Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: removed  (Read 22761 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:52 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2023, 10:17:20 AM by aTriz

Delete this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

Reserved.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

This is an interesting ICO.. so Interesting I actually signed up for my 1st signature campaign in almost 5 years for it. A well run, mining organisation is so needed in this space, it surprises me that no one has tried this sooner. The team looks solid and the concept strong.

looking forward to this one..

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Well i have read the whitepaper but i don't find the minimum of purchase the token, so do on the main thread sorry if i am wrong, do you can gives me about it OP. Thank you very much
MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Well i have read the whitepaper but i don't find the minimum of purchase the token, so do on the main thread sorry if i am wrong, do you can gives me about it OP. Thank you very much

The minimum contribution for our pre-sale phase 1 is 0.1ETH. We are offering token bonuses ranging from 100%-300% depending on level of contribution. Tokens can be purchased from our sale portal here: sale.moonlite.io - thank you for your query. MNL Team
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

The minimum contribution for our pre-sale phase 1 is 0.1ETH. We are offering token bonuses ranging from 100%-300% depending on level of contribution. Tokens can be purchased from our sale portal here: sale.moonlite.io - thank you for your query. MNL Team
Thank you very much for your answer, the number of minimum is not high and all of the people can participate on this project not whale only, i will always follow this project.
matale0

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

Envion gives 100% mining profits to token holders. Hows that any better?
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

I'm confused to read the milestone of this project, I do not see any plan there, I just see the date and month, there is no explanation there, is this possible to happen to me? it might be better if there is a description there, please change the font color to be different from the background, so I can read the planning of this project in the future
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

This is an interesting ICO.. so Interesting I actually signed up for my 1st signature campaign in almost 5 years for it. A well run, mining organisation is so needed in this space, it surprises me that no one has tried this sooner. The team looks solid and the concept strong.

looking forward to this one..

Just reading the praises of a Hero Member (coupled with the fact that it's your first signature in five years), made me digest the entire project inside out and have to say i agree a 100 with you. I deeply respect the comments of top members like yourself.
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

I'm confused to read the milestone of this project, I do not see any plan there, I just see the date and month, there is no explanation there, is this possible to happen to me? it might be better if there is a description there, please change the font color to be different from the background, so I can read the planning of this project in the future

Good day, thank you for the suggestions. We will have our designers try and make the description part more clear, but the description for every milestone is written in white, directly underneath the gold block showing the day/month. There is also a clear version on our web site (www.moonlite.io) and in our white papers. Regards, MNL Team
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Envion gives 100% mining profits to token holders. Hows that any better?

Good day, thank you for your question. We are not too familiar with the environ business model, but there is nothing in their white paper to show that token holders receive a 100% profit distribution. It would not make sense if that were true, as the business would then have no capital to dedicate to growth plans. We on the other hand, reserve the same % amount to organic growth (35%) and we would also have sufficient capital reserves to accommodate additional ad-hoc growth costs.

our token holders receive a 35% profit distribution in the buy-back campaigns, and they have a vote in all corporate actions using an app installed on your mobile device. we are rolling out the secure.vote system -
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Looks very interresting. So is the main headquaters in Pretoria or London? Will the minning be done in South Africa or England?

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

giamakim

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

very interessting project.
are there any fees (on your side) when contributing via creditcard for the pre-swap?
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

Looks very interresting. So is the main headquaters in Pretoria or London? Will the minning be done in South Africa or England?

Hi there, Headquartered for now in Pretoria, South Africa - and mining operations are to commence in Iceland in the beginning of August 2018. Thank you for your support and interest! MNL Team
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

very interessting project.
are there any fees (on your side) when contributing via creditcard for the pre-swap?

Hi there, we pay a merchant fee to our bank for each transaction. the contributors pay nothing towards our costs, but depending on the fee fee structure they have with their bank, they may be charged a fee for making a card transaction.
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

Hello! please link smart contract.I can not find on the website

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

Hi there, Headquartered for now in Pretoria, South Africa - and mining operations are to commence in Iceland in the beginning of August 2018. Thank you for your support and interest! MNL Team

So you already got the land in Iceland and other necessary permits?
And what energy sources will be used, as you emphasized green crypto mining?
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

So you already got the land in Iceland and other necessary permits?
And what energy sources will be used, as you emphasized green crypto mining?

we are finalizing the land and buildings at the moment, but for operational purposes this is confirmed. we have backup options too, which will act as backups to ensure that we will be operational on time. these backups also act as options for phases 2 and 3 of the build.. all things considered, we are fairly confident that land and buildings will not pose a delay to our start date. the areas we are discussing are very close to the international airport, and that is where the highest concentration of data centers are.

All energy in Iceland is generated by Hydro, Wind, and Geo-Thermal installations. these are 100% green. and the energy will be delivered to us on a multi-year fixed base rate (still accounting for CPI)

Hope this info helps!

MNL Team
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

The MoonLite Project aims to add value to all token holders by employing the latest technology, rolled out in the most efficient manner, and run by the most suitable team in order to meet and exceed all performance and growth targets.Good job boss ..
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

good project. I think this is my first time I read about the ico based with mining project. keep this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: