Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

I found good news on FB official, midex will list new trading pair, Hope it will increase trading volume on midex exchange and increase demand of mdx token, so the price will going to the moon.

What will be the new trading pair? Whatever it is, I think moon is still far away. Imo, they have to finally start some effective marketing campaigns to get more users on the exchange.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

I found good news on FB official, midex will list new trading pair, Hope it will increase trading volume on midex exchange and increase demand of mdx token, so the price will going to the moon.

What will be the new trading pair? Whatever it is, I think moon is still far away. Imo, they have to finally start some effective marketing campaigns to get more users on the exchange.

Marketing is really important in current market situation there is big competition and if they will spread words about this platform than it could become the attractive for big traders. They should plan their strategy to launch interesting promo and give discount on trading like that.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

Marketing is really important in current market situation there is big competition and if they will spread words about this platform than it could become the attractive for big traders. They should plan their strategy to launch interesting promo and give discount on trading like that.
no news about start the midex market yet just heard that it will launch really soon
with marketing midex liquidity will increase and it price will also go up
right now on fork delta exchange price is low and on the official midex exchage price is controled by midex exchange
marketing will make price high on forkdelta also.
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

Exactly, I mean like that, dev and team has started to markets midex exchange platform by adding various new trading pairs. Hopefully, it will attract a lot of users for trading on the midex exchange, and for the prices of MDX token, let's just support dev and team. Hopefully, the price will be skyrocket
mehar_gee

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Exactly, I mean like that, dev and team has started to markets midex exchange platform by adding various new trading pairs. Hopefully, it will attract a lot of users for trading on the midex exchange, and for the prices of MDX token, let's just support dev and team. Hopefully, the price will be skyrocket
i hope midex team will start marketing of midex as soon as possible
november is started and i goot news from telegram that in this month marketing will start
also midex not yet added on coinmarketcap. do somthing about it
exchange is working fine and easy to use. hope that midex will be in top 10 best exchanges in crypto world
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

november is started and i goot news from telegram that in this month marketing will start
exchange is working fine and easy to use. hope that midex will be in top 10 best exchanges in crypto world
In the top 30 for sure. Now the very low price of the token on Forkdelta is the last chance for everyone to buy at a huge discount. Cool

mehar_gee

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

In the top 30 for sure. Now the very low price of the token on Forkdelta is the last chance for everyone to buy at a huge discount. Cool
yes and price of midex is going more low, also support in buying is getting low at forkdelta its too much low
also midex is not added on coinmarketcap yet this is also impact on price negative.
i hope future of midex is bright but need huge work on the exchange like binance does
midex exchange looks great it needs liquidity, more user and volume. hopefully marketing of midex will attract more users and traders for great volume
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

I know there are many complaints regarding the progress of MIDEX project. But I believe the team is keeping their promise as they work hard for the exchange platform and marketing of MIDEX. This month of November, expect the liquidity increase of exchange platform. But I hope there will be also liquidity and volume for MDX token. From the very start, I already observed the big potential for MIDEX but the team should work hard for the marketing. It should be well known globally.
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

I know there are many complaints regarding the progress of MIDEX project. But I believe the team is keeping their promise as they work hard for the exchange platform and marketing of MIDEX. This month of November, expect the liquidity increase of exchange platform. But I hope there will be also liquidity and volume for MDX token. From the very start, I already observed the big potential for MIDEX but the team should work hard for the marketing. It should be well known globally.

I hope you're right. They promised to start extensive advertising campaign already weeks ago, but nothing so far has happened.

mehar_gee

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

I hope you're right. They promised to start extensive advertising campaign already weeks ago, but nothing so far has happened.
the team should start advertising campaign now its good time because all market is facing bearish move and in this situation marketing is good way to keep maintain the price and it will also increase the liquidity of the exchange platform
price is falling day by day.
midex is not yet added on the coinmarketcap yet. coinmarketcap is good source of track coin or token price volume marketcap and touch with their social links.
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

Dear users!

https://t.me/Midex_Support

Welcome to the new support channel for any requests you have regarding the Midex platform!
We are here to answer any questions you have while using Midex.

The old chat was hacked by former team members with the false information to blackmail the current team.

Let’s stay the most unite community of digital world!

Thanks for the participation!
Let's MIDEX IT!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

Dear users!

https://t.me/Midex_Support

Welcome to the new support channel for any requests you have regarding the Midex platform!
We are here to answer any questions you have while using Midex.

The old chat was hacked by former team members with the false information to blackmail the current team.

Let’s stay the most unite community of digital world!

Thanks for the participation!
Let's MIDEX IT!

I already joined your new telegram group and I left the old one. It is very unfortunate that your former employees hacked your old telegram and spread false accusations against your core team and project as well. It seems many investors will be dissapointed once they stay on the old telegram group. Hope you can report the old telegram group of Midex. And also, please start your marketing plan to increase the liquidity of MDX tokens on Midex exchange.
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 04:14:13 AM by princessjenyz

Hello Midex Community! Below is the latest updates from Midex Team. This is good news for us. We expect more media presence and press release for MIDEX. Improving its website and KYC procedure are also great for Midex users. Smiley

======================================================

Updates and Plans for Midex Platform

Dear community, we would like to provide you with some updates and plans involving Midex exchange.

Along with operational works conducted to improve the platform itself, we have decided to launch promotional activities. This week, we are going to stand out with the initial publications about the platform in media sources.

Until December, 1st, we are planning to implement some changes on the homepage of our website, with the aim to increase understanding of the product.

In early December, we will be working on attracting more users to Midex by arranging video reviews and publications.  

Good news for our current users, today we also disable payment for KYC procedure.

Finally, at the beginning of December, we will surprise you with an interesting listing of a new project on Midex.

Stay tuned, as we are going to publish updates on Midex more frequently!

Follow us in social media:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo
Twitter https://twitter.com/MidexInfo
Telegram https://t.me/midexinfo_en

mehar_gee

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

Hello Midex Community! Below is the latest updates from Midex Team. This is good news for us. We expect more media presence and press release for MIDEX. Improving its website and KYC procedure are also great for Midex users. Smiley

Dear community, we would like to provide you with some updates and plans involving Midex exchange.

Along with operational works conducted to improve the platform itself, we have decided to launch promotional activities. This week, we are going to stand out with the initial publications about the platform in media sources.

Until December, 1st, we are planning to implement some changes on the homepage of our website, with the aim to increase understanding of the product.

In early December, we will be working on attracting more users to Midex by arranging video reviews and publications.  

Good news for our current users, today we also disable payment for KYC procedure.

Finally, at the beginning of December, we will surprise you with an interesting listing of a new project on Midex.

good news on 1st december the midex community will see a surprise in the shape of list of new project on midex means new tokens
what about the marketing of midex did they start after december of in the end of december
and publish updates about midex more frequently is good thing also disable payment of KYC procedure. i appreciate that
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

good news on 1st december the midex community will see a surprise in the shape of list of new project on midex means new tokens
what about the marketing of midex did they start after december of in the end of december
and publish updates about midex more frequently is good thing also disable payment of KYC procedure. i appreciate that

Despite of some issues faced by Midex team, I hope they will still execute their marketing plans for MIDEX. You may join MIDEX new telegram chat for latest news and updates from the team--> https://t.me/Midex_Support
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Despite of some issues faced by Midex team, I hope they will still execute their marketing plans for MIDEX. You may join MIDEX new telegram chat for latest news and updates from the team--> https://t.me/Midex_Support

i will join the new channel, but i see that there are nothing about new exchange. Maybe this period is not very good, but i don't know... i think that be listed in good exchange is a step the every great token/coin have to do
mehar_gee

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

i will join the new channel, but i see that there are nothing about new exchange. Maybe this period is not very good, but i don't know... i think that be listed in good exchange is a step the every great token/coin have to do
midex is good token with good potential. exchange is also live and running
just now the market behave is not green. midex current price is 50% down on forkdelta from its ICO price
midex price little bit gains more value in ETH but in dollers its too much down
also midex is not listed yet in coinmarketcap. it should be there.
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Midex Launches the First EU Regulated Crypto-to-Fiat Exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/midex-launches-the-first-eu-regulated-crypto-to-fiat-exchange/

Midex, an international company with HQs in Estonia and representatives in Asia, has announced the launch of the first EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange. With the trading performance of millions of operations per second, a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods (wire transfers, payment cards, instant payments), support of the top trading pairs, and a robust security system, the platform is here to meet the needs of crypto beginners and professional traders.

The key pillars of the Midex exchange are legality and safety. Midex is the cryptocurrency exchange that has obtained a termless operating license with the number one (FVR000001), allowing it to provide services of exchanging virtual currencies to the fiat and vice versa.

Moreover, the platform has developed an advanced security system, according to which the main assets are stored in cold wallets, where the private keys are presented as multi-sig, hence, not a single person in the company is able to access e-wallet at any time. Keys have never been performed to the devices or connected to the web, and are stored in geographically distributed locations. The Midex alert system blocks any operations in case of violation of database integrity or an unauthorized change.

When it comes to the crypto-to-fiat exchange, the ability to easily deposit and withdraw funds are a sticking point for many platforms. Midex already launches with such payment options as bank transfer and cards (VISA, MasterCard, and JCB). In the beginning, most of the deposit methods are free of charge....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

https://bitcoingarden.org/midex-launches-the-first-eu-regulated-crypto-to-fiat-exchange/

Midex, an international company with HQs in Estonia and representatives in Asia, has announced the launch of the first EU regulated crypto-to-fiat exchange. With the trading performance of millions of operations per second, a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods (wire transfers, payment cards, instant payments), support of the top trading pairs, and a robust security system, the platform is here to meet the needs of crypto beginners and professional traders.

The key pillars of the Midex exchange are legality and safety. Midex is the cryptocurrency exchange that has obtained a termless operating license with the number one (FVR000001), allowing it to provide services of exchanging virtual currencies to the fiat and vice versa.

Moreover, the platform has developed an advanced security system, according to which the main assets are stored in cold wallets, where the private keys are presented as multi-sig, hence, not a single person in the company is able to access e-wallet at any time. Keys have never been performed to the devices or connected to the web, and are stored in geographically distributed locations. The Midex alert system blocks any operations in case of violation of database integrity or an unauthorized change.

When it comes to the crypto-to-fiat exchange, the ability to easily deposit and withdraw funds are a sticking point for many platforms. Midex already launches with such payment options as bank transfer and cards (VISA, MasterCard, and JCB). In the beginning, most of the deposit methods are free of charge....

That is very informative article about the features of this project and how it could bring revolutionary change in future. Although it could taking more long time than expected but good to know they are still working on this platform and it will give tough time in coming days.
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

Thanks for posting the article, it's quite reassuring that they seem to work continuously on platform development and are going to start promoting their exchange, recently I had some doubts about this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: