Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15039 times)
jeffrost

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:30:48 AM

why is the project technically better than other cryptocurrencies? for example he is better than dash? why will users use this particular coin?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:56:21 AM

why is the project technically better than other cryptocurrencies? for example he is better than dash? why will users use this particular coin?
I'm also very interested and I would like to understand all this for myself. so I will monitor the growth of the project.
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

what does mining look like at the moment? or you will not have mining at the moment? I would like to understand what equipment is needed for this?
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:42:42 AM

what does mining look like at the moment? or you will not have mining at the moment? I would like to understand what equipment is needed for this?
I haven't seen any announcements about it yet but it seems to me it would be much more profitable to run the node for me.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet but it seems to me it would be much more profitable to run the node for me.
as I understand this will need about 10 dollars if I understand correctly.

MMM Extra Is Good !
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

$ 10,000 is needed for this. if I read it right. But you can get a very good passive income.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:00:16 AM

$ 10,000 is needed for this. if I read it right. But you can get a very good passive income.
this is quite a large amount and I'm not sure that everyone can afford it.
it is better to just buy tokens for long-term storage.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:45:48 AM

You made a great start to crypto markets. But now volume down. Have you got any plan or partnership to make volume up ?
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:06:36 AM

You made a great start to crypto markets. But now volume down. Have you got any plan or partnership to make volume up ?
I didn't see any announcements about the start of sales rounds. so we just have to wait. I think that they will be able to collect the required amount if the exchange is popular.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:27:16 AM

I didn't see any announcements about the start of sales rounds. so we just have to wait. I think that they will be able to collect the required amount if the exchange is popular.
as I understand this information will be published soon. so for now, we just have to wait . I will buy these coins because it seems to me that the project will be popular.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:42:52 AM

Hey. will the team be public? and will the team take part in any international conferences?
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:20:44 AM

Hey. will the team be public? and will the team take part in any international conferences?
now while there are no announcements. let's see how public the team will be. I will monitor how it all will develop in practice.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:40:52 AM

now while there are no announcements. let's see how public the team will be. I will monitor how it all will develop in practice.
perhaps the team should be anonymous as this is the most anonymous coin. to avoid pressure on the team.
CoinMin3r

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:48:35 AM

perhaps the team should be anonymous as this is the most anonymous coin. to avoid pressure on the team.
Actually only development and progress matters not the identity of team. But unfortunately people love and want privacy based anonymous coin and at the same time they also don't want anonymous team and want to see team's public face.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:58:08 AM

Actually only development and progress matters not the identity of team. But unfortunately people love and want privacy based anonymous coin and at the same time they also don't want anonymous team and want to see team's public face.
you're right and I currently do not understand how best to proceed in this situation. Because without the trust of investors, the project will not receive further development.
vinirocket

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:42:53 AM

you're right and I currently do not understand how best to proceed in this situation. Because without the trust of investors, the project will not receive further development.
I think the team will be able to make this decision on their own. importantly to exchange on which will undergo IEO was popular and then I will support project.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:40:31 AM

I think the team will be able to make this decision on their own. importantly to exchange on which will undergo IEO was popular and then I will support project.
soon there will be a lot of information about this. and also I'm more interested in mining. What equipment do you need for this?
miko7

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:10:16 AM

soon there will be a lot of information about this. and also I'm more interested in mining. What equipment do you need for this?
I would be interested in how it would all work. But I'd rather just buy the tokens on the exchange. it will be much more profitable.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:37:00 AM

Hey. I would like to understand whether the team will participate in any international conferences? I just wanted to see the team work as publicly as possible.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:49:26 AM

Hey. I would like to understand whether the team will participate in any international conferences? I just wanted to see the team work as publicly as possible.
in the future, there should be announcements about this. At this stage of development the team is focused on IEO . I think that's the most important thing right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: