Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge (XVG) +4090% to $8.25 in 13 days  (Read 288 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

sounds difficult to believe, but i will buy $50 of verge, worst case ill lose a couple of bucks.

This is what i exactly did last night that's invested around $70 in Verge since then i have only seen the price dump i think i made a mistake and i will switch it to some better altcoin with better features and professional network where there are no deadline misses and also i will try to reinvest into ripple as it's slowly gaining the momentum again after crazy dump.

Am I spamming? Report me!
PolarPanda89

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

Many people lost faith in verge coin as it had many great discussions for the new features to modify the success of verge but those talks only remained to the word discussion nothing came out but now as we can see some chances are again visible for the verge to grab a huge part of success well verge is a long term invest , you just have to purchase verge at this time in a great number and wait for the months to conquer the huge mountain of success and profit

I agree with you that Verge is a long time investment. They need to fix their communication issue and i still predict they will have a fantastic future. I invest in Verge in every dip possible.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: