Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1762 times)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

I quite liked the ethereum only. one coin is not too high but still bigger than altcoin else. price still reach it then the chance of these coins became a big can still be achieved.
I also like Ethereum, I already started using it for buying digital goods from private sellers on the Internet. It is very convenient and fast. But this is only one of its features and I believe that in the future it will become only more popular.

Yes, in our country we don't have any facility like Buying good with either Bitcoin or Ethereum. But i strongly believe in some coin like BTC, ETH, NEO, LTC etc. all of them has strong growth when the market starts increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alien_faucet

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

Apart from bitcoin, there are a few good altcoins such as Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, and Cardano.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Apart from bitcoin, there are a few good altcoins such as Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, and Cardano.
I prefer for bitcoin because I know it has a big exchange enormous profit due to the fluctuations on prices, the other coins was based on bitcoin prices so better to have some bitcoin .I know for now its too much risky to invest some money but as my study its much better to have another coin so that it has a choices and to determine those who has potentials.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

For now I will stay in bitcoin but if given a chance to buy/invest in other coins I don't know yet what is good and what is profitable.
I love love and love to crypto money because with the existence of crypto world my life can be more sufficiency and now is also a very big opportunity to invest your money, because coin coin price is also low again. so if you want to wait a fairly long time of course you can all get huge profits from the coins such as bitcoin and coin other coins

Alba2124

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

I would put all my faith in ETH despite of it's decrease
BTC is good but I've seen lots of people try to invest in BTC without cryto knowlegde @@
maybe because of BTC's reputation
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

Other than Bitcoin, I feel you check for the top 10 coins at the Coin Market Cap, make your research and choose from there the ones you feel shall suit your purpose. But don't bite more than what you can chew. That is, you should not invest what you can not afford to loose please, considering the Volatility they entails.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

until now I still like bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a very great technology owned by bitcoin. and currently the popularity of bitcoin is very popular around the world not even many people who know crypto other than bitcoin. and of course with the popularity of bitcoin this will greatly facilitate us in terms of transactions wherever you are. and for another alternative in the selection of crypto I will of course suggest you to choose ethereum. because at this time many ICO are developing the projects that use ethereum as a platform. and I think ethereum will have a pretty good potential in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
putrisa

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

there are many possibilities that could be the reason why the government is fighting cryptocurrency because the government seems to be scared if cryptocurrency can be used to fund terrorists or bad people and used it for money laundering even worse.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

With alternative coins, it is definitely worth recommending ethereum, which has a solid foundation. Noteworthy are also neo, litecoin, deeponion. With such an unpredictable market now, it is better to invest in strong currencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

For now I will stay in bitcoin but if given a chance to buy/invest in other coins I don't know yet what is good and what is profitable.
Well, I would not suggest you going for any other crypto coin i.e. altcoins. They are the ones which are greater in number but less in performance. Their teams do marketing in very effective way and they even apply the techniques of give-away. They offer you to be the first investor and get the respective amount of coins for free. But as I see it, they are not as productive as bitcoin is, so don’t skip it.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Theres ethereum and litecoin of course and there are smaller ones like steem which I personally believe in  since its decentralising all social networks. Check out steemit, dtube, etc you are paid in crypto for liking, sharing and creating content. Its very interesting stuff and its cheap right now, but has lots of potential Wink steemit is also its own wallet by tge way.
Sachin1986

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

First,  I was crazy for bitcoin.....
But Now I am interested in ethereum &  many altcoins
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

To be specific bitcoin is anywhere accessible, and next to it is the ethereum which too has got the best growth potential and a platform which is much in demand on real time necessity. My portfolio has got few more tokens which are much low in value, and keeping hold of it with hope for a bigger price pumping.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Well all of them are known to me, I have used a lot of currency for investment but I prefer to use bitcoin only, I am saying the truth only I have not found any better investment than bitcoin, power of bitcoin is very high and it is not hard for bitcoin to make a poorest person the richest within few months, so we should have faith for bitcoin instead of waiting to me a miracle happen, I never ever prefer any other currency but the bitcoin only that is certain to give us profit and bright future.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

On top of the list, there's this cryptocurrency with a ticker name "BTC". That's what you can see in my portfolio followed by some alts that i think are potential cryptos for long term like ETH, NEO, XMR, and XRP.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

The rates of all the digital currencies are particularly low nowadays and that it is smarter to go for purchasing of the greatest number of number of coins as you can and that without squandering any single minute. The main thing which you have to keep in your brain is that you should make certain that you are putting resources into the coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, swell or some other comparative coins with the goal that you can have great income.

Thats still not answering the question properly though. Yeah we all know BTC ETH are always the top priorities but it would have been better if we could just predict the right coins for us. Yes its true that having coins with discounted price is lucky shot for now and everyone should grab the opportunity of this. For OP my Dorset suggestion would be ETHER. Many speculations are coming out these days which predict that ETH will somehow cross the prices of 2K. The reason for this is condensed and cheap market at the same time. Actually to rephrase this one I would say ETH is very cheap right now and thats why people are buying it at mass scale thus making it more and more condensed. This will surely pump the prices to 2K or more. Also whenever ETH has dropped with such high intensity then it also has risen with double power in the future. Better not to miss this coin from your table.
goku1525

Merit: 50

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

The rates of all the digital currencies are particularly low nowadays and that it is smarter to go for purchasing of the greatest number of number of coins as you can and that without squandering any single minute. The main thing which you have to keep in your brain is that you should make certain that you are putting resources into the coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, swell or some other comparative coins with the goal that you can have great income.

Thats still not answering the question properly though. Yeah we all know BTC ETH are always the top priorities but it would have been better if we could just predict the right coins for us. Yes its true that having coins with discounted price is lucky shot for now and everyone should grab the opportunity of this. For OP my Dorset suggestion would be ETHER. Many speculations are coming out these days which predict that ETH will somehow cross the prices of 2K. The reason for this is condensed and cheap market at the same time. Actually to rephrase this one I would say ETH is very cheap right now and thats why people are buying it at mass scale thus making it more and more condensed. This will surely pump the prices to 2K or more. Also whenever ETH has dropped with such high intensity then it also has risen with double power in the future. Better not to miss this coin from your table.
I still prefer on bitcoin because it has a potential to grow immediately our money. The future currency which is bitcoin is the most popular than other coins so better to prefer this coin. I know the prices still on dump but still bitcoin is on top and has chances .
Alik_Rzasoy

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

For sure, Bitcoin is the most valuable at the moment, but having more of it possess much money, thats why i prefer to HODL some alternative coins, such as Pillar (PLR), Minexcoin(MNX), Matrix AI Network (MAN) as i think they have very good future Wink
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

I prefer etherum and IOTA, in my opinion that 2 cryptocurrencies can really grow up in the future, because they have a good project.

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I prefer encrypted currencies with anonymous attributes. What I like most are DASH, XmR and XVG. XMR has absolute advantage in technology. The coin has not yet taken off. I think it has great room for growth. XVG's community is very strong. In the future, more and more people will like it, but it has a shortcoming, its chips are too concentrated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: