Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2191 times)
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
Thats right and i agree with your question, but to be open i have some advise when to buy btc because for me its now the really time to buy bitcoin as the value loses half of the value of the month of december.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
We can see in the past bitcoin prices have increased continuously, last week the bitcoin price has been about $ 6000 but now the price of bitcoin has returned to the $ 9400 level and still on the rise very strong . I think this is the best time for us to buy bitcoin. I believe that in the days to come bitcoin price will reach $ 12000.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

I think this time is very good for people to invest in bitcoin. Because the current price of bitcoin is not high, and the possibility of a bitcoin increase in late February. Everyone can keep Bitcoin for a long time, wait patiently and everyone can get the highest price in the next few months.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

Thats right and i agree with your question, but to be open i have some advise when to buy btc because for me its now the really time to buy bitcoin as the value loses half of the value of the month of december.
I believe that today is the best time to buy bitcoin in the past few days. Today bitcoin prices have risen sharply and reached $ 9500 and are still on a very strong gain. In my opinion bitcoin prices will continue to increase this week, so you buy bitcoin right now because bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the market value of their services reaches the lowest point.
At this moment you can buy lots of bitcoin at lower price and I think that is the best opportunity to grab since you can obtain lots of investment in lower value.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

In trade Bitcoin we must have a goal that is not confused, because sometimes beginners especially Bitcoiner Idealis sering bingung to collect Bitcoin or even pursue profit in selling Bitcoin, time buy we have to see the price of her first is the price of his cheap or expensive, if the price is cheaper then bought was some coins and sell it in the expensive.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

First, study the basics of trading, learn it's pros and cons to reduce the risk, check when the value of bitcoin changes and when the price falls down buy it and you'll have no regret. Your fear of losing money is natural when you first start in this business. However, one of your first lessons should be to try to understand that this is only a natural and inevitable part of this business, and that even the greatest traders in history have had to face periods when things do not go well, but fortunately, someone has already invented a tool that can help you get through these problems
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

If you are interested to buy bitcoin then it is the right time to buy, as the price has been down. If you buy now, it would be profitable in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

you dont need to ask too much. this is the best time to buy BTC. Its price is just about $10k and it will rise up to $20k again in the middle of this year.
We can see the bitcoin prices are rebounding very fast and rising dramatically, so I believe the bitcoin price will soon reach $ 30000 this year. With the great applications and utility of bitcoin are many countries are interested, the price of knowing the boin can reach the $ 30000 mark is very easy to understand.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

I think, this time best time buy for bitcoin, BTC will increase rising end of the 2018.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

Buy at every dip sell at very all time high. I generally go with this theory. People begin to faint once they see cryptos tripping down. They feel like there is some bubble bursting out. They regret their decisions later when BTC finally grows up strong. So buy once you see a good dip to get everlasting returns.
We can see in the past few days the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing extremely strong and now has reached the threshold $ 9600. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to grow stronger and soon reach $ 12,000 in the next three days. So we can buy bitcoin at current prices to trade.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

In the event that you are an amateur and you have not done another exchange, you have to get a smidgen of documentation. It is coherent that when bitcoin has achieved its greatest esteem, it isn't fitting to purchase the cash at that cost. In the event that bitcoin has a medium or low esteem (not pertinent), you can purchase to sit tight for development, which will bring you benefit. My feeling, the perfect time to put resources into Bitcoin has passed.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Well getting a little afraid of bitcoin's volatility is a normal thing. But if you really want to be engaged with cryptocurrency, you have to be used to risk-taking because bitcoin is all about risk. I recommend you, before investing that money of yours, study bitcoin first, study cryptocurrency in general and I am sure you will get the idea when to buy your bitcoin.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

Bitcoin needs to be bought during correction. When the correction is over, growth begins. It seems to me even now it is still profitable to buy bitcoin. Its price has not yet grown much.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

if you ask when is the right time to buy, of course the answer is when the price is cheap. but if you do not want to lose your funds I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.

really, the right time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin is when the price goes down and sells it when the price is high to make a profit, but if you are a newbie better buy some of your wealth assets
I also think that this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have risen sharply over the past few days and especially today when bitcoin has reached $ 9981, but then fell off and now the price of bitcoin is at $ 9695. This is clearly visible through https://coinmarketcap.com/. So I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin before the rebound.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

when  the price is low that is the time to buy and the time i am talking about is now. btc will rebound to its own place soon so you have the chance to be on the caravan when it rise to the moon  once again. well this is the life in trading, downs and ups and you as trader/investor will get used to it. you need to be focused always so that you will always be on track.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

Well, I think in your situation right now you must be wise on when to buy and when to sell but thinking this and making plans when to buy is really hard since we dont know when btc dump and when is ups.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

if you ask when is the right time to buy, of course the answer is when the price is cheap. but if you do not want to lose your funds I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.

really, the right time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin is when the price goes down and sells it when the price is high to make a profit, but if you are a newbie better buy some of your wealth assets
yes it's true and i'm sure that everyone will do same because bitcoin price is also going high and low when you come to know that its price is low then you can buy bitcoin as much as you can and when its price go high then sell it out and take your profit and that's what i'm doing it since from last four years bitcoin is very safe for investment and you can invest here for your future.
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

when people start shouting that it will go to 0 its an optimal time to buy Wink
michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

when people start shouting that it will go to 0 its an optimal time to buy Wink

in that time, we can buy as much bitcoin as we can and we can keep it for a long time Grin but I guess this time it still a good time to buy bitcoin before the price increases higher and we cannot buy 1 bitcoin with limited money. and if you see in a few days ago, then you can buy bitcoin at a lower price and maybe we cannot see that price again in the future.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: