Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing into cryptocurrencies - exchange or CFD broker?  (Read 86 times)
faynaj (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Hi everyone.

I'm looking to invest into cryptocurrencies (Ripple sometime soon) but am not sure whether to do the process through a cryptocurrency exchange or a CFD broker.

Initially I did want to go through an exchange until I read https://www.theodysseyonline.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-forex-broker-trading-bitcoin

Well, to me it really doesn't matter if I "own" the coins or not - just that I want to invest for now and forget for about 2-3yrs and see where my investment has gone.

While I had decided to use the CFD broker method, I then was told about the overnight interest on trades - and you can imagine what that would amount to for a duration of 2-3yrs.

So I just wanted to know, if going through an exchange would have any such fees/commissions or interest as you may put it, and, would there be any reliable/regulated CFD broker where I would have to pay such things?

Thanks in anticipation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: