Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Origin Protocol: The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries  (Read 24747 times)
Luka22

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I have been following your project for a long time now and as someone who travels a lot I believe it has enormous potential. I can see myself using services build on your protocol. Congrats on an amazing project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

EDCON Recap from Origin Protocol
The Origin team recently returned from Toronto and the Community Ethereum Development Conference (EDCON). The theme of the conference was “Never Forget Why You Started” and it was a refreshing callback to the motivation for why Ethereum was created. So often, conferences can be solely about making deals or marketing. We had high expectations for for EDCON, and they were surpassed in almost every way. We are more excited than ever to be apart of the Ethereum developer community and Dapp ecosystem. There were many fun moments as well and the Origin team had a blast.
https://medium.com/originprotocol/edcon-recap-from-origin-protocol-aaa146cd2211

I am glad that the team actively participates in conferences. But I wonder what's the result of this participation? The team was able to find new partners?
And one more question-the team plans to participate in Consensus?

Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I like the idea of the project and believe it has a good chance to succeed because of the strong team that leads it. With over 30 projects already lining up to use Origin Protocol, the tokens is expected to have strong usage once those dApps are launched.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

I like the idea of the project and believe it has a good chance to succeed because of the strong team that leads it. With over 30 projects already lining up to use Origin Protocol, the tokens is expected to have strong usage once those dApps are launched.

The timeline of releasing the tokens has not been publicly announced, and it could be a while before tokens are distributed and tradable. This makes the project not suitable for a quick turnaround.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

We give developers and businesses the opportunity to create decentralized markets on the blockbuster.
sachindu amarakoon

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

ARAW

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

Hellow,

Do you have any?
A video
I will like to create a explain in the project in the video

Thank you!

www.pax-coin.io  ❒  PAXCoin  ❒  Join Now to ICO
  Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy
ivhturp

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Hi,

Idea looks good. But in practicality, how do you plan to go against aggregators like Airbnb, Uber, etc. A great marketing team and sales team is definitely required IMO.
cryptocoleman

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Just wanted to check in with some updates!

We will be announcing some more major hiring and development news soon.

We are working extremely hard and hitting important milestones on our product roadmap.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

First ERC725 Profile in a Dapp from originprotocol!

https://medium.com/originprotocol/tech-update-dapp-gets-erc-725-identity-transaction-steps-escrow-reviews-298a7c91b7a5
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Good idea guys, I like what you're talking about, lowering commissions is a very hot topic right now, and if you really reduce it by 20-30%%, that's great

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
cryptocoleman

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

We are very excited to announce that Cuong Do is joining the Origin team. Cuong was the head of Dropbox Engineering in NYC and was part of the founding engineering team of YouTube. He also spent time early on at Inktomi and PayPal.

Cuong is truly a startup legend and has deep expertise in distributed systems and scaling. He had a large responsibility in keeping YouTube's site alive during the early days when it scaled at an incredible pace. In addition to that, he was most recently an engineering manager at Cockroach Labs, an open source distributed database company.

We are thrilled to have him onboard and he joins his former colleague and legend, Yu Pan, who was a founder of PayPal and YouTube's first hire. Origin is incredibly lucky to have such an all star team of engineering talent!
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Welcoming Micah Alcorn — The Road from Oklahoma to Blockchain
https://medium.com/originprotocol/welcoming-micah-alcorn-the-road-from-oklahoma-to-blockchain-7e36713446df

How did a commercial real estate broker in Norman, Oklahoma become an integral part of a cutting-edge blockchain team? In short, it’s about passion, skill, and community. Today we are happy to announce that Micah Alcorn is the newest member of Origin Protocol.

As an open source project, Origin Protocol has always taken a unique approach of hiring from within our community. Instead of the traditional approach of candidates submitted a resume, taking a coding test, and then an hour of answering questions in a conference room, we get to interact on real issues in real time. Origin being an open source software project means people “apply” to work on Origin by joining our Discord, checking out or Github, and working on open issues and submitting pull requests. This allows for a diverse group of people all over the world (many of whom may not have the typical software engineering resume) to start working with Origin. This diversity of viewpoints and contribution is incredibly important to us and we are engineering our protocols and platform to be open and permission-less just like our engineering community is.

Micah was one of our very first open source contributors, making his first pull request in January, fixing a particularly nasty CSS issue. From there his contributions just got better and more technical. Soon he moved on to web animations, React, and Javascript. He also learned new libraries with astonishing speed, including Flask, PyBabel Localization, and Web3.

We on the engineering team we were asking, “Who is this Micah guy that is contributing such great code, and such a joy to work with?”

The story begins years ago with Micah looking to improve his real estate firm’s marketing efforts. He built a small website. He amazed his customers with a Google-Earth fly-in. He inadvertently learned Javascript as he added customizations. He started attending a Ruby on Rails Meetup. And before you knew it, he was doing more coding than real estate!

An entrepreneur at heart, it wasn’t long before he teamed up with a cofounder and built WellAttended, a box-office management platform for independent theaters and arts organizations. This led him in 2014 to attend Boulder Startup Week where he met Andrew Hyde. Since then, Micah has attended Startup Week every year.

So when Andrew joined Origin Protocol in December, Micah took notice and began to follow our progress on Github. Soon he was making his first pull requests, and the journey began.

Micah has become an indispensable part of the Origin team and we are happy to make this official. Those of you who have attended our weekly open engineering calls will recognize Micah as the guy who keeps us all in order and has his finger on the pulse of our many repos, pull requests, and issues. He’s also an integral part of the product team, working out UI/UX issues with our cofounder Matt Liu and our designer Aure Gimon.

If you are also passionate about what we are building at Origin and want to work alongside amazing coworkers like Micah Alcorn, Andrew Hyde, Coleman Maher, Jon Hearty, Josh Fraser, Stan James, and Yu Pan, please reach out. We’re look forward to your first pull request!
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Hi Guy. I just read that CanYa will use ShareRing's ShareLedger Blockchain. How will that affect the Origin protocol and Origin's partnership with CanYa?
memingo

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Very cool project!!!
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

There were two new members included in team whom presence definitely will be suitable and development of the project. Origin Protocol as brand it has got good attention and became well recognized already. They need to finalize the next steps to make sure of involvement of individuals as they also do great marketing in their regional areas. I have been waiting for this for months.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

Got my eye on this project. Any news since March? I see the newbie poster hasn't been around for a while...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

Hey guys ! So this sale only for accredited investors right  ? no chance to take part for people who doesn't have papers where sad that he earning  200k$+ per year ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

I've heard many other ICO projects have worked with Origin Protocol.
I think this project is very promising. However, this ANN topic is very quiet, very unfortunate.

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

I wonder if there's any Bounty for articles . If so I would like to join it.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

Origin Protocol has announced next funding round on Coinlist. Round hard cap: $6.6M. Each participant must confirm $200k annual income for the last 2 years or net worth over $1M.

https://medium.com/originprotocol/origins-next-funding-round-now-live-on-coinlist-147096f6a906
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: