Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytom (BTM)  (Read 388 times)
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

I invested in Bytom very early. When Bytom was at the most dangerous time last year, Bytom once fell to $0.05. I still insist on holding it. Now Bytom is alive, and it will be another hopeful star after EOS.
I have no doubt about the capabilities of the Bytom development team. They have been earnestly developing and fulfilling their original commitments. Bytom is a trustworthy, worthwhile investment token.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I invested in Bytom very early. When Bytom was at the most dangerous time last year, Bytom once fell to $0.05. I still insist on holding it. Now Bytom is alive, and it will be another hopeful star after EOS.
I have no doubt about the capabilities of the Bytom development team. They have been earnestly developing and fulfilling their original commitments. Bytom is a trustworthy, worthwhile investment token.

0.05$ is really a low price. It's already 10 times now. What's your best price for BTM?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Bytom Weekly News(July 6th,2018)
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

Bytom Weekly Dev Report(July 16th)
https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-dev-report-4a0988c4bbbb

* Fast sync mode can quickly sync the stability of test nodes when they are dynamically added and left in the test net;
* Tested the compatibility of the fast sync version with the low version sync nodes;
* Switching strategy between fast sync and common sync mode;
* Multi-node rapid sync pressure test;
*Realized dynamic rendering of unlock page as smart contract front page was not saved locally
* Added the password box for the unlock page;
* Added the argument input box and called the general template build-transaction for 5 contracts;
* Added CallOption and LoanCollateral contract template to ock page ;
* Changed control with reciever to control with program of contract front part through the back end;
* Prepared relevant documentation for the equity contract;
* The public key of Bytom Virtual Machine single check operator and multi-signature operator verification process was changed to compressed format to complete the test and stress test;
* Changed the display mode of error information to “error code + error information”, sorted out common error informations and classified it;
* Investigated the generation of the main chain address and redemption script on the side chain, the transaction structure on the side chain and the verification of sync transactions;
* Bytom explorer API development and API documentation;
* Added global exception handling and alarm;
* API for spark nodes;
* Optimized the API parameters of address mining mode and tested the stability of miners’ access;
* Completed the summary of btmpool web background function points and completef the construction of background framework;
* prototype design and test of spark nodes;
* simd version library packaging, compilation, testing
ximenzi

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

BTM is of course good. I have invested in BTM since last year and sold it at x2. Recently I have seen the market continue to fall and I am going to buy some BTM again!
muid03

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

i think no...better you invest top 10 coincapmarket for sure...you Will be safe..
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

In my own suggestion, I will say that if you have very good believe that the coin is a good one and you are sure it has a bright future, you can invest more in it but if you are not sure, I think it is better for you to keep calm with the one you hold presently.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

Asset Blockchainization on Bytom (V): “Cognitive Dimensions” of Migrating Asset Onchain
Asset blockchainization is a notion that could be discussed from various cognitive dimensions, different minds have varied understandings on asset blockchainization, about which Bytom has come into contact with a plurality of industrial and financial practitioners in the process of migrating asset onchain and get some interesting ideas. This article attempts to reach readers from the perspective of 5 cognitive dimensions on migrating asset onto blockchain. https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/asset-blockchainization-on-bytom-v-cognitive-dimensions-of-migrating-asset-onchain-1a4ebffb514f
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

I bought many BTM and didnt sell any one in April, now the price is back to the start point, I fell deeply regret and wish BTM could have a better performance in the following days
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

I heard a lot about Bytom. but I have never been able to search and examine it. It was said that he made an airdrop sometime, but I guess he was lying.
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

I heard a lot about Bytom. but I have never been able to search and examine it. It was said that he made an airdrop sometime, but I guess he was lying.

It's true.
The airdrop was on 12 June on gate.io exchange. I just missed the snapshot time. Hope I can have the next round airdrop.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Bytom Technical Articles Campaign

We are very glad to announce that Bytom technical article campaign begins!
Are you familiar with Bytom technical Characteristics?As a Public chain,Bytom has been focusing on the development and innovation of the underlying technology, attracting the participation of many technical engineers and they has contributed many technical documents to Bytom. https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-technical-articles-campaign-4e1e84ca524d
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Based on my own experience, I bought 5,000 BTMs last year. In the market that has been declining this year, my BTM is still profitable. I have not done any advertising. I also think BTM is a very good coin! Very potential!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Bytom Weekly Dev Report(July 30th,2018)

smart contract
Released Bytom smart contract on May 26th
2.Released the “equity” language ,compiler and Contract release platform beta version of smart contract

3.Added fast-sync model, the sync speed was increased by 100 times, which greatly reduced the sync waiting time and optimized the users‘ experience.

3. Opened the UTXO function of the wallet , so as to enable users to initiate chain transactions within the same block.

4. Added the balance scanning function to solve the problem of missing balance due to lack of address in account recovery

Blockchain explorer
The statistics of blockchain market’s top50 mainnet transaction datas

Adjusted theAPI of blockmeta according to the UI

Finished the API document of blockmeta

The front-end optimization
Removed the unnecessary contract template selection box when entering the utxoid unlocking contract

When the unlocking contract requires a signature, the corresponding xpub and path are automatically found according to pubkey after the account ID is selected locally

Fixed a problem that waited too long to open.

Fix the“ unlock publicKeyHash ”contract template display and parameter errors.

Repaired the “unlock LoanCollateral” contract parameter error problem.

Added display of transaction status

Side chain research
The relationship between main address and the private key provided by the alliance was analyzed to generate the private key of main addres

Completed the test of the “sidechain” currency to the main chain

BTM pool
According to the miners’ submission and payment records, provided the inquiry interface to the user center and contact: mining account information, mining currency, miner information, payment records

Realized and tested mining accounts, miner management and payment records

Realized the docking with the background data of the mine pool
https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/eportbytom-weekly-dev-report-daffa4a4ce57

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: