Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1768 times)
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

I prefer the last time to a crypto currency with the potential, but with a small capitalization. Now for me it's: Etp, Myst, Qash, Yoyow, Data, Exp.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
fair if you like btc because it is the most secure coin to invest, I also like it but try to invest in altcoin for example in ethereum, he is not less than btc meskpun cheaper but ethereum has great potential and no doubt

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Alternative for bitcoin? I think it is better to keep on the top 10 top top 50 at coinmarketcap. If you ask me, I will prefer to ethereum, litecoin, ripple, stellar and monero this year. Absolutely you may choose your own alternative based on your own faith or your own researches. There are so many coins these days, makes people a little bit confuse to choose which ones would be the best coins to invest.
NiceLuvsm

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

If you are HOLDER, you should buy top 20 coin, it will be safer just buy 1 or 2 coin. I prefer BTC, ETH, NEO, XRP, OMG, LTC.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

i usually go for undervalued potential token which can give a good profit but i do not go for short term am busy with my stuff.day trading is a great thing when you a know little bit concept of trading.i would prefer waves,neo and stratis as they are much undervalued coin but have solid team and support.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

If you are holder, you should buy and hold in top 50 marketcap.

I prefer Waves, ETC, Ark. It's safe and will be increase for a long time.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Lot of cryptocurrency I know but theres only one thing I trusted and that is bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency I know ,the strongest and better to safe our money.Many members of it are sucessful now because of their hardworking in bitcoin and they are financially free because of it .This is the only coin that I prefer and most valuable cryptocurrency.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:01:38 PM by Xenoph0bia

Lot of cryptocurrency I know but theres only one thing I trusted and that is bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency I know ,the strongest and better to safe our money.Many members of it are sucessful now because of their hardworking in bitcoin and they are financially free because of it .This is the only coin that I prefer and most valuable cryptocurrency.
I always prefer bitcoin.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date.It is establishing well in the market and is the hot topic.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin.More and more people invest in bitcoin because it gives huge profit margins in a short period of time.Its profits are more than any other cryptocurrencies or altcoins.From the last nine years it has faced many ups and downs but has always emerged victorious.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

You can choose at the coinmarketcap the top 10 coins and research what is the best or ideal coin for you. I rather hand is holding ethereum because I like the way it flows.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

Many cryptocurrencies are born and made by different people, it is highly organize by a geniuses people with high profile in this kind of businesses, but i really preferred only bitcoin, because bitcoin is in a good hand with a good management.
Well, my most favorite cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but apart from that, I will go with either Litecoin (70%) orEthereum (30%). Reason I might be choosing Litecoin is because it has a cheap price, and is one of the main choice of investors recently. Ethereum is also good, and is a little bit up to the same standard or position with Bitcoin.

anoobashraf1

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

right now i would buy bitcoin, in future who knows.
slarsum

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

right now i would buy bitcoin, in future who knows.

Me too because i think they maybe the lowest it could after some time again. At least i am sure that the price would increase again even if it is after this month. Other altcoins are beginning to decrease but i am not sure when would they increase so i am just buying small amount and mostly on bitcoin.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

I can suggest you NIMFAMONEY as this altcoin have so little number of coins in the market and will be a big hit, you can check ccoinmarketcap also you can review ATLANT and TELCOIN, for me, this 2 are very promising on their own fields,
Atlant will launch their app and real estate this 3rd month of the year while Telcoin is very active in the community to make their project works worldwide. this is just an opinion the best thing to do is to make a research and study the altcoin you want before jumping into it.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

I divide into some special parts and still consider bitcoin as a favorite, I collect ethereum for transaction purposes and some other coins to be monitored periodically. Tron, bch, ripple, and omisego are still comfortable to collect, but all altcoins will not change my main choice for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

now a days crypto has become pure hype similar to bubble,potential coin show slow growth but shit coin pumps unexpectedly.i always go for coin or token which have solid team and idea backing it up,what pace their are achieving the roadmap. eth,neo,waves,stratis,qtum,etc are good coin which has team backing the price.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

I am prefer to etherium, There are so many potential characteristics of etherium that can compete with bitcoin, Just like most of ICO now a days are etherium based, Since it is just sprouting into crypto world, Etherium will surely expand and grow so fast like bitcoins in the past:)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

It is not easy to mention only one cryptocurrency. I have several favorite alts. For example, I constantly deal with Ethereum and Ripple. Recently I started to buy Qtum. I believe that NEO and EOS in my wallet will give me good profit soon.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

NEO is one of my fav coin after ETH.

But you do not need to stick to the coins that are in the top 10. if you have research enough, you can take a look at the cryptocurrencies

in the lower half of the top 100.... or even those that are having below 100mil in market cap.

These coins are still undiscovered by the masses but when they are discovered, they will moon.

The key is to identify what are the driving forces in this crypto space and identify the coins that

will benefit when these driving forces take place and the trend comes.

Privacy is a driving force as more and more regulations get put into the crypto space.. so what is a undervalued privacy coin?

Perhaps Xspec?

smart contract blockchains? which are those that have demonstrated an ability to scale up their transactions?

these are the type of trends and driving forces that will move the prices of these crypto assets.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

I will prefer the most best and high price currency called BTC. That is the most favorite and most high rate currency in all crypto and their price is varying with huge graph and small change in graph have great affect on price and trader will get very big chance of trading also and people are investing huge amount here and also earning huge money.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

The price of all crypto currency now down. So it is the high time we bought some coin. But on prefer a coin, we should choice right on. Ripple,cardano,ethereum has great potential. Buy also Bitcoin with low price and hold for big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: