Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WestrendCoin - A Real Estate Investment Cryptocurrency  (Read 107 times)
xezormarkv (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

Yes. So I would like to promote WestrendCoin which is A Real Estate Investment Cryptocurrency and our in development Investment Platform. Nag-start po kami from Southern California as Westrend Realty but are now here sa Philippines as WestrendCoin. Okay, so here goes. Please read :3

WestrendCoin is the cryptocurrency that will allow the participation of any and all investors worldwide through our unique Real Estate investment crowdfunding platform built on blockchain technology that’s trusted, secured and transparent.
By using WestrendCoin and its Investment Platform you can:

• Invest in real estate projects around the world.
• Protect your funds from fraud.
• Diversify your investment portfolio
• And start investing with as little as $100 or around P5,000 with no upfront capital.

We have started with projects from Southern California, Vietnam, the Philippines, and 9 (nine) other countries and are protected by smart contracts that guarantees your return and creates trust between you and the project managers.

Our website is westrend.io and our whitepaper is available there as well.

If you're interested, why not try being one of our investors? Let's see how far we can take your P5,000.

If you have questions I will gladly answer to the best of my ability  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: