Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2196 times)
Nikkolodeon (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

I mean, I don't want to lose money either. But we can't say for sure when the best time to buy and sell is. Heck, if I knew when the best time to buy and sell is, I would be a billionaire by now.

The only thing you can do is pretty much decrease the risks. Never go all in, and don't buy at all-time-high or peak prices. There will always be risks when talking about investing, whether it'd be investing in crypto, or in stocks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Beginners in what? Holding or trading? If you are holding, then you can just buy now, when bitcoin is at a dip, and good thing that it really has a very good support base, at least for now, so the next thing you should be thinking of is profit on whatever you buy at this price. Moreover, as long as you are holding, you really do not have any reason to be worried. Secondly, if you are considering trading, then you should definitely not be asking this question.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

if you are not comfortable with trading in short term specially, then you can simply turn to investment instead which is something like a long term trading strategy.

in this way you buy bitcoin when there is a major drop, something like the recent drop down to $11k-12k price range. this is called buying in the dip, then you hold and wait for the rise or a major big rise to happen and when you feel like it is near the end you sell before the correction to buy back in it again.

in this process you can invest some amount of money, lets say $1000 and then each time you take the profit out and keep the $1000 in it for next profit. or you can keep the profit in bitcoin not in fiat too meaning you add to the amount of bitcoin you own.

Only Bitcoin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

First you have to accept the fact that whatever you do, you can't exactly predict the rise and dip of a coin. Do some research to give you a better chance of making a good decision. Also, experience is pretty much the best tool so expect mistakes and losses while you'rr still a beginner

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Buy at every dip sell at very all time high. I generally go with this theory. People begin to faint once they see cryptos tripping down. They feel like there is some bubble bursting out. They regret their decisions later when BTC finally grows up strong. So buy once you see a good dip to get everlasting returns.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

The easiest way to get involved is by signing up to a bitcoin wallet service. You can also “mine” bitcoin using a supercomputer – an unrealistic option for most people – or set up and control your own wallet, but using a third-party service is far simpler. Some of the most popular options are Coinbase, Blockchain.info and Xapo, which you can use on both desktop and mobile. You can sign up to these as you would sign up to any website. Enter your name and email address and set a password to get started. After that, it’s time to connect your bank account, debit card or credit card. Use two-factor authentication to secure your account, but don’t use your phone number or SMS for this. According to security researchers, criminals only need to know your name and number in order to steal from your bitcoin wallet. Instead, use Google Authenticator or a security key, such as the YubiKey. Once you’ve done this, you can start investing in bitcoin. Whichever service you decide to use, you’ll be able to access a graph showing how bitcoin’s value has changed over time. It’s likely to look extremely jagged.With the value of bitcoin so high at the time of writing, it may come as a relief to hear that it is perfectly possible – and not at all unusual – to purchase small fractions of bitcoin.

germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

if you ask when is the right time to buy, of course the answer is when the price is cheap. but if you do not want to lose your funds I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.

Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

I think best time to buy bitcoin was years ago but still we have time to buy now i am waiting btc to go under 11k to buy and hold for 1 - 5 years .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dboy3225

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

First you need to know what trading is? There should be a good idea about trading. If you want to trade with bitcoin, you will need to know all of bitcoin's past.When bitcoin's value decreases, it's a good time to buy bitcoin, and when bitcoin's price is rising, it is at a level that when you get more profit than the price you bought, you will sell it.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

If you are a beginner and you have not done another transaction, you need to get a little bit of documentation. It is logical that when bitcoin has reached its maximum value, it is not advisable to buy the currency at that price. If bitcoin has a medium or low value (not applicable), you can buy to wait for growth, which will bring you profit. My opinion, the ideal time to invest in Bitcoin has passed.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Came on guys, do not be so lazy! Why are you so lazy? you can not even make a google research by yourself? Or at least, think about it.. Would it be a nice idea to buy at an all time high? of course not. There isn't a fixed reply for that, just buy bitcoin as soon as you have some money, or just buy it when you think that there is a good opportunity (just like now, that bitcoin is low)
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Buy low, sell high. Right now I would say 14-15k is fairly low and we will probably see 17k in a few days or so. I don't see the price going below 13k anytime soon which means if I'm correct you have a nice chance of success.

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I mean come on man what do you want the golden goose of crypto currencies? You have to understand as a new member of the bitcoin and crypto currency community  that money making knowledge is not necessarily jist shared with just anyone.  If you were looking for a get rich quick scheme I’m not sure That bitcoin is the right thing for you .
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Everybody knows the main rule, buy low and sell high.
So you have to watch the market and use the opportunity when the price is low. But even if you follow all the rules it's not possible not to lose anything at all, there is no guarantee for constant profit because you can't exactly predict how will market react.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

Nobody should tell you when to buy or when to sell, you have to figure it out yourself. There are some tips like buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. The problem is how to decide if the price is high or low. Anyway, bitcoin is a little lower in price now, so maybe wait  if it decreases some more. But you could buy now, Bitcoin will go up eventually, that's for sure. Hold for a while till you think you have enough returns, then sell.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Everybody knows the main rule, buy low and sell high.
So you have to watch the market and use the opportunity when the price is low. But even if you follow all the rules it's not possible not to lose anything at all, there is no guarantee for constant profit because you can't exactly predict how will market react.
By observing and analyzing bitcoin graphs in recent days, bitcoins are having strong support at 13000 to 14000, so you can buy bitcoin at this point. The next target is bitcoin, which will reach $ 19,000 by the end of this month, so you can buy it now for the best price in 2018. I think that because the big investors have not come back yet, the market is not going well, and things will change when they come back.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

It all depends on you, you have to have a big enough mental to accept the reality of whether you will profit or loss, also the most important you should be able to predict the rise or fall of coin prices, by knowing or following the current market situation, one way.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

I agree with you, Increase in Bitcoin in the future will continue to sped, we can buy it maybe at the moment Bitcoin price is not too high, to exchange it in the future with a high price, it could be capital for us to profit big.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Well, I would try to monitor the price for some days/ weeks and get the funds ready. Then I would wait for a dip in Bitcoins price where it is best to buy in. As the market is heavily volatile, there are a lot of possible entry points at the moment. Guess the most important thing is to not rush things and observe the market before buying. Patience is key in cryptospace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: