Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Origin Protocol: The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries  (Read 24747 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

origin is a very promising project with high security and good deal life use case.it will help to distrupt the sharing economy by removing intermediaries. Their blockchain platform will  empower developers and businesses to build decentralized marketplaces. I think its a good one to watchout for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

It is understandable why they went for accredited investors restriction in changed scenario which pushed the small investors away. Let these big investors provide the funds for project and our chances to buy at best prices may appear once it hits exchanges. When token is available in free markets it is independent from influence inn long run. I have eyes on the development anyways.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

It is understandable why they went for accredited investors restriction in changed scenario which pushed the small investors away. Let these big investors provide the funds for project and our chances to buy at best prices may appear once it hits exchanges. When token is available in free markets it is independent from influence inn long run. I have eyes on the development anyways.
Is that really what they do? I think for the low hardcap they use to limit it with strategic and or with private presale they already have a good amount of funds. If we take on the project it is really highly potential and now after the chains its time for the protocols to get into the market. Only those who are capable of bringing a good work will soon left in the market. They have established an influence to its community and good support i don't able to participate in crowdsale maybe i will just wait it on exchange.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
andrewhyde (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

Only a few hours left to register for the CoinList Round: https://coinlist.co/origin
cryptocab

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Personally I'm not a fan of this model, as well as the minimum contribution amount being 1,000 USD, so 2+ ETH. Compared to other ICO's where it is usually 0.5-1 ETH, or a minimum or 200-300 USD. It's a shame they have taken this approach of pushing away the smaller investors, like myself, who would otherwise participate in the token sale. Projects find price stability a lot sooner when the token distrubtion is wider and more refined, instead this will likely be a another project dominated by whales, such as ICO's that sell 90% at pre-sale and only allow a minority of smaller investors to play "gas wars" over the reamining supply.

That said, I like the project and believe it has real potential, but given we are in a bear market I won't be investing once it reaches exchanges, given the current token metrics. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this project for the future though. Best of luck to everyone who gets into this one! No doubt it'll sell out fast.
andrewhyde (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Our minimum was $1k and max was $25k. Over 50% gone within 2 hours. Still a bit of allocation there but closing out very soon. Nice to be able to have a bit of a cap for people (not 1ETH) and time to fund (not a 5 min sellout gas war).
andrewhyde (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

I've heard many other ICO projects have worked with Origin Protocol.
I think this project is very promising. However, this ANN topic is very quiet, very unfortunate.

Teach me the ways! We spend too much time on Telegram and Medium.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Great platform origin protocol is worth following as a project,hope the team will ensure the roadmap is followed diligently and also ensure a prompt feedback to the community in order to increase the community trust
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

How do you expect to have the value of your tokens increased? I believe this is a great project to invest for the product, but being able to earn money besides trading is indeed very good
andrewhyde (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Great platform origin protocol is worth following as a project,hope the team will ensure the roadmap is followed diligently and also ensure a prompt feedback to the community in order to increase the community trust

Thanks! So far so good. Our GitHub is really what I pay attention to: https://github.com/originprotocol
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Very true, it is all necessary if you want to have a great community. It's as busy as ever to reply to questions from the community to increase the confidence that's getting better.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Hey guys ! So this sale only for accredited investors right  ? no chance to take part for people who doesn't have papers where sad that he earning  200k$+ per year ?
Not only that paper bro, we must be accredited investors or investment funds according to all SEC rules to have an opportunity to invest. Strange decision for ICO but i think they know what they doing.

It is a pity, i wanted to participate, but who knows, maybe there will be another public sale round if they not collect their hard cap, the status bar on icodrops shows 80% and the token sale runs from 18 June...
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Update on originprotocol CoinList Round: over 50% funded in the first 2 hours! $6.6M cap:  https://coinlist.co/origin

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

Welcoming Kay Yoo to the Origin Team!
https://medium.com/originprotocol/welcoming-kay-yoo-to-the-origin-team-ff04e36c0ca4
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

The project fits very well into the general concept of blockage, both technologically and from the point of view of business processes.
andrewhyde (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

The project fits very well into the general concept of blockage, both technologically and from the point of view of business processes.

Thanks so much!
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

I think this project is very promising. However, this ANN topic is very quiet, very unfortunate.
In the telegram group this project has more than 37,000 members Cool (https://t.me/originprotocol). There is a very active communication - discussion of news, forecasts, rumors.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I like this project but i don't like there sale with all this stuff about accredited investors. I think that blockchain should avoid all this stuff.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Did you know we have the cofounder of PayPal on our team? It's been such a great experience working alongside Yu Pan

https://medium.com/originprotocol/welcoming-yu-pan-to-the-origin-team-fcce3e3a2166
andrewhyde (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

In the telegram group this project has more than 37,000 members Cool (https://t.me/originprotocol). There is a very active communication - discussion of news, forecasts, rumors.

We have a very active admin team which welcomes people and answers their questions directly... which cuts down on the rumors etc. Would love to have more active discussion!

Andrew
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: