Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer 14t w/ 1600w PSU's $2700 ☺  (Read 385 times)
jackacelives

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

scammers get mad when they get called out...

You havent answered the very simple question at all, ESCROW or NO?
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Without Escrow, you're dead in the water. Only an idiot would take your terms. Regardless if you're legit or not. Unfortunately, you'll probably find some stunned moron that will agree to this level of risk. If you will agree to escrow with a proven, known and trusted forum member who has done 100's of these transactions without fail, then you will sell ALL your miners here. Without that there is nothing more to discuss.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
MINERSELLER (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Without Escrow, you're dead in the water. Only an idiot would take your terms. Regardless if you're legit or not. Unfortunately, you'll probably find some stunned moron that will agree to this level of risk. If you will agree to escrow with a proven, known and trusted forum member who has done 100's of these transactions without fail, then you will sell ALL your miners here. Without that there is nothing more to discuss.

Without escrow?
BitMain did not accommodate escrow with my companies purchases or other transactions I've sold & shipped 76 Bitmain Antminers to date. Say what you like but it's still just your opinion.
$100,000 + in sales w/ sales & use taxes paid is worth more than escrow. I'm not shipping ANYTHING without it being paid for you can pull that with someone who thinks rank on a forum has any delegation in regard to professional integrity.

Dismiss yourself.
BenRickert

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

Without escrow?
BitMain did not accommodate escrow with my companies purchases or other transactions I've sold & shipped 76 Bitmain Antminers to date. Say what you like but it's still just your opinion.
$100,000 + in sales w/ sales & use taxes paid is worth more than escrow. I'm not shipping ANYTHING without it being paid for you can pull that with someone who thinks rank on a forum has any delegation in regard to professional integrity.

Dismiss yourself.
Okay, suck my dick you filthy parasite dog. You're a vile scammer and I'd be happy to cram an S9 right up your overused asshole. You sickening piece of shit. Fuck right the fuck off from here. Go try your filth somewhere else. I'm guessing your Parents are disgusting scumbags and that's why you are too. Beat it.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
casparthefriendly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

PICS → https://sydney.craigslist.com.au/sop/6449979945.html (This is my ad, email here & you get the same contact info)
 No ESCROW

Dude your a Noob  Obvious scam!  Why waste anyone's time with this ****?  You already have it on Craigslist (Allegedly). Just go ahead and sell it there or on ebay since you have these in hand?HuhHuh??

Really man, stop wasting people's time and energy.
MINERSELLER (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

PICS → https://sydney.craigslist.com.au/sop/6449979945.html (This is my ad, email here & you get the same contact info)
 No ESCROW

Dude your a Noob  Obvious scam!  Why waste anyone's time with this ****?  You already have it on Craigslist (Allegedly). Just go ahead and sell it there or on ebay since you have these in hand?HuhHuh??

Really man, stop wasting people's time and energy.

It's not a scam
I have the products.
You have no money to buy them, so you're OBVIOUSLY BROKE!
So get more than $2,300.00 & then we'll have something to talk about.
All of you forum "guys" are full of hearsay & you're so scared & lack professionalism.
Have you ever worn a suit?
are you sitting in front of your 5 monitor setup in spongebob boxers & socks with a box of kleenex & lotion within immediate proximity?
This IS BUSINESS!
I sell on amazon, I sell on ebay... thing is it's about 4 times as much!
This is a lower price for those who understand the technicality of this endeavor.
Don't bad mouth because YOU minuscule perception only allows you to believe whatever you can personally fathom with your 107 I.Q.
get of of social media, read some 600+ page novels, see your goals, & mold your OWN FUTURE without pessimism.
One day you will understand courtesy is NOT as uncommon as you would like it to be, you infection to the human race!

BenRickert

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Wearing a suit and reading books does not absolve you of being a lowlife piece of shit scammer. Truth be told, at best you're just a sleazy parasite. You're a "reseller". You grab up merchandise just to rob people who are doing something for the space, the opportunity to participate. You're completely worthless to the planet and the Block Chain. If you were dead, the world would be a better place. No one is impressed at your little Peacock proclamations of what a fucking "big shot" you are. It only proves further, that your a sad slimy little whelp that was raised very poorly by people the world would also be better off without. So take your "suit", your "books" and your filthy worthless scam on over to Craigslist, with the rest of the filth and garbage of the world. No one's buying your thievery here.

Mods, please delete this garbage.

MINERSELLER (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Wearing a suit and reading books does not absolve you of being a lowlife piece of shit scammer. Truth be told, at best you're just a sleazy parasite. You're a "reseller". You grab up merchandise just to rob people who are doing something for the space, the opportunity to participate. You're completely worthless to the planet and the Block Chain. If you were dead, the world would be a better place. No one is impressed at your little Peacock proclamations of what a fucking "big shot" you are. It only proves further, that your a sad slimy little whelp that was raised very poorly by people the world would also be better off without. So take your "suit", your "books" and your filthy worthless scam on over to Craigslist, with the rest of the filth and garbage of the world. No one's buying your thievery here.

Mods, please delete this garbage.

YOU Chose your name from a 2015 movie ☺ Drama/Comedy-drama ‧ Big short ( you )
PLEASE STATE WHAT PROOF YOU HAVE OF A "SCAM"
PLEASE JUST STATE 1 FACT!

So, I am assuming you have an order number from me that was never fulfilled?
You completed the payment & are STILL waiting on your Miners?
Oh, you ordered 7 miners and have not received the products?

EXACTLY!

ALL you are doing is spouting hearsay!
You have 0 facts ONLY opinions showing that you have been thoroughly brainwashed into believing OPINONS are more valid than FACTS! AS I STATED →
I have some Bitmain Antminer S9 14T w/ their 1600 W PSU's
This is a 100% authentic offer. Yes Each unit is $3000 per unit (W/ the PSU)

If you would like the 13.5T They are all inclusive ( PSU with 2 12 Foot / 4 Meter Ethernet cords ).

The Condition of all our units is: Brand NEW and UNUSED
Price -USD $3,000.00 Per Unit Power Supply Included!
NO ESCROW as all units are in stock, NO Public visitation is allowed to my warehouse @ 9305 Globe

Center Dr. Morrisville, NC Unauthorized visitation is prohibited.

Payment is accepted via Bitcoin Payment to : 1NdQDNqyiAFXPQiUw7XsKHsbm1UESwyRaQ - Bank wire or

https://secure.moneygram.com/send/receiverInfo

see↓World's most efficient Bitcoin Miner! 16nm Technology.

As previously stated **ALL of our miners include Free PSU (Power Supply Unit).

To start mining right away - ALL you will need internet connection, Ethernet cable & Power Supply Unit**

This Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use, using less than half the energy per

gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per

gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.

S9 Specifications:

Hash Rate 13 or 14 TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
Power Consumption1274W +10% (for 13TH/s batch) & 1323W +10% (for 13.5TH/s batch) (at the wall,

with Bitmain's APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
Power Efficiency0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient

temp)
Rated Voltage11.60 ~13.00V
YOU Already know about all this spec jargon-
Chip quantity per unit189x BM1387
Dimensions350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
Cooling2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
Network Connection Ethernet
Frequency
Notes:

1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and

the accuracy of the power meter.

2. Free PSU: A free Power Supply Unit is included with all my S9's . There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V

DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same

hashing board!

Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for use with the S9. One power supply support one S9.

4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board

which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE

connectors connected to power supply. ORDER NOW! escrow unavail.
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

lol he got mad and googled your name

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
wiredawg45

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Let's try this, Ill take 10 for local pickup at your warehouse or nearby. Undecided
BenRickert

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

lol he got mad and googled your name
Yup, wind him up and watch him go!! Fun stuff. I see they have a location in NC. I assume I can drive up there and purchase these S9's face to face yeah? Because I would do that in a heart beat. What say you?

wiredawg45

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

I already offered to do a local pickup if they really were in NC.  I get a PM saying no one is allowed at the facility.  I said we don't have to meet AT the facility.  All I got was some bank transfer info and a promise to ship  Grin 
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Guys this nice getleman just wants your money he dont want to met or send u anything so all of us just need to send money not expect that we will recive anything stop being greedy boys and girls 😂😂
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

$900 per unit for 10 S9’s?  Sounds too good to be true!

Check This → http://i.share.pho.to/e117bf35_o.png

That's a really weak photoshop attempt. Cheesy

LOL, good catch. Man these scamming basturds should be hung by their toes and water boarded.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
CryptoHodler30

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

I don't get why you can't accept escrow if you are not scamming. No or should buy anything on this site without escrow. I would buy them from you if you used escrow. You not wanting to just screams escrow. Bitmain has proved they ship their devices even though a lot of people don't like them they have earned trust. You using escrow will earn you trust and then eventually people may buy from you without but until then if you want to sell here just accept escrow. What the big deal you'll get your money and the buyer will have confidence that they will get the miner. Letting other drag you into their shilling does make you very professional either. But good luck with selling your miners.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: