Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anacs undergoing a PROCEDURE CHANGE  (Read 1446 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Thanks, I didn't have the time to deal with them today myself. Did you happen to ask Paul about all the outstanding orders submitted before this nonsense started? Thanks!

His exact words were " everything should be back to normal turnaround times in the next three weeks" I Also asked if I should hold-off on sending in new stuff and he said "best to wait three weeks so we can work through backlog and be back to normal processing"
I have an order from thanksgiving that should go out next week

I did not ask what I think you're asking. That is, will "outstanding orders" have new label and pricing.  I believe you will  get the New label and grandfathered-in original pricing of $19.  I did NOT ask this but assume price of $19 to avert mass rioting and new label cause they have them.  My "outstanding order" was charged in December and it was at the $19 rate - the one thats still "processing"

Yes, I've been told multiple times they will honor the current form rates, so I'm fairly sure they will be $19 until they officially change the form and site. I was also told orders submitted before 1/1/18 would get the old label, but I'm not getting any answers on that now, so I am assuming as you say. Thanks again - To whoever gets/posts the first pic of the new slab/label, congrats, the rush is on now! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

This whole thing is unacceptable for customers as loyal as we have been. ANACS is very lucky that they are the only game in town (also why they probably do not care about dicking us around). Whenever a company jerks me around like this they typically never get money from me ever again... I know that I will not be grading things as often and will not recommend getting stuff graded in the future. Personally I feel those new labels are less desirable than the originals. The new labels are like Bitcoin Cash compared to the original Bitcoin labels!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

This whole thing is unacceptable for customers as loyal as we have been. ANACS is very lucky that they are the only game in town (also why they probably do not care about dicking us around). Whenever a company jerks me around like this they typically never get money from me ever again... I know that I will not be grading things as often and will not recommend getting stuff graded in the future. Personally I feel those new labels are less desirable than the originals. The new labels are like Bitcoin Cash compared to the original Bitcoin labels!

I'm 100% in agreement with you, but we are at their mercy until we see what happens, as this was all totally unexpected... Who knows, maybe they'll be really cool and modern looking. I do agree the drab yellow is sort of boring. As long as they don't keep fucking with the actual grades - it's hard enough to get an MS70 as it is! Tongue

I do like the bitcoin cash analogy... "Anacs Cash"... Tongue

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

I'm 100% in agreement with you, but we are at their mercy until we see what happens, as this was all totally unexpected... Who knows, maybe they'll be really cool and modern looking. I do agree the drab yellow is sort of boring. As long as they don't keep fucking with the actual grades - it's hard enough to get an MS70 as it is! Tongue

I do like the bitcoin cash analogy... "Anacs Cash"... Tongue

Grin

They are likely making different labels to make them stand out as different versus traditional coins that get graded. I am guessing the new labels will be pretty cool. Overall it is making crypto coins a little more legit, but they should have contacted us and said there is a delay. The blatant disregard for us is what makes me mad.
ClearSky8

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:55:21 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (2)

Yeah I can understand how the long time community members feel wronged about supporting them all these years when physical crypto was in its embryonic stages ,  unpopular and not so profitable,  and now sort of get left hanging in the lurch and dictated to how its gonna go down. I'm a newbie but i get it.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

So going on day 70 for my first batch of 3 orders sitting at ANACS. I was just told that the new labels finally arrived yesterday and our coins will be bumped to the front of the line since they have sat for so long. According to ANACS my first batch should ship by the middle of next week at the latest. Not that this is a surprise, but they really do not give a shit about the crypto collectors at all. I will not be using them again after the total lack of communication on my orders. I am amazed that they did not even take the 2 minutes to send me a simple email....

"Yo dawg we got new labelz on da way yo shiz gonna be late" - That would have been acceptable rather than me having to call and email them for my stuff...

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
Merited by Ticked (1)

FUCK ANACS

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print