Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem Accessing Old bitcointalk Account  (Read 120 times)
symzzi2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

I have a login for bitcointalk that I haven't used in about 3 or 4 years and I can't remember the password. The password reset process isn't working as it just states after entering the email 'This account has not yet been approved' and then loads a blank webpage with the text 'you are not allowed to access this area'. Is there an 'official' support/mod contact that can assist me with this? I would like access to some old PM's from 2013/2014, and also maybe to start using the forums again after a little crypto-world hiatus. Thanks
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

i have same problem. somebody can help?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

I have a login for bitcointalk that I haven't used in about 3 or 4 years and I can't remember the password. The password reset process isn't working as it just states after entering the email 'This account has not yet been approved' and then loads a blank webpage with the text 'you are not allowed to access this area'. Is there an 'official' support/mod contact that can assist me with this? I would like access to some old PM's from 2013/2014, and also maybe to start using the forums again after a little crypto-world hiatus. Thanks
i have same problem. somebody can help?

Which accounts are you talking about? Can't really check what's up without knowing where to check.

COTInetwork

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

If you posted a BTC address or other type of crypto address that allows you to sign messages with it, then you could prove ownership of the account and recover it quite smoothly. Or PM the mod above me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: