Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think eth now should create its own section like btc?  (Read 163 times)
Guryon_master (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

Since eth is now stable of making the value higher and higher and if it will continue then this would be the king of altcoin while btc is the overall head or I personally called it as the emperor (Grin) of cryptocurrencies. Do you think it's time for eth to have its own section discussion like bitcoin?

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

Well, ethereum stood firmly on the ground. Now he will continue to grow and grow high, but I honestly do not see the point of doing another forum, purely for him.
What for if here and so it is possible to discuss and learn all. Well this is my opinion and maybe not true)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

Ethereum is considered as an alt. There's a separate forum for ethereum you can find out in google. This is the board for altcoin.

Ahhh.. ok
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

I kinda like the idea of it, ETH having it's own forum. But i don't think it is possible because if ETH got seperated on this forum, i don't think that many people will follow and i think it will be most likely just the same as Bitcoin forum's layout, topic and speculation but in a replacement of ETH name. Well after imagining this things, i don't think it's a good idea.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:07:16 AM

However, ETH is always a altcoin, and the cryptocurrency market is divided into BTC and altcoin, so the position of bitcoin is hard to be shaken.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Guryon_master (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

However, ETH is always a altcoin, and the cryptocurrency market is divided into BTC and altcoin, so the position of bitcoin is hard to be shaken.

Yes I agree with what you had been said. But my question is not about removing the eth identity as an altcoin and dethroning bitcoin from the place of being on top. I am just presenting the question that may leads to possibility of eth to have its own section here since it is the top altcoin or the best choice majority of community here because of its success. Smiley

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

No i wouldn't agree that since this forum was intentionally called bitcointalk to discuss about bitcoin and its issues right? and also, it will be another waste of space if theymos add ethereum discussion because it will just spammed by signature spammers and newbies and of course this will be another headache for moderators who were working hard to moderate this forum. So, if you want to discuss ethereum then go their forum not here.
Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Since eth is now stable of making the value higher and higher and if it will continue then this would be the king of altcoin while btc is the overall head or I personally called it as the emperor (Grin) of cryptocurrencies. Do you think it's time for eth to have its own section discussion like bitcoin?
So like and so normal there is a branch about all altkoin including ether. Yes, this is still the most worthwhile, stable coin able to overthrow the bitcoin and take its place.
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:10:36 AM

Though it is stable and becoming higher and higher, I still don't think it is time for it to do that. It need to be more power before it do any further thing purely belonging to itself.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Yes.

And it should be called the ICO section and any coin that is an ICO should be separated from REAL digital currencies.

This was also discussed at length with staff etc in the META section here.
I also suggested it many times way before that too.
And as always everyone said no.

ICO = SCAM.

..actually just move them all to the scam section where they belong.

EDIT:

@jiguqtmay511632

Stable ?

What when they keep forking it after multiple hacks where people lose millions ?
Or how it has many topics here where people complained about freezing and the chain not moving ?
NOOB you do not know what "stable" means.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

I think it is not a good idea because ethereum is still part of altcoins and I also think not all are holding ethereum unlike bitcoin almost everyone want to hold it because of its very high price  maybe if ethereum price will almost the same with bitcoin.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

Since This is a discussion about Altcoins I think this suffices as a convenient forum and avoids unnecessary confusion.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

Ethereum have exist in cryptocurrency so long and always grow up never down with stabilize chart. I think ethereum will be big like BTC soon. Sorry for my bad english
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

Since This is a discussion about Altcoins I think this suffices as a convenient forum and avoids unnecessary confusion.

The confusion comes from thinking an ICO "coin" is a real digital currency when it's not.

ICO = SCAM.

Now ?
You all have stretched the definition to mean pretty much anything.
Any scheme that comes along you can profit from is NOW a "coin".

THAT ..is confusing.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: