Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of idea, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this plan might be the solution for that!
i think in midex community is still not enough
there should be more investor and traders required and i hoe midex team will soon do something about this
they should start advertising the platform and attract more user on it, in short more liquidity required
liquidity,promotions and advert contract should happens soon in this month 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Midex will offer regular banking services like loans or accounts, but it will be enhanced by the blockchain technology, so the transactions will be almost instant and everything will be transparent and provable. Midex will have therefore an advantage over regular mainstream banks.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

Is there anyone from the team here..? Any moderators..?

I wanted to know the official reply from the team about this.

https://www.gofundme.com/victims-of-midex-exchange

If all the allegations are true then why.?

Oh, this is by no means a harmless accusation. Would also like to hear a statement of the Midex team.

Harmless but serious allegation. What if the founders just vanish after everyone deposit their money for the trading..?  Huh
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

Oh, this is by no means a harmless accusation. Would also like to hear a statement of the Midex team.

Harmless but serious allegation. What if the founders just vanish after everyone deposit their money for the trading..?  Huh

I think you misunderstood me. I said that it's not a harmless allegation  Smiley. The issue was discussed on their telegram channel but couldn't find there an official response from Midex.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
David.Yobi

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Hello,
It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Hello, there. Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?

Yes I think so but right now the team is focusing on their platform so everything will be deliver on time by all means. It's a good sign that investors are on a good hand,

Hello,
It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.

Who's dev you're talking to? This project is legit and the price tells everything. Thusm mdx is a strong one and it kindly maintain its position even after it gets listed on forkdelta and some dumped it.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
mehar_gee

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Hello, there. Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?

Yes I think so but right now the team is focusing on their platform so everything will be deliver on time by all means. It's a good sign that investors are on a good hand,

Hello,

Who's dev you're talking to? This project is legit and the price tells everything. Thusm mdx is a strong one and it kindly maintain its position even after it gets listed on forkdelta and some dumped it.
on forkdelta its clearly someone trying to dump MDX token but people investing in it and buying cheap
soon new announcements will out from midex team about marketing and midex exchange liquidity
after that midex price will increase and you are right midex token maintain its price while others bleeding
hope that midex will be 10x up soon
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

The team behind the project consists of a lot of people and it's a good sign. So now everything depends on the future users and if the project will be able to gather many of them. The platform looks good when it comes to design and features, that it offers, so in my opinion it can become successful.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

on forkdelta its clearly someone trying to dump MDX token but people investing in it and buying cheap
soon new announcements will out from midex team about marketing and midex exchange liquidity
after that midex price will increase and you are right midex token maintain its price while others bleeding
And in General how many watched this Dex exchange is always almost on such exchanges the price is very low from the price of the asset. Such exchanges are mostly good for buying a coin you like.
mehar_gee

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

And in General how many watched this Dex exchange is always almost on such exchanges the price is very low from the price of the asset. Such exchanges are mostly good for buying a coin you like.
yes i agree i always buy new good tokens from these decentralized exchange because of cheap price from the real token price
and midex is the same state on forkdelta right now
midex price is probably half down on forkdelta and it is good to buy
i bought pretty good amount from there now i am waiting for some advertisements news from midex team
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Does the current price increase of Bitcoin not have a good impact on this coin? I see the price of Bitcoin has increased again for the past few days.
mehar_gee

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Does the current price increase of Bitcoin not have a good impact on this coin? I see the price of Bitcoin has increased again for the past few days.
bitcoin price is stable from 6200$ to 6800$ for now but what could happen next don't know
i have heard that bitcoin have huge chances to go blow up
midex on forkdelta is too much low now people are selling insanely at low price don't know why, people selling midex 50% down from its ICO price.
well there is good chance for buy at that low price.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

Can Midex please elaborate on this publishing....quite disturbing to say the least

https://cryptoweeklynews.com/midex-exchange-a-calculated-scam
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

Harmless but serious allegation. What if the founders just vanish after everyone deposit their money for the trading..?  Huh

I think you misunderstood me. I said that it's not a harmless allegation  Smiley. The issue was discussed on their telegram channel but couldn't find there an official response from Midex.

From what i can tell Midex is a huge scam....Sell all your tokens now while they are still worth a small something....don't say you haven't been warned.
mehar_gee

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

Harmless but serious allegation. What if the founders just vanish after everyone deposit their money for the trading..?  Huh

I think you misunderstood me. I said that it's not a harmless allegation  Smiley. The issue was discussed on their telegram channel but couldn't find there an official response from Midex.

From what i can tell Midex is a huge scam....Sell all your tokens now while they are still worth a small something....don't say you haven't been warned.
how could you say that midex is a scam
everything is going okay midex team is in touch with their community on telegram official midex channel.
project updates are coming midex exchange is live. soon midex team start advertising for increase the liquadity. midex exchange platform is getting better so how does this a scam?
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

how could you say that midex is a scam
everything is going okay midex team is in touch with their community on telegram official midex channel.
project updates are coming midex exchange is live. soon midex team start advertising for increase the liquadity. midex exchange platform is getting better so how does this a scam?

There are some oddities in this project, but in general I like it. Although a fixed price of a token of 1 dollar is not the best idea. Smiley
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Does anyone know why the Russian-speaking group was closed in a telegram? Just in English group there is very little activity.
cryptdigg

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Does anyone know why the Russian-speaking group was closed in a telegram? Just in English group there is very little activity.

It's sadi ndeed, are there still interested investors?
kostei4

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

A кyдa дeлиcь чaты дaннoй кoнтopы? Иcпyгaлиcь чeгo тo? Или cкaмaнyли?
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

I found good news on FB official, midex will list new trading pair, Hope it will increase trading volume on midex exchange and increase demand of mdx token, so the price will going to the moon.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: