Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promote your project on my blog  (Read 99 times)
DrewXland (OP)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

Become a Premium Sponsor on cryptocoindude.com and have your project seen hundreds of thousands of crypto investors and influencers.

www.cryptocoindude.com is viewed by circa 20k unique readers every month and every reader is a crypto coin investor and enthusiast.

As a result, it represents a unique opportunity for those wanting to give their message the chance of being launched quickly throughout the cryptosphere in a viral manner.

If you would like to partner with me, visit my page to see the range of deals here https://www.cryptocoindude.com/advertise-on-my-blog/

All posts will never be removed from the site and will be registered on Google Webmaster Tools the very same day, with both on and offline SEO to rank on Google searches.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

Become a Premium Sponsor on cryptocoindude.com and have your project seen hundreds of thousands of crypto investors and influencers.

www.cryptocoindude.com is viewed by circa 20k unique readers every month and every reader is a crypto coin investor and enthusiast.

As a result, it represents a unique opportunity for those wanting to give their message the chance of being launched quickly throughout the cryptosphere in a viral manner.

If you would like to partner with me, visit my page to see the range of deals here https://www.cryptocoindude.com/advertise-on-my-blog/

All posts will never be removed from the site and will be registered on Google Webmaster Tools the very same day, with both on and offline SEO to rank on Google searches.

we will soon start a campaign of cryptoproductivity its a value sources related cryptocurrency, to develop and maintain infrastructure and urban valuesources, its quite a huge cryptocurrency

we would be interested presenting on your blog

davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

This thread belongs to the "Services" forum board.You are offering a service,this is not a project.
I like you blog design.It`s clean and without any distractions and convenient as well.
I`ll check the traffic and SEO stats of your blog with some analysis tools and decide wether or not to buy your service.I`m running out of my budget and 125$ per article looks a high price for me,you will have to provide a high quality service.Is your blog listed on buysellads.com?I see it has banner ads.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

I checked out your website and I most say, its really nice and the layout is okay. Just like the user above me have stated, it's best to market this your service in the service section or the service discussion section. You might probably see a lot of patronizer there. And also, you should probably provide a link that shows the pageview or traffic of your website as you stated cause I checked it on similarweb.com, its kind of different.
bonus80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

Your site looks good, good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: