Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer?  (Read 1772 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I like Credits, which is a very potential altcoin in the Crypto market. Most ICO projects are for money transfer purposes and that is how they make a profit. But I have not seen any altcoin that can pass the transaction speed of Credits.
Credits are really a potential altcoin in the future when users need speedy transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

Some coins with marketcap more than $ 1 billion I like, and surely I'm sure that future coins with marketcap that reach $ 1 billion is very promising and I will keep for a long time.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

My number one for me is bitcoin because it has strong platform and blockchain technology that more investors are willing to invest just like me, and of course his value was so high that give you more gain in the future.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

The cryptocurrency I do prefer except for bitcoin is ethereum eventhough it is not the second highest value among the cryptocurrency but it is the needed cryptocurrency when it comes to project development ICOs.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

Bitcoin of course but, i also like Ethereum, Monero, litecoins and Qtums and have a few investment in them too because i use some of them them for gambling and then i mine bytecoins with my small mining rig.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Obviously, I feel prefer to use Bitcoin.As a crypto currency, Bitcoin is best to use.It is decentralized and secured to use.Though there are more currencies,you can use Bitcoin.

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin for me because it is the most volatile in most of the crypto currencies right now. but i am also looking in ethereum , im holding some of this tokens. that 2 crypto currency will have a big potential in increasing in the future.
For me Bitcoin and Etheteum is the best assets so that I can continue with my earnings.And the best of ethereum and bitcoin was the value is much higher that all crypro coins.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
And also for me, bitcoin is always number and ethereum is next. Those two are my favorite, so i invest a little for the future. And now im also thinking to invest in bitcoin cash. Just like bitcoin, bitcoin cash will also grow in the market and will be used by many people in the future.

Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Bitcoin will always be #1 for many obvious reasons, but ETH is not too far behind.
I'm also a fan of LTC and XRP, and hopefully XRP gets added to Coinbase soon.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

I usually prefer platfom coins because these crypto have the potential to grow in the future. I also especially like coins that are not too large and have practical applications in life, which will help the coin to have a large support community and will help it grow in the long run.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

At the moment i dont prefer any cryptocurrency. Why should i? I use them only for trading. So i dont use it to buy stuff and to pay. But when you are trading, you prefer the coins who are the most pumping up. BUt when you look at the market right now, you see theres no one going to the moon, so the market is pretty stable. SO thats why i not prefer any coin at the moment. Maybe it changes in some weeks. Or if we are lucky enough, bitcoin will start their bullrun again like last year Grin
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Personally I prefer long-term investments. hat's why main part of my portfolio consists of Bitcoin (35%) and Ethereum (20%). With 10-15% of my money I trade for short term period. The rest of the money I invested in coins like IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

I use ethereum. there are too many altcoins. I do not trust the majority. so it is important to invest in a good time. waves and neo. I think these two currencies are important.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I'm a Bitcoin currency fanboy because there are so many people who invest in Bitcoin and get a profit, there are people saying that Bitcoin is slowly declining and that there is a risk of collapse in the future. As Bitcoin is still developing well despite the risks involved in investing.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

I always suggest something like ethereum or maybe some other altcoin but recently i tried out ripple and saw it's price and past if you are looking hold for really long hold maybe like a year go for ripple that coin has fell over the past months but it's looking strong
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Same goes for me I prefer bitcoin because it is the most safe one for the moment and plusbit is the most wanted cryptocurrency which means that it is the one that will make me more profit.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

i will still prefer bitcoin for now
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

For me, bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency that we can buy. The stability of the bitcoin is becoming more better and it is the reason why investors are keep buying and using bitcoins.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

For me, bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency that we can buy. The stability of the bitcoin is becoming more better and it is the reason why investors are keep buying and using bitcoins.

Just focus in bitcoin mate because in bitcoin the value itself is greater than the other altcoins even the price is highly volatile but in terms of profit bitcoin is more profitable than other. Don't panic if the price is dump in the long run the price will goes high and patience is your key to success.
therozaq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:07:14 AM

I prefer the bitcoin, the second is ethereum and Riplle. but bitcoin is my best coin. I like it very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: