Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3000 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

A good amount for starting at 200 euro. You can make money if you make a good investment in altcoin. But you don't have enough budget to buy a wide variety of altcoins. You can invest in a reliable altcoin, like ethereum Smiley

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

I think this is not very much but thanks to this amount you can understand how the market functions in order to invest large amount in the future.
For me if he could take risk and try to invest in some coins that their price is not over 10$ he could find something interesting and profitable in future, it just depends if he wants to risk in coins like that.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

A good amount for starting at 200 euro. You can make money if you make a good investment in altcoin. But you don't have enough budget to buy a wide variety of altcoins. You can invest in a reliable altcoin, like ethereum Smiley
Investing in Ethereum with only £ 200 is too little to make a good profit. This money is suitable for investing in low value coins which only a few cents. The balance will be easy x2 or x3.
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

I think for now, it's the right time to invest because coin prices are fairly cheap but I suggest you to invest in guaranteed coins and with a capital of 200 euro I suggest you to invest on bcd coins
Malkyl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

I advise you to start investing right now because the value is going high exponentially. A person in your situation would say the same thing if he started last year yet bitcoin quadrupled in months.and it's even going higher so you just need to stop wasting time and start investing because time equals money when dealing with  bitcoin.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

my suggestion is you can invest on electroneum because there have bright future for you, then there have mobile mining, there also you can get more electroneum but it will take time to price increase long time, because it is long term investment but you will get more profit, so can invest here.

Electroneum is so cheap, and it does not show the growth for a long time! It is better (as I think) to pick several cool tokens and buy them. Try TRON, Cardano, Stellar, Iota.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

If I were you, I just would to invest the 70% in ETH, because it is so perspective for holding now, and other spend in LTC. The price would to be good in spring, I think.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

If I were you, I just would to invest the 70% in ETH, because it is so perspective for holding now, and other spend in LTC. The price would to be good in spring, I think.
Prediction may not happen sometimes but one thing is certain for me, ETH is a valuable project so the price will rise.
It's currently above ICO price and it's significantly low compared to the ATH, which means you are getting a good price if you buy now, 200€ might
become million/s in the long run, who knows.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

200 euros now is very valuable because if exchanged with ETH it will get 1 eth and still more I think this is a good choice because eth is the best coin in the future.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

It is good better for you to divide your investment to btc and eth and one more altcoin like omisego that has a good roadmap and partnership.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

If that is my money, I will use all of it to by Ethereum. The price is at its lowest, playing around $200 USD. It can go as high as $700 and as low as $50. I think that is a safe invest considering the fact that you are investing on the number two coin on the crypto currency. Also, the demand for Ethereum always go up by the end of the year so its safe to assume that the prices will go up as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

so you just want to invest or want to try trading. if you want to trade, you should buy bitcoin to practice trading. but if you only invest. I suggest more on waves, neo, eos, xrp, str, for 200 €. I think this coin is suitable for investment, because the price is not too expensive. if I buy ETH or LTC, I think it's too expensive.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Divide your money and invest in more than one coins. This increases your chances for a good amount of profit in the future and decreases the risk in investment.
The coins which I prefer most on my portfolio are Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long term investment.
Bitcoin being the pioneer is still considered as a brand for the cryptos and is a great potential coin. The coin has a first mover advantage and is also heading towards being a mainstream currency. Similarly, Ethereum's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code is quite revolutionary. Also, the coin can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs. These are good coins to invest in.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
profitmax

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

If you think about the amount of 200 euros, it is probably better to put on EOS, a small jump is possible, because they are only gaining momentum . According to statistics, about 300% of profits in recent months. But until stagnation. Although September promises rise in price.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

200 is good enough to start and learn. I would say shortlist few altcoins which has real world application and working product. Carefully choose 2-3 project and divide your investment. Thiss tile market recovery could take a while, so you need have a patince.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

Don't ever think that you would get profit soon. Try to believe that you will be paid off from your long waiting. This is the conclusion if you agree to pick some of ethereum and litecoin. These two are potential token. But looking at the chart, you need to wait couples of months. There is no exact date when it hit the high price, and no one knows about that either. Maybe some people said that patience is a bullshit, but I don't think so. You'll get profit if you're patient enough.

kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

The lower the better because we are not talking of big money here. We need to choose coins that we believe undervalued at the moment, we know the power of crypto, it can rise 50-100 times so always be positive.Don't look at the price of the coin you're buying, look at the marketcap and do research on the project. Experiencing small capital will be a good step for future big investments.
Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

If you have little money to invest, you should understand that you will not earn much. The larger the investment, the higher the risk, but also the higher the chance to get more profit, this is how the crypto market works.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

most likely yes, if I have $ 200 I will invest it in etherium, and after that I will buy it in an altcoin fraction that I think has a high value for several months.
I don't think I will agree with you on this,  buying just one unit of ethereum is not worth it,  it's better to just buy like 10 upward for a good return, with such Money I will invest in some altcoins that I can have as many units as possible such as ripple,  doge or xvg,  it's easier to maximize profit with this units

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

For those who have some money to invest, I think you should invest in those small valuable coins. Investment in Neluns is protected from price changes in the volatile cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, this coin has its development and direction in the crypto world.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: