Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is education must-have nowdays?  (Read 1660 times)
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

Education is greatly needed to enhance your knowledge and to learn some skills but it is true that education is not the only way to learn.  The best teacher is by learning in an actual or thru experience in life.

You cannot get a 100% knowledge from school.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
I actually agree! Education is only a part of our life. It doesn't mean someone will be successful if he finished studies. Others are successful even without a degree. Experience is still the best teacher.  Cheesy

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

yes, life experience is the best teacher and the world we live is the platform by which we stand, we battle until we survive, how we response to each challenges, hardship, trials and problems in life makes us either a winner or a loser but it is still important to have an education, it is our edge and a vehicle to this world full of competition, and discrimination if we have education they will not easily put us down and ones poverty is not an excuse to gain education, its determination, diligence and patience and heart to pursue all your dream and make your life worth living.

francisvien

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge. Some say education is the process of gaining information about the surrounding world while knowledge is something very different. They are right.
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

Yes because it can lead us to a better future . It is also a key to find a good job.
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

Yeah, you see many people are well-educated today, if you are not, how can you complete with them?
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
Yes you must have education now a days, education is your only tool and key to your future success in life, and it is the heirs that given to you by your parents that no one can stolen it from you..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

Education must be ours without our education will not be able to develop as it is today.
so education in my opinion there is no limit because the science of getting broader
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Education will always and should be compelled to everybody. Education is the key to success. It broadens our horizon for us to have a better and wider understanding of the world around us. Being in a civilized society, we need to have more knowledge on what the modern world has to offer. To fit in, as what others say. People that are well-educated are more confident and well respected in the community. It is our key to have a better life. Better, not only because we are secured financially, but also because we have the pride and self esteem that is built upon knowledge.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

Yes we need education nowadays living in this world living with many critics. Nowadays in order to get a job we must be a graduate. But when we say success education is not just important not all who graduated is successful. Attitude is more important in success.
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
Being educated is better than not being educated .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

School education is really necessary. It teaches u the social rules u should obey whole life.
College, university, PhD and so on exist for persons who wanna perfect their skiils, wanna be proud of themselves in some sphere.
Higher learning  teaches u how to built logical systems, help to choose the way to grow up
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Is education must-have now a days?.. I say yes, it is still important given a chance to study go on, while there is someone to finance or support, while there is time and strength then do so because education can help you achieve your dream and can be  means to your work, if they know you graduated from the said course they will not just easily put you down, it it the only thing you have that cannot be stolen..its your dignity, pride and your happiness, and the heritage from which you share or pass on to the next generation..to your offspring.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

what do u guys think about alternative ways of getting edu? Im folllowing a project called teachmeplease. They are planning to create blochain platform which will give people an opportunity to study or offer their service as a teacher etc..better check their website  https://teachmeplease.io/
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I think life teaches us many things until we die, but education should be a person. At school we get the necessary knowledge, then in College.

Education is very important even now a days. Because education that we heir to our children for their better future.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

It's not a 'must'-have in the sense of you can't get anything done without an education. But it is still true that those who have an education -- and the more, the better -- are on average much better off and live much longer.

Education exposes you to many viewpoints, people, and thoughts that you otherwise would never have benefitted from. It challenges and expands your mind. Of course, if you are always learning and challenging yourself, you might be responsible for your own education and have no need for a formal one.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

The thing about what is happening these days is there are many innovative ways in doing something. The same in studying, I think the internet is a really good source of information, that is why when I first started to learn about cryptocurrencies, I was very dependent to https://daneel.io/ since it educates me about the  cryptocurrency that I desire, and they have scores as proof and not just opinion of others.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

For me, it's advantage on your side if you had a diploma in college. You can apply a decent high paying jobs that will help you in the future.
But it's not a assurances that you will be rich and famous.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

Education is one of the most important stuff which a human being must have . It does not matter whether we are in technology era or not, education has the key role for being successful in life. For that reason , all of the people must be educated for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
unkwown00

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

Yes, education is one of the must-have nowadays. Because education gives us not just the knowledge but rather gives us the wisdom to distinguish what is right or what is wrong. Education is vital to have a living. When we are applying in a certain work or job, the hiring manager or the interviewer always ask us about our educational background and attainment. So I think, to have a better job that gives us a big income requires a quality education. We need education to have a good living. Indeed, education is vital nowadays.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: