Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][TRU] TRU REPUTATION NETWORK: Decentralized Proof Of Reputation 🚀  (Read 1273 times)
logosobscura (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Tru Reputation Network Pre-Sale: tru.ltd/tokensale

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:58:18 AM by logosobscura

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Hi everyone! Just added TRU Reputation Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Tru_Reputation_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

This looks like a fantastic project, good work to the team and best of luck. The whitepaper is also detailed and thorough.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

Thanks for the feedback- we got a bit irritated by how many White Papers either ignored the economics, or ignored the technical details- a good white paper should cover both and act as a 'bible' for the project.

Blog update

TL;DR: This isn't a project that is just a White Paper, a private chain (based off of JPMCs Quorum Project) is being used by Trubador - over 16,000 Monthly Active Users in NYC & London, over 1 million feedback items handled in over 300k transactions- and it's growing at about 50% each month.

anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/trureputationnetwork

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

This is a great project, but is there a sale after the pre sale? If it is, the sales period is too long.
logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

This is a great project, but is there a sale after the pre sale? If it is, the sales period is too long.

Thanks. There is a CrowdSale after this, and the reason we decided against a short sale period was to remove the wrong incentives- panic rushing to buy, and not giving people enough time to participate. Equally, a lot of Pre-Sales are not open to everyone and while we're closing out terms with some VCs right now (when I can talk about them, I will), I wanted to ensure anyone could participate at the same bonus rates they can. The Pre-Sale may not run until the 5th March- if we hit our Soft Cap way before then, we will be closing the Sale down- we're not trying to over raise, we know exactly what we need to get where we want to go. The Crowd Sale will follow at the end of Q2 and will be shorter than this- and depending on what happens between now and May 2018, may actually be incredibly quick- it is purely there to offer tokens prior to the launch for institutions, platforms and general users to buy the supply before the general launch- and determines the total size of the pool.

Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:42:27 AM

Thanks. There is a CrowdSale after this, and the reason we decided against a short sale period was to remove the wrong incentives- panic rushing to buy, and not giving people enough time to participate. Equally, a lot of Pre-Sales are not open to everyone and while we're closing out terms with some VCs right now (when I can talk about them, I will), I wanted to ensure anyone could participate at the same bonus rates they can. The Pre-Sale may not run until the 5th March- if we hit our Soft Cap way before then, we will be closing the Sale down- we're not trying to over raise, we know exactly what we need to get where we want to go. The Crowd Sale will follow at the end of Q2 and will be shorter than this- and depending on what happens between now and May 2018, may actually be incredibly quick- it is purely there to offer tokens prior to the launch for institutions, platforms and general users to buy the supply before the general launch- and determines the total size of the pool.
This is just in case, if the soft cap doesn't reach during the pre-sale, will you extend the period of the pre-sale?
But I'm hoping that your project will be successful.

logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

This is just in case, if the soft cap doesn't reach during the pre-sale, will you extend the period of the pre-sale?
But I'm hoping that your project will be successful.

Spoken to the entire team today, and we're all in agreement that the circumstances where we would ever even consider extending the pre-sale period would essentially boil down to technical issues with the Ethereum chain causing TXs to take too long to confirm or be blocked (like the CryptoKitties launch storm). Even then, there would have to be enough TXs in the pipe to justify changing timelines- something that I'm not inclined to do as a matter of course nor are the rest of the board.

CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

Tru is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

please explian to me, how Proof of reputation work. this is my 1st time hear about this project. thank you

logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

please explian to me, how Proof of reputation work. this is my 1st time hear about this project. thank you

Hi- probably the best summary I can give you, is the following infographic:

Essentially, because we're linking verified transactions to the parties involved, and linking them in using the Semantics Terms Feedback Algorithm (that's the patent we keep talking about, and it's a game changer)- it basically removes the ability to fake feedback. Once both parties accept feedback, the algo determines based on the market depth how much Tru Reputation Tokens they receive for their feedback and splits it between the parties. The Tru Reputation Network isn't linked to any single platform or site as well- it's designed to be really easy to remove any existing feedback mechanism and just replace it with Tru- and better, you can then persist your reputation between every platform in the Tru Reputation Network (and platforms can read that reputation as well, making their offering more valuable: getting passed the 'walled gardens' of E-Bay, Yelp, etc).

The White Paper does explain it all in quite a lot of detail, but there is also a explainer video just going through the final voice over edits right now which I'll share when we've got it polished.

3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

Hi- probably the best summary I can give you, is the following infographic:

Essentially, because we're linking verified transactions to the parties involved, and linking them in using the Semantics Terms Feedback Algorithm (that's the patent we keep talking about, and it's a game changer)- it basically removes the ability to fake feedback. Once both parties accept feedback, the algo determines based on the market depth how much Tru Reputation Tokens they receive for their feedback and splits it between the parties. The Tru Reputation Network isn't linked to any single platform or site as well- it's designed to be really easy to remove any existing feedback mechanism and just replace it with Tru- and better, you can then persist your reputation between every platform in the Tru Reputation Network (and platforms can read that reputation as well, making their offering more valuable: getting passed the 'walled gardens' of E-Bay, Yelp, etc).

The White Paper does explain it all in quite a lot of detail, but there is also a explainer video just going through the final voice over edits right now which I'll share when we've got it polished.

okay, thank you. i will waiting for your video about this project. good luck

logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

okay, thank you. i will waiting for your video about this project. good luck

Hi- video can be viewed here

gorgonjr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Nice video. You mention patent-pending- can you share the patent application?
logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Nice video. You mention patent-pending- can you share the patent application?

Sure, the Patent Application can be found here. We’ve filed internationally on a US priority, and we’re currently finishing up with the European Patent Office as well as the USPTO. If you need any more, feel free to DM me.

gorgonjr

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Sure, the Patent Application can be found here. We’ve filed internationally on a US priority, and we’re currently finishing up with the European Patent Office as well as the USPTO. If you need any more, feel free to DM me.

Thanks for that, interesting read- I'll get back to you once I've read it again if I have any questions.
samaritansilas

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Great white paper and idea. who are your competitors and why do you think you’ll win?
logosobscura (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
Merited by heringasem (2)

Hi!

I’ll answer your questions in two parts if that's ok:

1. Competitors:

There are competitors both on and off the blockchain. From the 'old guard' like TripAdvisor (who recently spectacularly failed to address the issues we’re solving), Amazon and Yelp- to on-chain solutions like Revain. he issue is that they all attempt to deal with the problem in the same way with solutions that have been proven time and again in the real world to not work. If they did work, there wouldn’t be 20% review fraud. It is not like Amazon, Yelp and TripAdvisor do not have access to significant resources and view this as a huge problem. Putting the same old solution into the blockchain (and throwing around 'AI' without any genuine USP) won’t address the issue- and no amount of marketing can change that.

2. Our Competitive Advantages:

To summarise why we’ll win in three words: Technology, Traction and Team.

Technology: We have developed a robust and proven technology stack that utterly set us apart from our competitors, backed by unique and protected intellectual property that solves a set of problems that have, so far, been intractable. No one would accept 20% fraud in any other industry but that is the current state of the market- and the affected revenue is just staggering as a market problem ($321 billion).

Traction: Unlike many blockchain projects, we’re not just a white paper and some slick marketing- we’ve quietly been proving our technology through adoption. Our solution is used by over 25,000 monthly active users (as of Monday this week) in a closed beta of an app in New York & London. We're already talking to a dozen other platforms about how they could leverage the Tru Reputation Network- and that is going to be the driving economic force behind the Network- real-world mass adoption, not speculation on potential future prices.

Team: We’ve got a team that has 110 years experience, has a history of success with startups and knows how to execute. Between our team and our advisors we’ve created companies that have generated more than $500 million revenue and raised over $70 million in funding, have a wide range of experience across a majority of market verticals and possess a broad knowledge of financial services & digital security technologies.

Hope that answers your questions- I'm more than happy to go into more detail as to why the current solutions will never work if you want me to.

r00tmachine

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

RE: current traction- will the current users of the prototype be moved over to the public main net instance?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: