Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you leave your partner if they stopped sucking you off?  (Read 152 times)
MinarchistCoin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

If you have been in a long term relationship and got blowjobs regularly when you first started dating would you leave her or him if they stopped?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

I think you need this forum

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/7-relationship-problems-how-solve-them#1

Not bitcointalk  Smiley

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

Depending on the person as well, but there is no denying the association of young people now more towards it sex. sec or not also dependent if more would be careful of many drugs or equipment sold freely to delay the pregnancy, it is different if the Lord wants a mate will come .but before doing it at least we think first consequences, rarely there are people who think in advance as a result when feeling pleasure, after being hit by the new consequences we feel how silly what we have done
BetBet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

If I say that what you are doing with your girlfriend is a great sin, of course you already know. Because I read the story you want to leave it or not?

if I say that adultery it is a very forbidden acts in religion and for the perpetrators must do repent and really ask forgiveness of god of course you already know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: