Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Support is out of order!  (Read 470 times)
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

Lately most of the exchanges won't reply to you for ages, a consequence of the tsunami of new users whi have been joining all of them. Some exchanges have hundreds of thousands of customers by now and they didn't scale up with their support. And Bittrex has become one of the biggest lately.

Yes I think you are right because they are busy on managing their server and databases that's why they cannot asses all the reports of customer. But no regrets so far because I know my funds are very safe on Bittrex.

monsterfinger (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

Lately most of the exchanges won't reply to you for ages, a consequence of the tsunami of new users whi have been joining all of them. Some exchanges have hundreds of thousands of customers by now and they didn't scale up with their support. And Bittrex has become one of the biggest lately.

for me thats not the point. First rule is respect the old members, through them the exchanges got huge and expanded. And then take newcomers in. But thanks for all the support
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

They have closed their doors for new registration, Also, got some Problems with Bittrex and wait a long time for an answer. They need to update their support system so that people will get some satisfaction of their problems.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
ernar777

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

I lost access to Bitrex exchange. how to disable authentication. all the conditions made that they asked the pastor to go number on the bough too wrote. no answer. help please open access to the exchange
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

I have left bittrex for long time since the withdrawal limit. Now I enjoy hitbtc. I like the site because the withdrawal process is fast. I think bittrex has too many complaints from the users. There are many new exchangers you can join, like coss.io and idex. idex for token eth only.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

In January I had some problems with the support service, I waited for a month for the answer... And now the support service is working properly, respond immediately, as soon as possible... Dee and the exchange itself is good!
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

I know someone that had a similar issue as your. He sent tokens to the wrong deposit address. It took a while for the tokens to be returned and the ticket closed on bittrex but at the end my friend got his tokens back. Maybe a little patience is all you need right now

lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

I have left bittrex for long time since the withdrawal limit. Now I enjoy hitbtc. I like the site because the withdrawal process is fast. I think bittrex has too many complaints from the users. There are many new exchangers you can join, like coss.io and idex. idex for token eth only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: