Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6172 times)
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

It somehow turns to be unfair that there’s an individual resource for Apple phones and the ones running Android will be sold on the common platform. By the way, you shouldn’t forget that this category of phones has the same number of fans all over the world. They’re even more popular than Apple smart phones!
Yeah, it would be unfair, that’s why Galaxy eSoltuions is going to launch a project for smart phones running Android - Android Reborn. This platform will be focused only on sales of devices running Android OS.

Well, here’s some good news for Android’s fans. When can we expect this resource to start to be developed?
According to the info from the white paper, it’s already developing. I can tell you even more, now it’s the stage of the final testing of professionally refurbished Android smart phones. So I believe the launch will take place soon.
Do you know what phone brands will there be on the platform?
I can tell you for sure now that Android Reborn will offer customers refurbished Samsung smart phones. As for the rest of the brands, it isn’t clear yet, but the info will appear soon.
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

There won’t be bonuses during the ICO, right?

Recently, management reported that a bonus structure will be announced closer to the start date of the ICO.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

What is the roadmap of this project? no airdrop or bounty? We will buy GES tokens from the GES ICO/Crowdsale?
Greetings. Galaxy eSolutions doesn’t conduct a bounty campaign, you can purchase tokens only on the ICO.
mirsad786

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

After analyzing the entire situation associated with the Galaxy, I came to the conclusion that the company has a number of problems. First, you need a stable level of orders to have a constant profit, but it’s unlikely that it’s possible in the market of refurbished telephones. Second, it’s difficult to have a good margin for the further sale of refurbished smart phones when working with an intermediary factory. And thirdly, the company will find it difficult to obtain licensing for the refurbishment of phones ‘cause it’s mandatory in China.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

After analyzing the entire situation associated with the Galaxy, I came to the conclusion that the company has a number of problems. First, you need a stable level of orders to have a constant profit, but it’s unlikely that it’s possible in the market of refurbished telephones. Second, it’s difficult to have a good margin for the further sale of refurbished smart phones when working with an intermediary factory. And thirdly, the company will find it difficult to obtain licensing for the refurbishment of phones ‘cause it’s mandatory in China.
You’ve analyzed the situation, but not the future operation of Galaxy. First, a constant stream of orders will be provided by working on direct B2B and B2C models. Secondly, the intermediary factory is a shareholder of Galaxy eSolutions, so due to this company the price for the refurbishment of smart phones will be minimal. Thirdly, again, due to the licensed GES intermediary factory, you don’t need to get any licenses ‘cause the company will only deal with the sale of such phones, and not with their refurbishment.
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

You’ve analyzed the situation, but not the future operation of Galaxy. First, a constant stream of orders will be provided by working on direct B2B and B2C models. Secondly, the intermediary factory is a shareholder of Galaxy eSolutions, so due to this company the price for the refurbishment of smart phones will be minimal. Thirdly, again, due to the licensed GES intermediary factory, you don’t need to get any licenses ‘cause the company will only deal with the sale of such phones, and not with their refurbishment.

The logistics is also questionable; there will also be large expenses that will reduce the profitability of the Galaxy business.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

The logistics is also questionable; there will also be large expenses that will reduce the profitability of the Galaxy business.

The company has also thought it over. There’s another investor of Galaxy which owns a large logistics company. He will provide cheap direct freight which also doesn’t significantly increase the company's costs.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

The company has also thought it over. There’s another investor of Galaxy which owns a large logistics company. He will provide cheap direct freight which also doesn’t significantly increase the company's costs.
The project somehow turns out to be ideal, everything is thought out)) Why would they hold ICO in this case? They could develop in a calm rhythm further and live peacefully.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

The project somehow turns out to be ideal, everything is thought out)) Why would they hold ICO in this case? They could develop in a calm rhythm further and live peacefully.
I believe that development at a quiet pace isn’t the way of Galaxy’s management. They need seven-mile steps on the way to the top. In addition, if you develop slowly, a major competitor may appear in this market ‘cause of which Galaxy will never reach the top.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?
Hello. Fortunately, there’re no major competitors in this market yet, all of them work in local markets and we set the goal to become an international company. We’ve already started to achieve this goal!
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Hello! I've heard about a program like RMA - a guarantee of quality and removal of products that don’t fit the right class. Will the company comply with the norms of this program?
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

When does the ICO start and do you guys have a bounty program?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

I believe that development at a quiet pace isn’t the way of Galaxy’s management. They need seven-mile steps on the way to the top. In addition, if you develop slowly, a major competitor may appear in this market cause of which Galaxy will never reach the top.

Okay, you’ve convinced me. Then I’d like to understand what the company will spend the money that will be collected during the ICO on?
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

The experience of the whole team and advisers is huge. You can find more info in our white paper — http://whitepaper.galaxy-esolutions.com/GES_Business_Deck_Full_Version_EN.pdf.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

Have a nice day, dear forum users! I like the idea of Freak Mobile, too, so I want to ask u – does any of u know when this project will be launch and in which countries it will work?
Mobile Freak is currently being tested, the site will soon be launched. As for coverage, the goal is the same - working around the world.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Hi there! The idea of Mobile Freak is just excellent! But it became interesting to me if the project will work on line only or will there be any off lime pick-up points for purchase of broken smart phones?

Yes, that's right. In addition to working in the online field, Mobile Freak will establish small kiosks where broken smart phones will be bought back.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

It’s risky to sell your broken phone. It contains personal data, photos and etc. Can company guarantee that all the data will be deleted and won’t be accessed by the third parties?
Good afternoon. Galaxy eSolutions guarantees the safety of personal data. All the data will be removed without possibility of recovery, no third parties will access it.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Hey guys, in your opinion, by what criteria will company’s experts estimate the smart phones broken that people will offer them in off line stores?
The overall technical condition will be assessed. The total cost will depend on what components are broken.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Hello. If I want to buy a refurbished smart phone from you, will you be able to provide me with the documents proving that you used only original components when repairing it?

Hi there. I can’t answer this question exactly. Please, ask the support team on the official site — https://galaxy-esolutions.com or write to a Telegram channel.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

There’s lot of interesting and useful info but I’d like to make a kind of conclusion: how much can U save on purchase of a refurbished phone if I buy it rather than the same new model?
In some cases it will be possible to save up to 50%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: