Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1772 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Just choose which one you would prefer the best to invest in. You can take the recommendation but make sure to read carefully about the latest news about such coins if you are not lazy to make sure you are doing a right action.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
this is a biased question because we all know whats the best one for now,and as we know most of us has a bitcoin in wallets or exchages for trading..but if you asked the 5 major coins we prefer then there might be a difference upon all the given questions.because me myself has lotof desires from many coins and not only bitcoins
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

I prefer to have Ethereum as the availability of cryptocurrency that I have, because if I have Ethereum can get a chance to earn very much profit. do not be afraid and never to choose cryptocurrency that does not have a clear development.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
For me first ten coins are the best and will be for next few years and what is more i am a big fan of waves which can pump still before holidays and give me big income for it  Grin
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin for me because it is the most volatile in most of the crypto currencies right now. but i am also looking in ethereum , im holding some of this tokens. that 2 crypto currency will have a big potential in increasing in the future.
I  prefer Bitcoin most. And there are many reasons behind my choice. First ot all Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the digital world and other crypto just copy it. It is highly recommended and trusted crypto currency among people. The main reason behind my choice is its Blockchain technology. Another thing which attracts me towards Bitcoin is its uninterrupted and highly secure money transaction. And their some other thing of it attracts me towards it. After Bitcoin i like to use ripple because in my investigation about Bitcoin it is highly suitable for me Wink
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

If you are looking for an alternative to bitcoin, then I suggest you look at Monero, ZCash, Dash, Komodo. It was not by chance that I chose these coins, but because they are anonymous and with their help they cover up those who do not want the information on their transactions to become public. For example, it's no secret that recently the financing of WikiLeaks Julian Assange is carried out through Monero, which is one of the most famous confidential cryptocurrency. There are suggestions that against the backdrop of encroachments on cryptocurrency by governments of different countries, prices for anonymous cryptocurrencies will have to rise. But from these coins I like Zcash, which is actually the first truly anonymous cryptocurrency, because you can confirm that the transaction was committed, but there is no way to find out the amount, as well as the sender and the receiver.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
I think the same as you, most people like Bitcoin and ETH because Bitcoin and ETH are the best at the time. There will be nothing that can replace these two coins. From now until the future I will also use Bitcoin and ETH

I know right now nothing is like bitcoin and the ETH but mate I only love the bitcoin, no currency can be like bitcoin ever, price of bitcoin use to change very fast, once it is low then after very short time it will increase once again, my all the time suggested investment is only and only bitcoin, bitcoin has very large scope in market now, and it has very high demand as well. More and more people are attracting toward bitcoin so I would prefer one and only bitcoin, which is the king of all other crypto currency and it will remain number one and my first choice forever.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

I prefer to have Ethereum as the availability of cryptocurrency that I have, because if I have Ethereum can get a chance to earn very much profit. do not be afraid and never to choose cryptocurrency that does not have a clear development.
Etherium is really a very good choice, no doubt about that, but i think that still there are a lot currencies, which have very low price but still good potential to increase, so we can purchase a good amount of such coins even investing a small amount of money, For example Liza price is currently trading in  low price but the volume of liza it always too high.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

If you want to find alternative for bitcoin, ethereum is good choice. Ethereum have many advantages because many platform using ethereum network and it will using ethereum as transaction fee
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

I prefer crypto, because in crypto other than can be used to transact, can also be used as an investment asset. while for the currency, we can only use it for transactions only, and no investment value is promising.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:57 AM

I think the same as you, most people like Bitcoin and ETH because Bitcoin and ETH are the best at the time. There will be nothing that can replace these two coins. From now until the future I will also use Bitcoin and ETH

I know right now nothing is like bitcoin and the ETH but mate I only love the bitcoin, no currency can be like bitcoin ever, price of bitcoin use to change very fast, once it is low then after very short time it will increase once again, my all the time suggested investment is only and only bitcoin, bitcoin has very large scope in market now, and it has very high demand as well. More and more people are attracting toward bitcoin so I would prefer one and only bitcoin, which is the king of all other crypto currency and it will remain number one and my first choice forever.

Ethereum have good future I am believe. Bitcoin is very popular to invest but for a few people, collecting bitcoin require a lot money. Bitcoin become popular because price always increasing and last year bitcoin can provide profits more than x10

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

For now, I am investing on ETH. I am adding a small amount of eth in my wallet every payday. For some reason, I feel that ETH will go up anytime and I will make sure that I will be there to sell when that happen. Aside from ETH, bitcoin is still the best crypto to hold now because it will go up anytime. Some market analyst predicted that bitcoin will pump again on December 2018. Who knows.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

I prefer to etherium because I first investing is token for getting a financial for etherium I trade it into btc coz anytime you will hold it to get and increase the high value to make huge btc.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

I prefer to etherium because I first investing is token for getting a financial for etherium I trade it into btc coz anytime you will hold it to get and increase the high value to make huge btc.
Btc and ethereum these both could really on top of all cryptocurrency. Well ethereum is good to invest now because in time we can earned huge money on this. These two for me is the best investment a great potential coins that we can earned.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

In order to gain more profits, don't just focus in only one cryptocurrency like investing on bitcoin, just be a flexible to all. Knowing that blockchain technology of every coin that you will want to invest will help you to assure that your investment is in safe place. Eventhough bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency but there are lots of altcoin that has potential like eth, ripple and verge and also there are a lot more of coins that will be available soon thay can be have or earn a great profit.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

Current trends of investors are often interested in the Altcoin exchange platforms such as Kucoin, Binace, Huobi coin. Since these are available exchanges, if you use it on its trade you will be reducing the cost per transaction. Has a passive effect on Altcoin's upward momentum, and this is an advantage that all investors are concerned.

tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

bitcoin and ethereum I like best because both these coins have a very high potential for the future. In addition, the second current coins have a high price and certainly will be higher going forward again.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Bitcoin and Eth are really the best but it is really pricey and only few can afford but looking for alternative im planning to hoard tons of banca tokens that is the least token that is very catchy to me but again i am still thinking how much i will going to risk with this token.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this on the wrong board but I don't know what is the right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I really like Bitcoin but there is another coin that I like Ethereum coins. Bitcoin is King of all coins, but Ethereum can be said to be the best of the other Altcoin. So I chose Ethereum because I believe Ethereum has a good future and the price can be very high.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
arumiedes

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this on the wrong board but I don't know what is the right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
Actually, there are many kinds of altcoin, only the most dominant is bitcoin. There is altcoin in addition to bitcoin whose existence is considered good is ethereum, xrp this coin may be an alternative option other than bitcoin.
But it would be nice to learn thoroughly first the types of altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: