Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6166 times)
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 08:13:51 PM by Gooffy

What is Galaxy eSolutions (GES) all about?
Galaxy eSolutions Limited is a Global eCommerce for refurbished and pre-owned smartphones and other consumer electronics, with marketplaces to buy and trade-in goods.

We source. We refurbish. We distribute.
The entire business operation is handled by us, including the process of refurbishing where our technicians in our factory in Shenzhen, China, follow our quality protocol to ensure refurbishment is to a top standard.

Based in Hong Kong, we operate in over 26 countries. By positioning as a ‘Green’ company, we directly appeal to the environmentally-aware consumers.

To find out more look at our Whitepaper.

What are GES tokens?
GES tokens are a form of utility tokens made for the GES Initial Coin Offering (ICO), also called Crowdsale, and in order to purchase them Ethers are needed. Ethers are the cryptocurrency from the Ethereum network. The tokens can then be used in exchange for Ethers or to buy products from our current e-commerce site NDBD and our new GES site in the future.

How is GES different?
We are to incorporate the Blockchain platform onto one of our marketplaces MobileFreak, where consumers and businesses can trade-in their phones with other businesses. It will be a direct P2P type model and ecosystem. The blockchain technology will also help to easily and quickly record details of the goods, transactions, and logistics of both sides.

This could resolve trust and credibility issues between both parties, such as supplier quality, product grading and quality standards, the Mobile serial number to ensure authentic and not fake or stolen goods, and payment of the goods and services.

Where and How do I buy tokens?
You buy GES tokens from the GES ICO/Crowdsale.

Then enter details of the transaction of tokens, such as the amount you want to purchase and when prompted your public-address, from there the transaction will take place.

Look below for a step-by-step process of “How to buy GES tokens.”

The transaction of the GES tokens and ethers will take place on the blockchain platform where they will be secure.

Do I use Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase tokens?
The cryptocurrency by Ethereum is called Ethers (“ETH”) and it is the only way of payment for GES tokens. You cannot use Bitcoin to make a purchase of GES tokens.

You can use Shapeshift service to convert your Bitcoins to Ethereum and then use it to buy GES tokens.

Can I buy GES token with USD, Euro, GBP or RMB?
No, you cannot directly buy GES tokens with traditional (fiat) currency like USD, Euros, RMB or GBP. You need to use the cryptocurrency Ethers to purchase GES tokens, and to buy the cryptocurrency, yes, you can use traditional currency. You need to buy Ethers from an exchange like Coinbase, Kraken or Gemini.

Important Note: Please do not send Ethers from exchange accounts as you will not receive GES back to your account. Please transfer fund from exchange to personal wallet like Ethereum or MyEtherWallet and then buy GES tokens.

How many tokens will be created and sold?
How many tokens will be created and sold? There will be a maximum of 300,000,000 GES tokens based on the hard/maximum cap of 25000 ETH. The tokens are manufactured based on the amount of ETH raised. So if the raised is less there eventually will be equivalent less number of tokens created.

The company manufactures an additional 11% of total tokens sold in the Pre Sale and ICO.

Is there a limit to how many tokens can one purchase?
No, you can purchase as many utility tokens based on their availability at that time.

Will I receive my tokens after the transaction is successful?
Yes, as soon as your transaction is picked out of the pool by miners, declared valid and put into a block and then added to a blockchain; that will mean that it is successful and you will receive them into your wallet. The process may take a while, so please wait patiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I have seen a Galaxy eSolutions review on some website and it is said, that the company plans to improve its business model and evolve into a trading platform. Does anyone know what all that about, if the company’s projects are trading platforms anyway?
Protecti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

What is the total supply of tokens?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

I have seen a Galaxy eSolutions review on some website and it is said, that the company plans to improve its business model and evolve into a trading platform. Does anyone know what all that about, if the company’s projects are trading platforms anyway?
Not exactly. The idea is completely different. The company plans to let third-party sellers to put their products on its projects. And only then the platform will evolve into a trading platform.
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Not exactly. The idea is completely different. The company plans to let third-party sellers to put their products on its projects. And only then the platform will evolve into a trading platform.
What is the point for the company to do so, if it has enough of its own products for sale?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

When will the bounty campaign be available? Facebook and Twitter will have how to participate in the campaign if it occurs?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

What is the point for the company to do so, if it has enough of its own products for sale?

In my opinion, the advantages are obvious. First of all, this approach will allow to attract additional traffic to your project and, consequently, to increase interest to your products. Secondly, third-party sellers will be charged with a fee on each sale. That surely won’t go amiss.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Will there be a guarantee on refurbished products? Who is going to be responsible? Is this possible after service centers to sell the goods.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

In my opinion, the advantages are obvious. First of all, this approach will allow to attract additional traffic to your project and, consequently, to increase interest to your products. Secondly, third-party sellers will be charged with a fee on each sale. That surely won’t go amiss.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

There is no information about that so far. By the way, if you are still interested in information on improving the business model, the company plans to market their products through kiosks, that engross broken smartphones. It will also bring the company additional revenue.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Hello! How much time is left before the start of the ICO?
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

There is no information about that so far. By the way, if you are still interested in information on improving the business model, the company plans to market their products through kiosks, that engross broken smartphones. It will also bring the company additional revenue.
Indeed, that is also a very good idea. So refurbished smartphones will be sold in each such kiosk?
newboi

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

Hello! How much time is left before the start of the ICO?
Welcome! A little more than a week is left before the start of the ICO. So, prepare funds for investing)))
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Wow, What an awesome project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck with the pre ICO.
polonium84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Hello. I have read the information, that at first refurbished equipment will be sold only in kiosks, that are located in Australia. Why the choice fell on this country?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

In comparison with other second-hand equipment shops we can say, that you have a quite small assortment. Do you plan to increase it as the company develops?
TalerTeam_Lavr

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

What about the Bounty? Will the Bounty have this project? The project is very interesting, I would like to participate in it.
gazman

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Good afternoon. Will you release a mobile application, through which users will be able to order refurbished smartphones? I think it would be very convenient!
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

The idea is interesting, I have a question: do you have plans to expand the network of your kiosks not only within Australia? If yes, what countries/regions are in priority?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

I was pleased with the information, that you give to each unit of its product 13-month warranty. Do I understand correctly, that it will be free for every buyer?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: