Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CompositeCoin🔥Platform for innovative projects  (Read 1002 times)
Perinara

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

After reading the white paper, it’s refreshing to read about a product that will actually benefit the end user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

so far, this project is the most promising and neat project to follow, I like the team with experience in this field, they are very professional, I am very curious to see the next progress, good luck with this project
There is no doubt about it. an innovative project. I believe this great project will attract the attention of many investors.
Hopefully the project can proceed smoothly and successfully.
I also think such a project always gives new innovations that will surely be many investors who joined this project, and to hopefully keep up the good work team and for his successful projects in the future succeed.

a good project should provide excitement and motivation for participants and investors joined the project. Examples include the project has a concept that's interesting. hopefully, this project can go smoothly and be a great project.
Indeed this project has a concept that's interesting and hopefully will be many investors who supported this project to be successful. hopefully this project runs smoothly and get satisfactory results.

I also hope with this project, hopefully, participation participants increased due to the participation of the participants is very influential to the success and development of the project. and hopefully a lot of investors who are interested in this project. success always for this project.

a project like this is good if it can be developed in the future. you are right, a lot of support is indeed very important for the progress of this project. hopefully this project has a very good development in the future. and I believe that the team will working hard for this project.
all depend of them how to promote this project so that the project can attract the attention of many people. but I believe that the team will definitely be doing something that is best for the progress of this project. I hope this project can step much better again.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

so far, this project is the most promising and neat project to follow, I like the team with experience in this field, they are very professional, I am very curious to see the next progress, good luck with this project
There is no doubt about it. an innovative project. I believe this great project will attract the attention of many investors.
Hopefully the project can proceed smoothly and successfully.
I also think such a project always gives new innovations that will surely be many investors who joined this project, and to hopefully keep up the good work team and for his successful projects in the future succeed.

a good project should provide excitement and motivation for participants and investors joined the project. Examples include the project has a concept that's interesting. hopefully, this project can go smoothly and be a great project.
Indeed this project has a concept that's interesting and hopefully will be many investors who supported this project to be successful. hopefully this project runs smoothly and get satisfactory results.

I also hope with this project, hopefully, participation participants increased due to the participation of the participants is very influential to the success and development of the project. and hopefully a lot of investors who are interested in this project. success always for this project.

a project like this is good if it can be developed in the future. you are right, a lot of support is indeed very important for the progress of this project. hopefully this project has a very good development in the future. and I believe that the team will working hard for this project.
I am also sure it will happen in the project teams within the project very works well, so many supporters for the project, and is certain to further his project will run as expected. success always for future projects.
Mauzil

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Just run into the project's YouTube channel - looks interesting - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCGR4z7iTsebQtCZRu50mBg/videos
Banrad

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Hey! All valuable comments, however, I am not sure I understand why it would be better if they distribute tokens with the same percentage...I think it is just a better incentive to buy early with higher discount  - am I wrong? I think guys do well - I love he idea of higher bonus early and smaller bonus later  - why not?
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

For Project CompositeCoin This point I think is very interesting to follow because the concept of bringing investors together with them,
hopefully investors can see this Project carefully and more and more investors are joining to make this project a success
juno77

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

Hi

I'm trying to find some more information about your team albeit without any success. Does the team not have Linked in accounts?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

For Project CompositeCoin This point I think is very interesting to follow because the concept of bringing investors together with them,
hopefully investors can see this Project carefully and more and more investors are joining to make this project a success
This project will indeed be the attraction to investors because it is the nice and interesting project is the goal of his project is also great, and the concept is any good, hope for his future project success and reach his expectations.

Badmansqole450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

week3
twitter url: https://twitter.com/RichNaqqaSqole
followers: 1248

Retweets And Likes
1. https://twitter.com/CompositeICO/status/954009746385891333
2. https://twitter.com/CompositeICO/status/954010178436980736

Tweet
1. https://twitter.com/RichNaqqaSqole/status/955461731614167040

Facebook Campaign

Week 1
Facebook url: https://web.facebook.com/calvin.wayne.5015
Facebook friends: 3610

Like and share
1. https://web.facebook.com/calvin.wayne.5015/posts/563789063971614
2. https://web.facebook.com/calvin.wayne.5015/posts/564323273918193
3. https://web.facebook.com/calvin.wayne.5015/posts/564725003878020

Posts wth #CompositeCoin
1. https://web.facebook.com/calvin.wayne.5015/posts/563786803971840
Adorawyn

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

The project seems interesting and brings together good ideas, I will follow closely to see how it evolves.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

The project seems interesting and brings together good ideas, I will follow closely to see how it evolves.

Yes, I also saw this project has a good concept and a large allocation. Yes, it is better we see first the development of this project there are developments or not because the success or failure of a project depends on people working in it and the participation of the participants also abounded.
cryptobaccar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

رسالة من فريق كومبوسيت كوين
شركاؤنا الأعزاء
نبلغكم بتأجيل انطلاق الطرح الأولى الخاص لمنصة كومبوسيت كوين الى مارس 2018

بعد اعداد المشروع تلقينا العديد من الرسائل و التطبيقات
نشكركم على اهتمامكم بمنصة كومبوسيت كوين الخلاقة
تم مراجعة استراتيجية انشاء و تطوير كومبوسيت كوين و بناءا عليه تم تأجيل الطرح الخاص شهرين بعد الموعد الأصلى نظرا لاحتياجنا لبعض الوقت لاستكمال تطوير كومبوسيت كوين و تقديم  كافة امكاناتها لكم
بعد انطلاق كومبوسيت كوين سنقدم لكم الفرصة لاختبار المنصة و امكاناتها و نحن على ثقة بأن خبراتكم الشخصية بالمشروع ستكون سببا اضافيا لموافقتكم على الاستثمار به
نحتفظ أيضًا بجميع النتائج المتوفرة حتى الآن
 إذا قررت تأجيل مشاركتك في مشروع كومبوسيت كوين  يمكنك الرجوع إلينا بعد بدء الطرح الخاص
نشكرك على ثقتك
كن معنا
و ابقى على اتصال

سيتم قريباً احتساب الأسبوع الثانى في الجدول
 سيتم إغلاق النماذج الخاصة بتسجيل الأعضاء الجدد حتى يكون هناك فريق من المطورين
 يمكن للمشتركين سحب توقيعهم ومواصلة المشاركة عند استئناف الحملة
جميع الأسئلة عن المشروع يمكنك أن تطلب الاجابة عليها من المطورين في مجموعة تليجرام

CompositeCoin🔥Platform for innovative projects

CompositeCoin
المنصة الالكترونية للمشروعات المبتكرة
حلول مبتكرة ترتكز على تكنولوجيا السلاسل للمشروعات الاقتصادية الحقيقية

معلومات عن المشروع
 منصة كومبوسيت كوين تجمع المشروعات الاقتصادية الحقيقية المبتكرة مع المستثمرين المحتملين و على خلاف المنصات الأخرى  
  فإن الطرف الثالث واللازم من هذه العملية هم الخبراء حيث يؤدون دور المستشارين في تطوير المشاريع المبتكرة
   يقوم خبراء مستقلون بتوجيه المشاريع في مجالين رئيسيين
 تتمثل مهمة الخبير الفني في إبداء الرأي من النواحى العلمية والتقنية للمشاريع التي يتم إعدادها حتى الوصول لمرحلة الطرح العام
 يقوم خبير الأعمال بفحص المكون التجاري للمشروع من حيث السوق وفريق المشروع وإمكانيات التسويق التجاري والنموذج المالي .... الخ
 يعتمد دخل كل خبير على إيرادات منصة كومبوسيت كوين التي تحفزهم على أعلى مستويات الجودة فى أداء عملهم

ثمن عملة كومبوسيت كوين = 0.5 دولار أمريكى فى الطرح الخاص
CMN token = 0.5 $ on Pre ICO

عملة كومبوسيت كوين = 1 دولار فى الطرح العام
CMN token = 1 $ on ICO

موعد الطرح الخاص: من 13يناير 2018 حتى  31يناير 2018
لا يوجد مكافأة للمشترين المبكرين

الحد الأدنى للطرح الخاص: 200  ألف دولار أمريكى
الهدف الرئيسى للطرح الخاص : 500 ألف دولار أمريكى
الحد الأقصى للطرح الخاص : 1 مليون دولار أمريكى

تاريخ الطرح العام
من 1 مارس 2018 الى 30 مارس 2018

الحد الأدنى للطرح العام: 1 مليون دولار أمريكى
الهدف الرئيسى للطرح العام : 5 مليون دولار أمريكى
الحد الأقصى للطرح العام : 10 مليون دولار أمريكى

خارطة الطريق

من مارس الى يوليو 2017 انشاء و تطوير منصة كومبوسيت كوين
من أغسطس الى أكتوبر 2017 الاعداد للطرح الخاص
نوفمبر 2017 بداية الشركة المعلنة للطرح الخاص
ديسمبر 2017 بداية الطرح الخاص
يناير 2018 حتى فبراير 2018 ابتكار النموذج الأولى لمنصة كومبوسيت كوين
مارس 2018 بداية الطرح العام
ابريل 2018 ادراج عملة كومبوسيت كوين على قوائم البورصات و تطوير فعالية المنصة
مايو 2018 انطلاق منصة كومبوسيت كوين
أغسطس 2018 تسجيل أول 50 مشروع مبتكر
يناير 2019 تسجيل أول 500 مشروع مبتكر
مارس 2019 انطلاق أول تعامل بالعملة فى البورصات لضمان أقصى سيولة للعملات المصدرة

الحملة الترويجية
أطلقت كومبوسيت كوين حملة ترويجية استمرت من 9 يناير 2018 حتى نهاية الطرح فى 30 مارس 2018

خصصت كومبوسيت كوين 2% من اجمالى عملات كومبوسيت كوين المصدرة للحملة الترويجية يتم توزيعها كالتالى

حملة وضع الشارة المميزة :45% فقط
هذا يتضمن أيضا النشرات الموضوعة على موقع بيتكوين توك لنشر أخبار المشروع

حملة المدونات و وسائل الاعلام : 20% فقط
و هى تهدف لكتابة مقالات مبتكرة على وسائل الاعلام مثل
Medium, Steemit, Newbium
و غيرها من المواقع المتعلقة بالطروح الأولية للعملات. و تقبل أيضا الفيديوهات المنشورة على موقع يوتيوب

حملة تويتر : 12.5% فقط
حملة فيسبوك : 12.5% فقط
حملة الترجمة : 10% فقط

فريق العمل

Moskitvitin Dmitry
36 سنة
مبتكر كومبوسيت كوين و مؤسس المشروع

Vaytin Alexey
37 سنة
مؤسس مشارك للمشروع المبتكر

Zhitov Dmitry
36 سنة
السكرتير الصحفى للحملة و المشروع المبتكر

موقعنا

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

The Platform project welcomes everybody to learn more details about the project and join it!

Early members do have a notable advantage of being ahead of competitors. You can create your expert portfolio, present your project to the community, or invest in a profitable business. Blockchain technologies grow and develop very fast. Don't miss your chance to take profitable and stable position in the market! https://www.facebook.com/Compositecoinico/photos/a.1806084896357882.1073741827.1806062913026747/1874559506177087/?type=3&theater
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

Wow! The project came to life! It is very gratifying to see this! I hope that the reorganization of ICO and until June 1 the project will collect the necessary funds.
Bounty campaign will also be continued?
Calibee

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

What are other development prospects of your project in your view? Cool
egretia
binhminh138

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: