Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: removed  (Read 39968 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

Kind time of day. Although who from the team or who updated the table can name the approximate date of the spread of generosity ?? Or is it a scam project?
Right now no one is available for any update even telegram channel is also not active as this was few weeks ago now we have only hope and patience nothing else because here many projects like this still hanging without pays and updates its not alone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redwine49

Activity: 952
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Where my bounty tokens?
We all waiting for update from devs team but now they are not available for any update hopefully we have good news from them in next few days keep positive
it seem like they do not active in this forum anymore.
have you ask them in their telegram channel? are they still have technical issue?

yes, and we can see the manager got red trust
the bounty manager got red trust from other issue but not from moonlite project.
actually bounty fund held by the moonlite team not by bounty manager

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

I hope you get paid. I've warned about this project from day one when they failed to answer some basic questions. In addition, as noted above, never help to promote a project where the bounty manager has a negative trust rating. It in itself is a huge red flag.
aTriz was green-trusted when he started managing the campaign and only got red trust right near the time that the tokens were supposed to be distributed. All the promotion was already done by the time aTriz was red trusted. The tokens are hardly worth anything now and not near ICO price anyways.

'I hope you never get paid'- Huh Questionable statement, but I guess that's to be expected when you act like a child and half 99% of your posts are just bounty posts shitting on the forums. Oh well.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

I hope you get paid. I've warned about this project from day one when they failed to answer some basic questions. In addition, as noted above, never help to promote a project where the bounty manager has a negative trust rating. It in itself is a huge red flag.
aTriz was green-trusted when he started managing the campaign and only got red trust right near the time that the tokens were supposed to be distributed. All the promotion was already done by the time aTriz was red trusted. The tokens are hardly worth anything now and not near ICO price anyways.

'I hope you never get paid'- Huh Questionable statement, but I guess that's to be expected when you act like a child and half 99% of your posts are just bounty posts shitting on the forums. Oh well.

"aTriz was green-trusted when he started managing the campaign and only got red trust right near the time that the tokens were supposed to be distributed. All the promotion was already done by the time aTriz was red trusted" - Thank you for the clarification.

"'I hope you never get paid'- Huh Questionable statement, but I guess that's to be expected when you act like a child and half 99% of your posts are just bounty posts shitting on the forums. Oh well" - Thank you for the personal insult based on something that I didn't post. I've posted that "I hope you get paid." Yet, you somehow twist it to have the exact opposite meaning. I assume it is an error on your part. Not something worth a personal insult.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

"'I hope you never get paid'- Huh Questionable statement, but I guess that's to be expected when you act like a child and half 99% of your posts are just bounty posts shitting on the forums. Oh well" - Thank you for the personal insult based on something that I didn't post. I've posted that "I hope you get paid." Yet, you somehow twist it to have the exact opposite meaning. I assume it is an error on your part. Not something worth a personal insult.

I misread your post while skimming through, my apologies. Woke up fairly early today jetlagged and I guess my brain placed a word that wasn't there based on the other context of the sentence.
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

I misread your post while skimming through, my apologies. Woke up fairly early today jetlagged and I guess my brain placed a word that wasn't there based on the other context of the sentence.

No need for an apology, but thank you. We all mess up at some stage or another. It is part of being human. We certainly ain't perfect despite all of our claims to the contrary.

Now it is my turn: I would like to add that while it is not recommended to support a project where the bounty manager has a negative trust rating, it seems that in this instance aTriz was indeed green-trusted when the campaign started. I would like to apologize for the misguided attack on his character. It seems that the project failed him along with many others.
MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Hi everybody, apologies for this thread not being updated timeously,

@paulmaritz - Atriz was the best manager at the time we appointed him in December 2017. We paid his fees upfront in BTC for the management of the bounty and sig camps. everything ran smoothly (in our view) until the end of the ICO in march 2018. 2 days after the ICO, we transferred all 1,000,000MNL tokens to his "management wallet" still believing everything was according to plan. (this was on about 25 march or earlier) >>> fast forward like 4 weeks, still no distribution >>>> ffwd another 4 weeks, project is being planned, ground work being done, contracts being finalized, equipment being purchased, our team was in Hong Kong (late may), when we found out that the spreadsheets were not completed, nobody knew what was happening, atriz unavailable... no tokens distributed

from that point, we managed to contact him through another contact (he ignored our comms) ((after finding a lot of projects he handled on a "scam thread")) and demanded our tokens back. they were returned by the end of may approximately. so, here we stand, with 700,000 of the 1m tokens back in hand, miraculously, after much negative speak.

***how can you say the project let atriz down ? he has been scamming many projects of BTC and tokens? we only trusted him fully and complied with everything we could do ahead of time, even before it was needed???***

so here we sit, most of the tokens back in hand, no idea how a bounty works, or how ours worked, 2 incomplete spreadsheets, and a $21M project just kicking off.... what do we do?

1. create a dedicated telegram group for better communication with bounters.

2. announce the issue we are having (as embarrassing as it was) and took over this whole thing, not knowing what is happening, but with the intention of trying to get it sorted, and get the bounty tokens sent out ASAP.

3. This issue arose as we were preparing for the build of our first DC. We had to scramble to try and make a plan for the distribution, even though not a single person on our team even knew how the bounty worked. spreadsheets were incomplete, we never knew if items on the sheet were real of fake, we had no way of working though this. Bounty is not our speciality, and we had to try (with the help of the community and some bonters/sig members) work out how to finish this. we eventually completed this, and published the new spreadsheets --- we allocated everybody the stake They applied for, because we could not check up on 21,000 transactions --- we know there were some liars and cheats, but we paid them anyway (sound much like a scam or unwilling to pay?)

4. when we appointed a dev (and paid 20ETH) for the contract and distribution ((this was majorly overpriced, but we did it anyway, just to try and help the bounters get their tokens faster-- do we sound much like a scam/cheats??)) after which, we found that there was a technical issue with the airdrop syncing up. this is the issue we are trying to fix, and this is the sole hold-up on the distribution. this involved the re-creating of an entire smart contract and migrating our whole token system (41m tokens for the benifit of 730,000 Huh)

5. the team, and our CEO has promised the bounters their tokens. the tokens are locked in a dedicated wallet, ready to be airdropped as soon as practically possible. we are not trying to hold back tokens, or rob anybody of their rightful earnings. we believe in our project and the value of the tokens, and therefore want them to be sent out to everybody who worked for them. we are facing very big challenges and massive decisions to make, in order to get this issue resolved. we are working as fast as what we can.

I elaborate on this series of events as it shows what we have faced, quietly, while just trying to get this issue resolved.

what we cannot accept is being accused of "the project letting atriz down" - he scammed us (actually you, the bounters) - MNL has kept its promises to atriz always, and has now had to go over an above the scope of what we agreed to, to get your tokens to you. do we whine and whinge about it? NO! we go ahead and deal with it, quietly, as best as we can.

lastly, our token price is not "not worth anything" - in fact our token price has held up fine with reduced liquidity (until September when project starts working) ; there is an increasing demand for MNL in our community as we are ramping things up.

here is the link To the bounty group on telegram - https://t.me/moonlitebounty ; please follow the announcements to keep better up to date.

PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO SORT THIS OUT. WE PROMISE THAT THE BOUNTY TOKENS WILL BE SENT OUT ASAP.

MNL Team

MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

Kind time of day. Although who from the team or who updated the table can name the approximate date of the spread of generosity ?? Or is it a scam project?

hi, we are not a scam, and are indeed a real life project. see the above post from us, and see the explanations - suggest you join the telegram group for more efficient updates.
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

@paulmaritz - Atriz was the best manager at the time we appointed him in December 2017. We paid his fees upfront in BTC for the management of the bounty and sig camps. everything ran smoothly (in our view) until the end of the ICO in march 2018. 2 days after the ICO, we transferred all 1,000,000MNL tokens to his "management wallet" still believing everything was according to plan. (this was on about 25 march or earlier) >>> fast forward like 4 weeks, still no distribution >>>> ffwd another 4 weeks, project is being planned, ground work being done, contracts being finalized, equipment being purchased, our team was in Hong Kong (late may), when we found out that the spreadsheets were not completed, nobody knew what was happening, atriz unavailable... no tokens distributed

from that point, we managed to contact him through another contact (he ignored our comms) ((after finding a lot of projects he handled on a "scam thread")) and demanded our tokens back. they were returned by the end of may approximately. so, here we stand, with 700,000 of the 1m tokens back in hand, miraculously, after much negative speak.

***how can you say the project let atriz down ? he has been scamming many projects of BTC and tokens? we only trusted him fully and complied with everything we could do ahead of time, even before it was needed???***

so here we sit, most of the tokens back in hand, no idea how a bounty works, or how ours worked, 2 incomplete spreadsheets, and a $21M project just kicking off.... what do we do?

1. create a dedicated telegram group for better communication with bounters.

2. announce the issue we are having (as embarrassing as it was) and took over this whole thing, not knowing what is happening, but with the intention of trying to get it sorted, and get the bounty tokens sent out ASAP.

3. This issue arose as we were preparing for the build of our first DC. We had to scramble to try and make a plan for the distribution, even though not a single person on our team even knew how the bounty worked. spreadsheets were incomplete, we never knew if items on the sheet were real of fake, we had no way of working though this. Bounty is not our speciality, and we had to try (with the help of the community and some bonters/sig members) work out how to finish this. we eventually completed this, and published the new spreadsheets --- we allocated everybody the stake They applied for, because we could not check up on 21,000 transactions --- we know there were some liars and cheats, but we paid them anyway (sound much like a scam or unwilling to pay?)

4. when we appointed a dev (and paid 20ETH) for the contract and distribution ((this was majorly overpriced, but we did it anyway, just to try and help the bounters get their tokens faster-- do we sound much like a scam/cheats??)) after which, we found that there was a technical issue with the airdrop syncing up. this is the issue we are trying to fix, and this is the sole hold-up on the distribution. this involved the re-creating of an entire smart contract and migrating our whole token system (41m tokens for the benifit of 730,000 Huh)

5. the team, and our CEO has promised the bounters their tokens. the tokens are locked in a dedicated wallet, ready to be airdropped as soon as practically possible. we are not trying to hold back tokens, or rob anybody of their rightful earnings. we believe in our project and the value of the tokens, and therefore want them to be sent out to everybody who worked for them. we are facing very big challenges and massive decisions to make, in order to get this issue resolved. we are working as fast as what we can.

I elaborate on this series of events as it shows what we have faced, quietly, while just trying to get this issue resolved.

what we cannot accept is being accused of "the project letting atriz down" - he scammed us (actually you, the bounters) - MNL has kept its promises to atriz always, and has now had to go over an above the scope of what we agreed to, to get your tokens to you. do we whine and whinge about it? NO! we go ahead and deal with it, quietly, as best as we can.

lastly, our token price is not "not worth anything" - in fact our token price has held up fine with reduced liquidity (until September when project starts working) ; there is an increasing demand for MNL in our community as we are ramping things up.

here is the link To the bounty group on telegram - https://t.me/moonlitebounty ; please follow the announcements to keep better up to date.

PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO SORT THIS OUT. WE PROMISE THAT THE BOUNTY TOKENS WILL BE SENT OUT ASAP.

MNL Team

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I stand back and wish you only the best.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

but i never see the update for content creation
whats wrong with your team
you saay you will doing everything but still nothing for me
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

BUT still No token had been distribute to bounty hunters. Huh
radhika123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

Hello admin
Plz tell us when bounty token will start to distribute?
If any technical problem you have face to distribute than tell....

Thanks

sunny.kaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Hello admin

I understand, you should talk your time, but if possible than plz distribute pending coins to bountiers becoz they waiting this coin for many months

Thanks
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 02:34:52 AM by g.m.tyshenk

@

MNL Team

MNL Team. This is not a criticism but constructive criticism.  The lengthy delay in distributing bounty tokens (now 8 months have elapsed) does not inspire confidence in the team or management's abilities.  If distributing bounty tokens (regardless of how you ended up taking on the task)  is this difficult how will you ever manage to pay out scheduled dividends to MNL token  holder wallets starting in mid- 2019 (in less than  8 months from now) as set out in your whitepaper?  Just curious and hoping your team figures out a workable payment system  using smart contracts soon.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:25:45 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 02:15:06 PM by serggg

Should I wait for the payment of tokens? Or is it another scam? If you know something, please share the information. I really would not want to once again work on scammers.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Should I wait for the payment of tokens? Or is it another scam? If you know something, please share the information.
It was mentioned in TG Group that "there is some progress being made" (see quote below), but imo participants shouldn't expect it to be sent out soon.

Eric Krige, [07.11.18 21:23]
Hi. As mentioned above, we are trying to fix a fundamental problem with the smart contract. This is preventing the airdrop. There is some progress being made.

As soon as we have a clear date, I will advise you.

We are doing our best to get the tokens sent out to everybody.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Should I wait for the payment of tokens? Or is it another scam? If you know something, please share the information.
It was mentioned in TG Group that "there is some progress being made" (see quote below), but imo participants shouldn't expect it to be sent out soon.

Eric Krige, [07.11.18 21:23]
Hi. As mentioned above, we are trying to fix a fundamental problem with the smart contract. This is preventing the airdrop. There is some progress being made.

As soon as we have a clear date, I will advise you.

We are doing our best to get the tokens sent out to everybody.

Thanks for the information. I understand that we will not see these tokens for a long time. Too often began to come across problem projects. Against the background of a falling market, this leads to a sharp decline in hunters' income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: