us by registering to link below, you will receive 10 coins instantly.

https://www.finecoin.io/#/register?referral=bitcointalk"
LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

I joined by registering with the following link, but did not receive my 10coins.

"
If you join us by registering to link below, you will receive 10 coins instantly.

https://www.finecoin.io/#/register?referral=bitcointalk"

Hi, This promotion was available only during the Pre-ICO phase.

LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

Hi Cooltywattor,

Thank you for all your questions. Here are the answers Wink

Now, can you explain us what is that crucial difference between "Lending" and "Hosted Staking" which will make this system more sustainable?
Btw - lending is legal in US! Scamming people isn't!

The difference is that we will move from lending to hosted staking and from interest to staking bonus.

Several states are slowly placing regulations that will make it really hard for Lending Platforms to exist and Texas already has already issued Cease and Desist order for DavorCoin - http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/02/04/davorcoin-served-cease-desist-texas-state-securities-board/

How you are going to produce FINE to pay the interest? You can't get nowhere near enough just by mining and staking, so - what magic you planning to use to create it?

Here's an update on Staking from Mike Michaels - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PweL4SVrl8&t=4s

Not likely. Traders looking for exchanges with more trading options, and you will have just FINE pairs (correct me if I'm wrong). So, you will attract just ones who wants to invest in your platform.

Within time we will offer trading with other pairs not just FINE Coin. FineCoin's benefit is that it will be an exchange with Hosted Staking capabilities.

Well - staking is legal, and lending is legal too. Although - I'm not quite sure about your "hosted staking". It would be nice if you can explain us in more details what is exactly "hosted staking", how it works and why is much more profitable then regular staking?

Here's a Q&A session with Mike Michaels that should answer all your questions, let me know if you would like us to clarify something else - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHUpoD-CPec&t=1s

LOL - This is funny! Did you actually contacted Bittrex, Bitfinex, or any other major exchange on this matter?

No, we haven't contacted these platforms, because we are not ready. All these major exchanges have criteria that enable Crypto Currencies to be listed there. And most, if not all the Lending Coins cannot meet these criteria. But by switching to Hosted Staking we will be eligible for these exchanges, of course, this is not an easy process.

crypto1490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 09:58:00 AM by crypto1490

hey Lucas,
With so many changes in last few days, don't you think the road map needs changes here and there ?
lifebringer

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

this project will dominate the lending platform this year!! go finecoin
LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

hey Lucas,
With so many changes in last few days, don't you think the road map needs changes here and there ?

Hello, thank you for your concerns.  Cool
Changes have been made.  Wink
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

Fineciun The project coins are amazing and awesome, I see and feel this project has a bright future. I will always monitor this project good luck Grin Grin
LucasCrpt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

Fineciun The project coins are amazing and awesome, I see and feel this project has a bright future. I will always monitor this project good luck Grin Grin

Thank you for your kind words. We will do anything that is possible to create an amazing project and be one of the most successful coins in 2018.  Cool

And I want to let you all know, that today is the LAST day of our ICO. So don't be late for it and let's build FineCoin together!  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: