Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2196 times)
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

hi maybe at least you learn while practice in trading and try with small capital first, many people profit and lose in trading,
a little advice if you want to buy coin view the market charts as well as selling coins Grin
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

If you believe and trust that bitcoin is a legit do not hesitate to buy bitcoin now. In fact we all know that turning your money into bitcoin is very risky but just start with small things until your learn and improve your skills in investing and trading. Just remember that bitcoin price always change and it is no permanent value. Buying is a good decision and you will not regret. When you buy you should always observe the price to get more profit.

[
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
almost the same as you, i still have the fear of losing to start trading in bitcoin. I am afraid my money is gone. because many say never invest anything that I am afraid to lose

It is understandable for new trader to feel like that, I did feel the same as well when I was trading at the first time. You should try to overcome your fear by spending small amount that you can afford to lose only. Otherwise, if you cant overcome your fear then you will never start your first trading.
Losing money is part of trading activity, you will experience it sooner or later and it will make you to be able to analyze how to trade better. You should take a losing time as a good teacher/knowledge.

A lot of those who went along with the bitcoin hype just recently when the price was rising at such a high rate were investing and buying bitcoin even when they did not know much about it. When the price started to go down, they were discouraged because they felt like they lost a lot.

Traders know how to control their emotions because it is bound for them to experience ups and downs and see the price go down. A trader must know and accept that there is a risk in buying or investing so that they are able to sell it at the right time, and avoid panicking.
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

buy on dips.. most common on all coins..
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

A good entry point into bitcoin would be under 10000. That would mean a sharp correction, which will give you room to run. Otherwise, just buy and hold it right now.
I dont think bitcoin will drop to 10000, 11500$ have power full support and hard to break it. The good enter point for bitcoin is 12000$, if you miss this level then you have to buy bitcoin with higher price soon.
I agree with you Bitcoin can not reduce over $ 10,000 and this is the final price that Bitcoin can reduce at this time. I think Bitcoin prices will stabilize in the next few days and may soon reach $ 15,000
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

It's good to buy btc during it's price dip and sell when the value is high. Risk is always fhere and cannot be avoided but at least you can minimize it by monitoring the value. Just have to be watchful and be decisive on when to trade and trust your instinct.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

i believe this is the great time to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is very low now, and surely are stablizing, in few days from now, bitcoin will rise again, so this is the chance for us to buy bitcoin and hold for long term.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

This time for me is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin either for trading or holding purposes. The value of bitcoin dramatically drop from $19000 down to $13000 and it seems it will continue to dropin the coming days so better buy now because I am confident that after this dump we will be welcoming a new historical price increase in bitcoin and surely it will brings a lot of profit for many investors
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

I think you should search for trading indicators and media related to bitcoin of course. I'm curious about trading, although I don't trade bitcoin, because I don't have enough knowledge to do it, so I prefer to just hold my coins. Right I heard a few things about inside bars, macd crosses, 50-day simple moving averages, and rsi. All of these indicators could be use in order to help you find good buy and sell setups. When you look to them, and match them to the charts they actually seem to work, but using them in live charts, that are still forming is quite hard in my opinion.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Hello. I am sorry maybe it not the good enough answer but I think two things about bitcoin! This is bubble. If it is  bubble ts give me to think that it will be unstable financial swing and better ways it's wait lower price and sell the higher but question is when this price? on 100$ or 100.000.000$ I don't know but be ready lose all or become rich)
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Hello, you purchase Bitcoin is sure to be at risk. I can help you minimize the risks. You should not invest your entire amount. Please invest in more items  Smiley
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

hi maybe at least you learn while practice in trading and try with small capital first, many people profit and lose in trading,
a little advice if you want to buy coin view the market charts as well as selling coins Grin
If you want to buy a coin buy it in a low price and hold until the price will increase ,for me dump and pump is not a problem because its an opportunity for me to buy in a low price to get profit.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

i believe this is the great time to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is very low now, and surely are stablizing, in few days from now, bitcoin will rise again, so this is the chance for us to buy bitcoin and hold for long term.
The appropriate time, I suppose, to buy bitcoin is when the price is facing some dip or downfall since only then you can get some of them really cheap and manage to get a great amount of profit. Currently, the price is quite low and I consider it, an opportunity to buy some of bitcoin before the prices recover and continue to rise further. So investing in them now will surely provide you an enormous amount of profit in the future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

The appropriate time, I suppose, to buy bitcoin is when the price is facing some dip or downfall since only then you can get some of them really cheap and manage to get a great amount of profit. Currently, the price is quite low and I consider it, an opportunity to buy some of bitcoin before the prices recover and continue to rise further. So investing in them now will surely provide you an enormous amount of profit in the future...
For me every time is the right time because we know that the price of Bitcoin always shows a positive movement. Do not worry when the price of Bitcoin decreases because I think the price will increase again.

From some conditions ever experienced then I could argue that the development of Bitcoin were there on a very nice treck, I dare to invest a lot of money that I have had since before Bitcoin has given my life that much more meaningful.
Nikkolodeon (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Thanks guys for your suggestions and tips. I have now better ideas about trading cryptocurrencies.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Thanks guys for your suggestions and tips. I have now better ideas about trading cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is on the downtrend, prepare your $, you will buy cheap Bitcoin
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

There isn't a proper moment to buy bitcoin, but i am buying right now since the price is pretty cheap, $13,900 for a single bitcoin is not a huge amount of money.

Buy as much as you can, the price will keep going up for a while.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

As far as I know the crypto currencies and in that the bitcoin, its always ever green to invest money into it at anytime given that its not in the situation like segwit2x, forks etc. In other times bitcoin is the perfect investment asset!

You should never invest into it if you think that you won't be able to keep up the investment even when it crashes due to some external factors which are temporary. Many times it happens that FUD's come in and make bitcoin market cap very weak, the current timeline is similar to that and people start panic selling.

So just don't do that and if you hold bitcoin for very long then your reward will always be their to wait for you. :-)
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

The point of purchase is of course when prices fall, maybe now. However, you should know that losing money in trading is sometimes inevitable. The best way is to join the bounty and then trade their tokens.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:44:00 PM by kimochidesh

There is no best time to buy Bitcoin. Crypto-market is being very volatile from last few months so nobody can judge the bitcoin future movement at this point of time. If you are crypto-optimistic than this is the right time to buy BTC as bitcoin is quite low now close to $14000 only which is way low than its all-time high. I suggest you not to put all your investment at once and put at a various price level with an appropriate time interval, this will somehow diversify the risk if in case BTC goes further down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: