Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 10:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase  (Read 735 times)
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

Hey guys,

Do you guys buy entire 1 bitcoin on coinbase? Is it safe to keep the entire amount there?
Has anyone had difficulties withdrawing money or faced any fraud or did your money disappear on coinbase
out of nowhere?

coinbase is the best wallet,I'm use coinbese wallet.i think this wallet is a very safe one.The coinbase wallet is a lot better for keeping Bitcoin safe.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

Hey guys,

Do you guys buy entire 1 bitcoin on coinbase? Is it safe to keep the entire amount there?
Has anyone had difficulties withdrawing money or faced any fraud or did your money disappear on coinbase
out of nowhere?
hello,
In the coinbase, there is a wallet through which we can save our different types of money and coin. So, it is very important for us in the coinbase
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

Hey guys,

out of nowhere?
I have been using Coinbase for a year and still there is no problem when using it, sometimes there are some maintain server issues but coinbase always show notifications to us. Also the fee of coinbase is very low so i use it to store my bitcoin. And I believe it is the safest wallet of many online wallet.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ridwan99

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

well…..I know on coibase…. It is best of exchanger…. Best secure site….coinbase is top reputable exchanger and i heard nobody complaint to coinbase about any issue so i think it is safety
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Yes, great site indeed.

https://www.cnet.com/news/coinbase-duplicate-withdrawals-refund/

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/15/17017374/coinbase-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-ether-unauthorized-charges

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7xs1aq/update_on_multiple_charges/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7xrq4k/welp_officially_broke_charged_17x1000_on_my/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7xsyf4/17x_charges_nope_i_just_got_hit_with_50_count/

This is so bad it's funny.
FutureToken

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

You can buy your bitcoin from Coinbase but why not from Gdax, at least you can escape the fee and I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials on youtube to learn how to trade there. Limit orders are no biggie after all.

Why keep the bitcoin there? They'll freeze your account or there's hacking and you'll never see your crypto again. Better safe than sorry.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

God so many bad advices here.... If it didn't happen so far, it doesn't mean it won't happen....NOT YOUR PRIVATE KEYS, NOT YOUR BITCOIN.. Don't store bitcoins on Coinbase... Buy one of this badboys... Ledger or Trezor... And you can later sleep peacefully...
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Hey guys,

out of nowhere?

I think need choose another way to buy bitcoin.
I don't recommended keep all amount on coinbase because they are owners of your wallet..
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

I don’t think it is possible to buy 1 BTC in coinbase nowadays due to the weekly limits. I have no problem buying BTC in coinbase but I don’t keep my BTC in coinbase for the long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

Hey guys,

out of nowhere?

coinbase is the best wallet,I'm use coinbese wallet.i think this wallet is a very safe one.The coinbase wallet is a lot better for keeping Bitcoin safe.
It's good to use that wallet, actually I don't heard any complaint about coinbase yet. I currently use Coinbase well its good but I'm not 100% convinced it really safe because in this crypto world nothing can be sure if it's safe.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

Coinbase is one of the biggest and most trusted bitcoin exchanges. It’s good for buying and selling bitcoins easily, with very low deposit and withdrawal fees. GDAX (shown below) is Coinbase’s official bitcoin exchange for more serious, high-volume trading.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

Coinbase is one of the biggest and most trusted bitcoin exchanges. It’s good for buying and selling bitcoins easily, with very low deposit and withdrawal fees. GDAX (shown below) is Coinbase’s official bitcoin exchange for more serious, high-volume trading.
I swore, I wasn't going to buy more XLM, because of the difficulties purchasing through Coinbase. The price is so ridiculously low, I can't resist. Coinbase acts like an old school bank, where you buy this new thing called crypto.

Sure, I'd love to go Fiat/XLM, but that constitutes me sending a wire transfer to Kraken. Why they can't do an ACH, I have no idea. I hate the speed, cost, and inefficiency of wire transfers, just as much as I hate the Coinbase process.

In this day and age, a Coinbase bank ACH transfer, shouldn't take five (5) business days with Coinbase. 3/12 - Purchase made in Coinbase 3/13 - My checking account debited full amount (You can't tell me my funds don't hit Coinbase by 3/14) 3/17 - Estimated date of crypto release to me in Coinbase

This is why I can't wait for a new way of doing business. This is what motivates me to invest all my free capital into this technology. The fact that I'm forced through this archaic process, to invest in this new technology, is pretty ironic. I felt the need to vent and also find it very funny, every time I buy the future, I'm pissed off by the present and soon to be past.
this is my opinion

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

I have really known about an extensive number of individuals that have had a decent measure of issues with Coinbase, the general notion is by all accounts negative towards Coinbase because of an extreme instance of messing about with client accounts and not allowing the wallet proprietors to sit unbothered constantly, numerous stories of solidified records and so forth. I would likely like to keep my riches out of Coinbase, in actuality I do as I have exchanged far from their stage and onto blockchain for my online wallets. I don't care for their business practices and I will stay outside of their impact for whatever length of time that I can, by and by.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

Coinbase is safe and secured as per my usage. I use coinbase for past 6 months and haven't got any issues. You should have two factor authentication for the wallet and always be secured storing your password in hard copy rather than saving it in a digital format for safety.  Yes I agree that the transaction fees is high but now they have reduced a lot.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

Hey guys,

out of nowhere?
I also use Coinbase as my personal wallet, I feel safe as long as I use it nothing ever happens in Coinbase. Although a bit time consuming when opening the wallet because it must pass through several stages for the security of the owner's wallet.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Hey guys,

out of nowhere?
Coinbase is one of the best exchange to buy bitcoin so there is no problem there to buy just one bitcoin the problem only faced while buying huge amount of bitcoins.But I don't sugfest you to keep that in their wallet because it is not safe just download electrum and move your bitcoins to there where your bitcoin will be safe because it is giving private key access.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California. They broker exchanges of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin with fiat currencies in around 32 countries, and bitcoin transactions and storage in 190 countries worldwide.Besides that, Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

As long as no one knows your password and you're not victimized with phishing, the coinsbase is safe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

The basis for the development of digital signatures was a long-known technology called cryptography using a public key.
tekimebounty

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Coinbase, paper, breadwallet - nothing can be safe in our world...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: