Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Cryptocurrency Crash (Elliott Wave)  (Read 25971 times)
xxxx123abcxxxx (OP)

Activity: 541
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:45:16 PM by xxxx123abcxxxx

The next wave of the crash is expected to commence when $11,325 is crossed below; and, it would psychologically only just begin the "fear" stage once $10,700 is crossed below.

A speculative short position entered at $11,325 with a stop-loss at $12,100 may serve as a favorable aggressive risk/reward swing trade to ride the next wave down to approx $8,000.
A more conservative entry would be to enter when $10,891 is breached.

Prices quoted are BTC/USD (Bitfinex).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcolopes

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

2018 Crypto Crash, Elliott Wave

• Majority of all cryptocurrencies may likely become extinct.
  • Roadmap of popular currencies are below; indicative of price and structure, not time.

BTC: https://i.imgur.com/ebLhct6.png
BCH: https://i.imgur.com/YGZTuYl.png
ETH: https://i.imgur.com/BeyiUvO.png
ADA: https://i.imgur.com/04DJsxu.png
FCT: https://i.imgur.com/AyFrlfF.png
IOT: https://i.imgur.com/NuAlqyJ.png
LTC: https://i.imgur.com/YIMxFXD.png
RDD: https://i.imgur.com/RVgfaQQ.png
TRX: https://i.imgur.com/PRJ70tO.png
XEM: https://i.imgur.com/XP9TUiU.png
XLM: https://i.imgur.com/81p0huX.png
XRP: https://i.imgur.com/3l1BoP6.png
XVG: https://i.imgur.com/cGWQkWP.png

Much obliged if somebody with a more established account can properly paste the above temporary linked images into the forum here —would be good to see if the analysis stands the test of time!

P.S. It is most unfortunate that people of Reddit have chosen to bury, down-vote and delete all posts of this subject matter. Come on Redditors, up-vote and let's go!

I agree with this since 2 days ago... this is MASSIVE dumping.

Many investors got in few days/weeks ago, and they are cutting losses.

Those who know that 50% DOWN needs 100% to come up, are getting out, wait, and maybe get in when the numbers stabilize... they went up too HIGH too FAST.
xxxx123abcxxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

Those who know that 50% DOWN needs 100% to come up, are getting out, wait, and maybe get in when the numbers stabilize... they went up too HIGH too FAST.

People still think this is a 'correction' and are still refusing to acknowledge a 'crash' is underway.

Can you believe the thread on Reddit still has zero votes?!

The drop through $10,700 will be shock & awe, a spectacular sight to witness in human history.
The tsunami of Elliott Waves breaks the surf, where the speed of decline is at terminal velocity.
This is where man looks in the abyss, and there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Many exchanges will experience outages; that's when the 'fear' stage begins as depicted on the charts.

marcolopes

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

People still think this is a 'correction' and are still refusing to acknowledge a 'crash' is underway.

The drop through $10,700 will be shock & awe, a spectacular sight to witness in human history.
The tsunami of Elliott Waves breaks the surf, where the speed of decline is at terminal velocity.
This is where man looks in the abyss, and there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Many exchanges will experience outages; that's when the 'fear' stage begins as depicted on the charts.

Few days when reuters gave that "incorrect" news about the Korean government banning exchanges, the huge dip was FAST and all recovered in a few hours with the correction of the news...

This is different! This is steady and progressive sell... that will not trigger panic... it will trigger doubt! And in doubt, some investors will be on alert to get out at some point... others will get out immediately, and others will stay in (even with losses) believing in the recovery.

Well, maybe in the long run the market will get to the same level, but if all goes down cascading, it will take a long time.

This is needed so people understand that this amazing rises in value are a "forecast" of what this new tech could be worth (and even so with a big question mark!). Until it does, the big gains are volatile. Even on a mature market sometimes they are...

BE aware. HAVE SOME RULES. I did WRONG in the past, VERY wrong. And lost "too much" because i just went against the market saying: this will recover!! Maybe if i stayed invested for 6 or 7 years i could recover, then again, i would do that with just 25% of initial investment (investment - losses!), and that would do a BIG damn difference!!
Typex

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

We all know what your doing here.  Just remember karma is a bitch.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

We all know what your doing here.  Just remember karma is a bitch.

This guy warned everybody about the crash BEFORE IT HAPPENED and you're somehow mad at him ? That's quite ungrateful.

@xxxx123abcxxxx: I'm for one extremely grateful, if it goes < $8000 within a week, as you predicted, I'll wire you $250 as a thank-you.
xxxx123abcxxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

I'm providing real-time analysis into the 2018 Crypto Crash, and thus far all my free trade recommendations have been accurate.

Actually, I think I'll stop now then since its bothering everyone.

Goodluck, Goodbye & Godspeed.
Typex

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

We all know what your doing here.  Just remember karma is a bitch.

This guy warned everybody about the crash BEFORE IT HAPPENED and you're somehow mad at him ? That's quite ungrateful.

@xxxx123abcxxxx: I'm for one extremely grateful, if it goes < $8000 within a week, as you predicted, I'll wire you $250 as a thank-you.

Did he peer into his crystal ball and see the future a week prior?
marcolopes

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

I'm providing real-time analysis into the 2018 Crypto Crash, and thus far all my free trade recommendations have been accurate.

Don't be silly! That is a valuable info for everyone!

Anyone should be able to look at the CHARTS and SEE that a crash is a very big possibility, because of what's been said.

Those who don't want to consider that possibility are ONE TRACK minded (as I was many years ago!) and i payed for it.

We all learn our lessons.

I heard a lot of old investors saying: NEVER GO AGAINST THE MARKET! (what tha fuck is that, i asked to myself!). Well, it means the market is always right. If you see it rising, get in the wave! If you see it going down, GET OUT! If you're a believer, you may get slammed, depending on how long you're invested.
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

Did he peer into his crystal ball and see the future a week prior?

He did. Check the thread's date, he warned everybody that it would start the 15th a week before it did happen
Typex

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Anyone should be able to look at the CHARTS and SEE that a crash is a very big possibility, because of what's been said.

Those who don't want to consider that possibility are ONE TRACK minded (as I was many years ago!) and i payed for it.

I heard a lot of old investors saying: NEVER GO AGAINST THE MARKET! (what tha fuck is that, i asked to myself!). Well, it means the market is always right. If you see it rising, get in the wave! If you see it going down, GET OUT! If you're a believer, you may get slammed, depending on how long you're invested. Then again, you could take a lot of profit from that advantage.

The greatest investor of them all, Warren Buffett, has said "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".

You must be a paid FUD shill like the OP.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Who don't know there will be bullish in this month of January, same thing happened last year
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10147

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

I heard a lot of old investors saying: NEVER GO AGAINST THE MARKET! (what tha fuck is that, i asked to myself!). Well, it means the market is always right. If you see it rising, get in the wave! If you see it going down, GET OUT! If you're a believer, you may get slammed, depending on how long you're invested. Then again, you could take a lot of profit from that advantage.

The greatest investor of them all, Warren Buffett, has said "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".

You must be a paid FUD shill like the OP.

Actually, yes, the goal is to attempt to be ahead of the market to some extent, but no one can really know the market exactly.  So, in that regard, Warren Buffett (even though the goofball is against bitcoin), also says to buy (whatever asset it is that you have long term confidence) as the price is going down and to sell as the price is going up.  So, when exactly you execute your buy/sell price points is going to be differently determined by each person, so if the price is continuing to go down, as it seems to be doing now, then it would not hurt to be buying in increments.  My current price increments for buying are to buy more BTC, about every $1k price drop.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

OP I'm a self shilling dev, you are a paid shill, worse than a lowlife beggar person like me, have you checked Waves decentralized exchange? my deved project a.k.a activity tokens are in there to grab while still cheap. honestly the man (me) looked at the abyss for a paid prostitute and abyss said: $50 for 10-11 minutes alone in a room, $20 to rent a room. you are talking about a currency with $193 Billion market, you are trying to trick people into selling Billions of dollars in Bitcoin. can I have $70? if you have saved every body Millions, $70 would be nothing (come on now, a man has got to eat right?)

I accept Bitcoin, send that $250 $70 to me and have me as your shill, you could find my Bitcoin address on my profile, send it to that segwit address located on skype box.

🖤😏
xxxx123abcxxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

Anatomy of the crash: The wave structure of the core part of the bitcoin crash is exhibiting 'beautiful' Fibonacci relationships. It appears the structure of each declining a-b-c wave formation is creating golden ratio relationships where the length of the c-wave is 0.618 times the length of the a-wave. This produces short-lived, short-length, but sudden intense final c-wave capitulation points (illustration attached) —wonderful phinance! The crash is now half-way through, with core "fear" stage yet to unfold.

sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

Anatomy of the crash: The wave structure of the core part of the bitcoin crash is exhibiting 'beautiful' Fibonacci relationships. It appears the structure of each declining a-b-c wave formation is creating golden ratio relationships where the length of the c-wave is 0.618 times the length of the a-wave. This produces short-lived, short-length, but sudden intense final c-wave capitulation points (illustration attached) —wonderful phinance! The crash is now half-way through, with core "fear" stage yet to unfold.

What caught me a bit off-guard is that when it dipped below $10.000 there was no huge amount of StopLoss orders getting triggered (which I expected) nor huge panic. It bounced very quickly back, most likely because it had tanked so hard already. Not sure what to do now, I've closed my shorts for the moment. We've crashed hard already, made some good profits, now I'm going to wait what happens first.
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

I already made up my mind, lol, shorting a few BTC here but I'm going to keep a tight stoploss on the trade. We might make another huge downturn tonight.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:47 AM

What caught me a bit off-guard is that when it dipped below $10.000 there was no huge amount of StopLoss orders getting triggered (which I expected) nor huge panic. It bounced very quickly back, most likely because it had tanked so hard already. Not sure what to do now, I've closed my shorts for the moment. We've crashed hard already, made some good profits, now I'm going to wait what happens first.

There are a lot of new investors desperate for cheap coins and who have set buy orders just below $10,000. And there are some hedge funds trying to diversify out of stocks and into assets uncorrelated with stocks. If bitcoin can hold above $10,000. it will probably move sideways until February.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

The next wave of the crash is expected to commence when $11,325 is crossed below; and, it would psychologically only just begin the "fear" stage once $10,700 is crossed below.

A speculative short position entered at $11,325 with a stop-loss at $12,100 may serve as a favorable aggressive risk/reward swing trade to ride the next wave down to approx $8,000.
A more conservative entry would be to enter when $10,891 is breached.

Thanks for fueling the pump down males for easy BTC accumulation.
xxxx123abcxxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

The next wave of the crash is expected to commence when $10,535 is taken out to the downside; and, psychologically it would represent the apex of the "fear" stage. The point of recognition and self-realisation. This is where price action is submerged within several degrees of deep fractal formations; i.e. the depths of the abyss and a seemingly bottomless chasm.

A speculative short position entered at $10,535 with a stop-loss at $11,497 may serve as a favorable but aggressive risk/reward swing trade to ride the next wave down to approx $7,116-$8,061 (or $7,588 on average). A more conservative entrance would be to enter when $9,940 is breached. Since volatility is expected to peak, exchange outages will occur; and hence, the trade suggestion is higly speculative as price action whipsaws.

https://i.imgur.com/3S79Rg5.png

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: